Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
Once upon a time, well, maybe not that long ago, but still quite a while back

when Eomons came to move towards Echidna crater, i was planning to see one

so i asked ppl in my friendlist "maybe south of Pandora in the desert"

so i grapped my hunting stuff, tpd to pandora and ran south, searching for Eomons

after a while of searching without success, i decided to hunt some of the chickens near me
loot was horrible, so i turned north and ran back towards Pandora
but a bery provider saw me and hopped after me, I couldn't outrun it, so i stopped and killed it

wasn't an interesting loot window at first, MF chip though, which made me thinking like
"hm, another med heal, but at least an axe"
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
the next closer look on the chip made me realise that it wasn't a III on the chip, it was VIII :eek:

ofc, i didn't have an implant which could handle it, so one of the first things i did when getting back, was checking auction
Bd implant for +75
thinking a bit back and forth and pmd Mikah finally "is that a good price?"-"ya, mine cost like 90"

so i bought it (considering current prices that was a quite good move)

but my skill wasn't high enough of course
i didnt expect that you need to get to the level, since for tools etc. you don't have to
but a goal formed, i wanted to be able to use the chip, since it was a rare item i looted and i couldn't even use it :(

when the sweat cap was finally removed, i could even get the ME myself (since i mine a bit as well)

instead of fapping after a fight, i skilled healing with a minor heal chip
so slowly, but surely I skilled my way towards the heal8
i had a small headstart though, since i skilled melee my bravado was already more or less high as well
i managed to use the heal chip around 6 days ago (when writing this post)

during that skilling, 2 new goals formed, getting power catalyst and maybe even getting ethereal soul language
chip price increased pretty much during my skilling though, so this goal became quite unreachable as it seemed

but today this goal was reached
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
a huge thank you to Burgerman, who loaned the chip to me
to Pinky, for arranging the meeting
and of course to Ary, who was my victim and waited patiently (a longer while) until the reviving worked

next stop Power Catalyst it seems :)

gratz grats gratz gratz gratz

should have been me the one revived tho =(

im happy for you master

go PC ^^

Back