December the end?

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
Took me a while to finish this up, i will do some year end cleanup posts as well I think but then I'm probably done blogging for a bit, gonna have a busy year out of game ;) To keep the year profitable all i had to do was not take everything in my storage into space and get shot down, so I didn't!

I kind of like the new daily missions, the rewards aren't as good as on cyrene, but it does make me hunt stuff i normally wouldn't.

Like Spiders!

Or Marcimex

Or Feffox, eww

I wish they would add shortblades into the vendor though, the melee amps are good to see even though they aren't too useful yet. I am really looking forward to hopefully getting an UL one when they start dropping for real but we'll see!

Cyrene announced a TEN event so I ran off there at the end of the month. Sadly, MA stopped the event and we didn't find out about it till after it had started. I had it all planned out killing Fenris before I realized it had been cancelled. I'm pretty disappointed about that, I like Cyrene a lot but wasn't too keen about flying out there for an event that didn't happen.

Fenris!

I also bought a bit of armor and junk to prep for MM but have a bit more to buy next month, I didn't really prepare as much as I should but I do have a bunch of weapons left over from Eomon that will carry me for quite a while.

Still the month ended on a blah note
Ped -307
skills+840

Next month is MM of course and I'll be doing a wrap up of my plans for last year and how it worked out. +ped and +skills with no deposits is always good and I'm glad i was able to pull it off with mostly hunting and not relying so much on mining as i used to.

Back