Mike Hearn is gone.... So what!!!!

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
really? you think bitcoin is going to fail because of 1 developer walking out and giving his sour comments on the cryptocurrency. HA!

Sure the news will blast it and Mike Hearn will publicize this. But why? Why make his exit so publicly dramatic and claim that Bitcoin is a failed project.

Clearly it's not. Just because his attempt at BITCOIN XT was a folley and he doesn't see eye-to-eye with the other developers he bails and tries to bring Bitcoin down on his exit.

Ok, we get that part. But what are the facts?

The fact is Bitcoin can only handle transactions of up to a certain size in data at the moment over the network........ There are many proposed solutions BIP101,102, etc..... a few of them are viable solutions, just not implemented yet due to ongoing debates.... we know this....

let's look at some other things.... if we see bitcoin as of right now....and only the past week... sure it looks like bitcoin is shit-coin to the person who knows nothing about bitcoin...probably explains why the news will blow this out of proportion.

But really take a look at the history of bitcoin.. and i can say this because I've been following bitcoin for several years now... bitcoin has had numerous adverse challenges that have indeed affected it's price.... be it.. HACKED EXCHANGES... mt gox....issues with the code.... etc etc.. well.... bitcoin has prevailed..... having hit a record of $1200 .... outperforming gold in 2015... which isn't saying much but i believe it was best performing asset in 2015 overall ending the year at $500....

so my thoughts on this.... is.
BITCOIN IS TOO BIG TO FAIL.
there is something underlying beneath all the hype and hate....
it's the bitcoin network
the blockchain
the nodes that exist
..........there is a lot of controversy in the topic of bitcoin.... it's true...
I think some of you cringe at the thought of bitcoin......
just like the big bankers and government who strive to maintain FIAT...

if you ask me..... this public display of mike hearns exit is just another attempt from outside sources to try and bring down bitcoin..... think about it... bitcoin does pose a threat to FIAT.......
what does fiat mean?
it means every single country that prints money on a piece of paper....

when you break it down....
to the simplest form....
set aside differences for all currencies.....

bitcoin just makes more sense....

ability to process a transaction in seconds with fees so small they are insignificant....a penny? less than a penny?

it's powerful.... just takes time for it to be mainstream..... just... like.... the internet.... cell phones....etc etc etc.....

Back