Hego's ARMOR rental service

Why would anyone rent some L armors when they can buy them paying the same price as your collateral and after they done with them sell them? And thats whitout paying rental fee. :confused:

Based on that, why would anybody ever rent anything than?
(in the EU i mean ofc, not in real life, there are some difference ofc)

If you want to use the armor non stop for the next 6 months, this service is not for you.
This service is for peoples who want an armor for 1 hunt or event, or to hunt 1 different mob for a short time, but im offering monthly rent too in case anybody want it.

Buying anything is much much easier, than selling it.
You can buy an armor set in 2 minutes if you want it, many shop competing for your ped, but selling it with the same MU may not that easy next week, when you not want to use it anymore.
Yes, sure you can wait for weeks or a month to sell it if you want.

You can ofc lower the price always, to be the cheapest and sell sooner and than loose some minimal ammount on it, but than again, why bother with selling, consider the rental fee as the lost minimal ammount, and get back the "price" from colleteral immediately when not need it anymore.

I see potential in it, from my own experience, im too would rather rent the armor for my Mayhem run's instead of owning one for just those events.
Market will decide :)

Armor rental shop is open now, start the new week in a cool new armor set and wear it as long as you want, 1 hour or 2 months, Your choice.

Easter Mayhem is incoming, arrived ingame mail about "congratulations, you have completed mayhem annihilation cat1 in 13:458" or something similar.
I think its a new record, 15 hour run under 14 sec.

Get / book your armor for the Mayhem bump.

mayhem is almost here, armors ready for use in case you not wish to buy a set for just a mayhem run.

EST Male set added, 60% Crit damage bonus as passive for the whole mayhem run, at the price of 2 pills.

Book your EST armor now for your mayhem run.

I think this could be a good idea/service, but for armor sets that are extremely difficult to find or put together, like for example renting a full set of Chronicle (L) could make sense because finding all the pieces is extremely hard and time consuming and Chronicle armor has the best Cut/Stab in the game so it is quite useful.

Perseus and Pegasus is very easy to get cause it's crafted and although they are very useful armors, they are also quite versatile so I wouldn't expect too many people would want to use a set just for a day or two...

I think what would be much more interesting is if you had very rare high-end sets like for example Carramone, RX OpTac or Imperial Hazen which are almost impossible to find for sale, ever. Even a set of Angel Adjusted would rent out I'm sure.

Anyway, I think the idea is good, but the options you have available could be much better.

Good luck though, we all have to start somewhere :)

Legends

PS: maybe I should start a service like this, I do have a few rare unlimited sets that might rent out..

I think this could be a good idea/service, but for armor sets that are extremely difficult to find or put together, like for example renting a full set of Chronicle (L) could make sense because finding all the pieces is extremely hard and time consuming and Chronicle armor has the best Cut/Stab in the game so it is quite useful.
I have made a long list (33 different armor set was on it) about armors could be interesting to offer in the service, checked all Your shops, The Armor shop and Auctioner too, to see what complete set's can be collected, but 1-2 or more parts were missing for almost all.

Also, for the beginning, i selected those armors, as the "most popular" armors to start with, if its works, i can spend the time to hunt down the more rare armors.

The target market is not really the poeples who hunt in a similar armor every day, the offer is mostly for smaller newer, lower level hunters, who not really need these kind of armors every day or week, i took the example from my own experience.

If i could rent a limited armor cheap for mayhem, i wont own one for just 4 times an year.
If i could rent a limited pegasus for the robot beacon runs we organize once in a few months, i would do it, but i wont buy a set just for that few times an year.

If somebody dont have ped available to buy a set now, he also can rent it, he can give items or deeds, cld aud as colleteral, like he have a Nemesis set, but want to use the Pegasus for a few days, he can give the Nemesis as colleteral, and go hunting in the Pegasus.

I just want to offer limited armors for now, the target market is not really the peoples can afford to give colleteral for an RX Optac armor set or any similar UL set and may even more important, i cant afford yet to own them :)

I really love to collect armor sets in this game, so maybe once in the future i will can afford to offer something like that too.

Good luck though, we all have to start somewhere

Thank you.
I just added the EST set today, i hope that will bring some interest during the mayhem event.
If no, i close it and move on, it was worth a try, i had fun checking wiki, malls and shops and AH for armors, also the armors will still worth what i have paid for them, so nothing have lost even if this wont work for now.

I really love to collect armor sets in this game, so maybe once in the future i will can afford to offer something like that too.

Thank you.
I just added the EST set today, i hope that will bring some interest during the mayhem event.
If no, i close it and move on, it was worth a try, i had fun checking wiki, malls and shops and AH for armors, also the armors will still worth what i have paid for them, so nothing have lost even if this wont work for now.

Collecting various armor sets is also how I started my business, so I think it's very wise you figured out a business with the hobby you already enjoy.

