And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

There is a thread here regarding how this Pandemic and all that follows on from it is affecting EU.

A better question is to ask is, does it affect players?

It does affect my playing I regret to say. Not directly so much (though my lifestyle is a bit affected)

However I am a bit concerned about the future – unless things are sorted it may well substantially affect me directly.

But I am feeling increasingly uneasy about what seems to be politicisation of things – even those that should not be politicised. And I don’t know if I am imagining it, but I am sensing an agenda.

I realise that am playing very much as a loner now & I suspect that friends here are wondering wtf is wrong with me :(

Well I am going to listen to the advice in that excellent song that is in that excellent musical “The King & I”

I will attempt to be as brave, or as happy, or as whatever as I make believe I am.

Starting with my blog – what a mess it is, there should be three headings only like:

1. How it is where stuff like this is posted. Where I rave on about stuff for my own sake everyone else tl;dr

2. Arkadian History Reinterpreted where I set out to show that Oratans are actually the good guys enslaved by the evil Arkadians and have rebelled. Yes I am shitstirring for fun.

3. An Arkadian Fairy Story – where I have already entered chapters 1 to 7 all showing as separate threads, they should all be under that heading (will see if I can get this fixed up).

I have written the rest of this fairy story, I just need to tidy things up & post them here – I wrote them ages ago but have not had the spirit to do so till now.

BTW this is a Fairy Story – so if any player sees what appears to be a reference to themselves (probably unflattering) just remember it is just a coincidence – trust me on this

Back