Everybody's getting stoned!

jaydub

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Victor 'Brick' Vonn
The stone market is on fire! There has recently been a surge of interest in stone sales with a rapid rise in stone market prices. Rutol and brukite are seeing the greatest interest with auction prices approaching 30 PEC for rutol and 20-25 PEC for brukite. Interest in the less desired trutun and kaldon has even become impressive and led to the rapid price increases. This is a great opportunity for noobies to get into on the ground floor as it is free, similar to sweating and much more lucrative if the right spot is chosen. Choosing the right spot is crucial. Stay AWAY! from citizen owned land areas, particularly on Amethera or any other location where limited citizen activity occurs, i.e. mining or hunting, as I believe in the high activity/high loot theory and that it applies to MA 'dropping' freebies as well, like stones and fruit. Techniques are simple and involve simply walking with your zoom halfway out to completely out, or walk/running with an interval of 10-15 meters for your run interval. If you run, you will not see anything. Try to stone hunt next to a mob, just outside their aggressive area and walk around the mob that way. Also, this is a great way to locate all your TPs. You will find lots of fruit and occasional dung in this fashion as well. The only drawback to stone hunting is it is extremely mundane and boring. If you can tolerate it, it is more lucrative than sweating in my experience, realizing ~5-10 PED per hour walked. The most stones I have ever found was 110 brukite! in one spot. That was 22PED+ market value! I am currently attempting to specialize in stone related trade and pay the best prices in EU that I am aware for all stones. Rutol-25; Brukite-15; Nissit/Sopur-10; Kaldon/Trutun-9. If you would like a regular person to sell all your stones to please feel free to look me up. I am usually in Eudoria and Port Atlantis, usually 2-3 different times of the day. I will begin branching into other markets more in the coming days and will keep you informed of my endeavors. Any comments, ideas, or experience welcomed. What is the most stones you have found in one spot?:yay:

Back