The EST makes sense because that's actually a pretty big expense, especially if you just want to try a few things with the buff it offers.

If you would like any advice, I would just like to say: be patient. It's probably the best attitude anyone can have in Entropia. Instant success almost never happens here. It took me several years and a couple hundred k peds before people started to notice that I even existed. Prices seem quite fair so if you have a good long-term idea (like this one), just keep your goal in mind and keep going, no matter what anyone says, eventually I'm sure you will succeed :)

Cheers o/

Legends

Perseus M set is out for a week, first set rented out :yay:

Added new weapon to be rented for free together with an armor set, LC-100 Frontier T6.

EST, Pegasus, Mayhem still available to rent or to be booked for a Mayhem run.

ITEMS are accepted as colleteral

Perseus got reserved for a 1 month rental, out till 13th of May.

First Female Perseus armor set arrived from the Merry Mayhem Armor Shop, available to rent from now.
Almost full TT, some part's already tiered, but still the same very low MU as the other Perseus set i have.
Bump

EST Male set available to rent for your Mayhem Annihilation run.

Item Set Effect: 7 Parts Increase Critical Damage 60%

That is equal to devastim 15mg pills that cost 20ped(?) per hour, rental fee for 2 days than equal to 3,5 pills only for the whole run.

Bump.

Mayhem M set and A-3 with amp is unavailable at this weekend, im using them for my own mayhem run.
They will be available to rent from Sunday night.

Ewe LC-100 is in colleteral in a rent, probably will be back and available at Monday - Tuesday if anybody want it together with an armor.

Bump.

Mayhem M set and A-3 available to rent again.

15p decay on Mayhem set during the 10 hour run, im not really cared to stay as far from the mobs as possible to lower the decay, so you can do half of that or less if you careful.

The lowest part is reached tier1 finally, so all part can use durability enhancers from now.

bump

LC-100 returned, available to rent it again for free together with an armor.

bump

The Pegasus M set is returned early from rent by the decision of the customer, it is available again to rent.

Set TT value and tier rates refreshed, required colleteral adjusted to current TT value.

bump

Pegasus M set is rented till 23th of April

Still have EST, Perseus, Mayhem set's for your hunting or mayhem needs.

Bump.

Perseus M set rented for 1 day, will be available again from 18th of April, saturday, from around 18:00 MA time.

Bump

Mayhem set also rented together with 6A plates.
Seems like i need some more set's soon.

Last edited:
I'm the happy and proud first customer of this service !

I wanted to hunt some bigger mobs than i used to hunt everyday but my good ol' Ghost made it difficult for me to stay alive on Proteron or sumina or Rextelum.
Also didn't want to spend this load of peds on buying an high end armor so this service came perfectly to me for small hunts !

I'm happy also as while i was wearing this Perseus i got my first Uber ever....

a 1122 Telapod young....nice multiple ! :yay:
Now...i must admit i didn't need to wear THIS particular armor for this tezlapod :) but was just on my way back to oshiri from a yet very good proteron hunt and had some ammo left to waste.....
I guess i can credit Hego's ARMOR rental service for this.

TY Hego :rolleyes:

You welcome and congrat again :)
I used to tell to new renter's about the 1122p is the current record in my rented armor, you have to beat it.
Maybe i will add something like this as Hall of Fame of the rented armors for just fun.

Also, dont forget for next time, ATH #1 with "Hego's armor rental service" team name, and you get 1 week rental for free :D

Perseus M set rent was extended by renter till 20th of April, the set is booked for 21th of April.

Last edited:
Perseus M set returned, available to rent now for today and / or monday.
Booked for 1 day from 21th of april morning till afternoon.
Available from 21th of afternoon as long as you wish to rent.

bump

Have looted a Martial FL part a few days ago, and if i almost have a full set already, just purchased the missing 6 more parts.

New addition, Martial F limited set.
Mu on decay is 107% only, with the durability the limited sets have, its about equal cost of using like an UL set.
Low value = low colleteral
Low value = cheap rental fee's

Available from now.

Mayhem set returned with 6A plates.

Perseus and LC-100 out till tomorrow afternoon.

LC-100 t6 sold and replaced by a t8 version, colleteral adjusted to the new value.

Bump

Decided about the fate of the service, i like how it goes so far, will keep it going and growing.

Edited the first 3 post based on this decision, like removed the "it's a test" part's.
Shortened some part, like example of renting.
Added info about late return and adjusted some colleteral based on this.

Added new armor plate set's, 7x UL of 6B.
Added defense enhancer's.

Perseus set returned, tt value and colleteral adjusted.
LC-100 returned.

Rental fee of EST set greatly reduced out of Mayhem event's.

Pegasus set returned early, set tt, colleteral, tier's edited.

Bump.

Last edited:
Back