August, more of the same.

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
More of the same is a good thing. This month was almost exactly like last month but better. Early on some decent eomon hunts where we had a lot of trouble globalling, we could only get HoFs!

Most of the rest of the month was dedicated to the Warrior 5k Mission and the drone III mission since there was a mixed spawn near boreas anyway. I know i wasn't going to concentrate on any bigger iron missions but this one was profitable. I had hoped that people would be buying robot parts since the robot invasion was over. They weren't, but the profit on RX guns more than made up for it.

Not much for globals on these guys, the best of it was

5k Done!

The courage reward moved the needle a little so that's always fun. Since I was back on Caly it was warriors during the week, but events on the weekends. One win and a few third place to keep me going.

I ended the month crafting a little instead of mining this time. Same result though, one nice Hof to end it.

That means this months damage is
Ped: +2048
Skills: +1374

More ped than skills for the first time I think. It was a good month and I think next month I'll continue on the robot theme with eviscerators. RX guns are great markup all those people complaining there is no markup loot are missing out! I'm a bit sad that Atrox hatchlings never showed up but I'll find something else to do I'm sure.

Congrats on the positive ped month. I have only been in game for a few months, but I can already see how much of a challenge that can be.

I liked how your blog entry read as a matter of fact log. Such straight forward, this is how it went, blog entries help newer players to get a grasp on what to expect.

May the hof continue to be with you. :)

Thanks. I try to keep it to what i planned to do and what happened. It's always interesting to me to see how and why I deviate from my plans and how it changes things. Even keeping the blog changes my in game activities as I notice when I'm ahead towards the end of the month i tend to take fewer risks just to get that green mark :)

Back