Selling: [SOLD] Highest DPS weapon - Mayhem BP 130 (or LP-120, or BP-110 imp)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
- SOLD -

Hello,

I decided to offer for sale*, once the summer mayhem prizes are awarded, a few options from the Mayhem Token Vendor, one of the 3 top DPS weapons: Mayhem BP-130, Mayhem LP-120, Mayhem BP-110, Improved. None of these 3 exist in game yet.

yj5STds.jpg

According to entropiawiki, the highest DPS weapon is the BP-130, followed closely by BC-120 and M91 stalker augmented.

Needless to say these, along with the BC120 and M91 augmented, will dominate the Mayhem events for a long time.
It can be a great investment even if you are not using it, renting it could get you a few thousands of PED per player that will rent it, per event.
In comparison with the M91, the BP-130 requires less skill, it's maxed at level 130 and you can enter in SIB much sooner, at 120 (compared to 148 for M91 augmented).
A recent sale of a top DPS weapon is the M91 Stalker, Augmented, sold here

If I don't get an offer for the BP-130 and instead someone could be interested in one of the other two options, LP-120 or BP-110, I'm open for offers, but not for long, so make your intentions known sooner rather than later.

- SOLD -

* This is a limited time offer. If I don't see enough interest, I'm taking a toy for myself pretty quick!

Last edited:
Get yourself top dps and start smashing! :D

47mn5o.jpg

Get ahead of your competition, be the first to own one and be the first to tier one to tier 10 and own annihilation events!

It's a limited time offer, as son as the tokens arrive, I'm lookign to get something from the token trader that day, either for me or for someone interested in the above beasts. ??

According to Bertha, summer mayhem prizes will be distributed later this week and that is when this offer will expire too. ?

I've been asked about the buffs I used in weapon compare: 30 reload, 9 focused blow (crit chance) and 66 crit damage.
Also don't forget you need to add the propel required level for weapons that need over level 100.

Received two offers and decided to add prices.
Thank you!

Grab the BP-130 today and have a seat

kalrg.jpg

A little update, lowered SB.

A little update, reserved, pending deal.

SOLD. Best of luck to buyer!
Thread can be closed.
Thank you!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back