Halloween November?

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
When the patch finally hit I got the chance to craft pretty much all of my storage on Cyrene. The bad news was from a TT return it was pretty much a disaster. The good news was I was hoping for a nice discovery and I did get one!

Unfortunately with the losses i was taking i decided to sell the BP to let someone else get the crafting discovert and managed to get off cyrene about 500 peds down after the crafting run and a bit more mission grinding. Still cyrene is good for skilling on a low budget, but opportunity does knock on Calypso.

For everyone complaining about no markup opportunities etc it was really interesting to hear people also complaining that essence of evil was tradable. This was the perfect opportunity for lower level players to farm something that higher level players would pay well for. I missed most of the beginning of mayhem but I still got in enough time to farm 8 evil essences which i dealt to a player in return for the loot from the vampire. This gained me a few hundred ped back plus several guns to be used later. That's really the type of thing it's nice to see even though caly is running too many mayhems!

The rest of the month was dedicated to the new daily calypso missions. I do like these although the rewards aren't as good as the skills you get from cyrene. I was disappointed to see that there was only a laser and blp weapon to trade for daily tokens but no shortblades! The missions do let me hunt and craft a lot of stuff i normally wouldn't which is nice. I'll slowly be using them to double up on some iron challenge skill rewards. Of course i threw in one or two events on the side.

Not much else to report and not too many screenshots so here is the high global of the month just for fun.

I'm not really skilling on shortblades like i wanted to, there just aren't that many available in auction for under 104%, paying more than that gets rough fast. Other than that I'm pretty happy with my progress and hoping to get some good skill work in Dec before i go on vacation and do my breakdowns of the year.

Essence of Evil and cyrene loot sales brought me back positive this month so here we go
PED +192
Skills +1131

Next month I'll be running more of the missions and prepping for merry mayhem and whatever else the planet partners throw at us in December.

Back