Jan 2013 Back in the Swing

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
I decided to do a bit of scattered everything this month. Lots of mining for cobalt and belkar, lots of free events on atrox, combibo, even primordial longu (mistake), some wave events, some beacons.

Mining went all right, nothing big though and it wasn't paying out like it did right before MM. I was hoping to use it to make back some of the MM loss, but, after a week or so I decided to go ahead and wrap up a few things on calypso so i could go to arkadia and do some treasure hunting.

Events were a big goosegg, only a few small atrox globals and no top 3 finishes. Morg convinced me to try primordial longu event, I'd been gone for several months so I hadn't tried them before. The alpha hit pretty hard!

While picking off a few of the really small iron challenges I was watching out for wave events on the weekends. I hit the daikiba a couple times and rexteleum once only to get a no-loot Sand King! thought that bug was fixed but I guess that's it for me on Rex waves, no more till I'm sure they all loot.

One day I noticed the gokibusagi wave was going back to back. I joined up with hijacker's team and we got a pretty decent THE!

3 back to back waves with 2 hofs and one discovery for me!

I did decide to trade away the helm instead of trying to complete the set though.

The rest of the month was more failed events and a few robot beacons. I am pretty happy with the new beacons, unfortunately on the day we were going to do a 42 ped beacon instances were down so we only got the small ones during the week. I'm hoping to do a lot more, the only downside is the loots are beacon only so it's hard to get enough stackables to sell in auction.

Finally, after getting a couple team splits i decided to head to arkadia to treasure hunt. The idea was to quickly get to level 15 for the unlock since I was close anyway, but it turns out treasure hunting right now is not a markup sport. Before i hit 15 the TEN events were announced and that suddenly became my primary focus. Luckily I was already on Arkadia so I could start that right away. First mob global was

giving me a pretty good month.

Missions complete
Ambu stage I
Combibo I and II
Prancer I
500 droka

New items:
A105, Philosopher sword, 64 ped ESI

TT value : +406 (CLD payouts will not be included) With the items value that's a good month over 1K+

Skills: +1370 low skilling month since i took the scan after MM on 1/7 and before arkadia so treasure hunting isn't included.

Plan for Feb: Qualify for random prize in Arkadia TEN event. Get lucky and get a big HoF on ND dragons or Pop dragons for RT TEN event, take a shot at cyrene event.

Back