Rocktropia armor and stuff

firejuggler

Old Alpha
Society
RFC
firejuggler water zabimalu
So... the promised unL seem to start dropping.
We know now of :
Grunt armor :

Disco Armor
Stealth Armor
harness looted on NEVERDIE Dragon

New armor : Holy armor, LF picture and stat

Clothes

around 25 bp dropped will try to find pictures

Weapon

Seems that amp started to drop too
Polynices Poly Naso is the first colonist to discover Marshall Laser Amp Mk II(L)!
Daniel Rejman Sahlin is the first colonist to discover Block Rocker BLP Amp Mk II(L)!

armor added to entropedia
and, as ND say in the thread, many more to come.. so, keep the faith.

Last edited:
Lol. Thats Pixie rebadged and reskinned. How original.

so is musca (l) ... each planet has to grow its own set of armor, to avoid painfull travel between planet when you want to upgrade.

so is musca (l) ... each planet has to grow its own set of armor, to avoid painfull travel between planet when you want to upgrade.

Actually Musca is not pixie. This grunt armour has the exact same stats as pixie. Oh well, at least it wont need to be imported to RT.

oh yeah, sorry, musca is closer to pionneer right?

Whoa! 12 total protection AND its a puke green colored?!?! And to think I said I would never go to rocktropia again.. :rolleyes:

Yep grunt is same stats as pixie in all respects. I can see why it took them so long to produce. Must have taken ages to think up the name.

so, 2 new armor looted on rocktropia most likelly

2011-06-14 09:18:44 [Local] [] Roland Shin K-Aloha is the first colonist to discover Disco Foot Guards(F)(L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2011-06-14 09:18:51 [Local] [] Daniel Rejman Sahlin is the first colonist to discover Stealth Thigh Guards(M)(L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

also it seems that new clothes are comin too
2011-06-14 09:09:15 [Local] [] Daisy A-2-O ColdFinger is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Sweety Sexy Top(F)(C)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame. since she discovered grunt armor a few days ago, i'll assume it is rocktropian
ShinHurr Hoth Uras is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Sweety Pie ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)!
( Cyrus - arkadia- said clothes & texture come to arkadia in august)

Last edited:
is it really nessesary to bitch about everything RT does? I mean really its noob armor. Maybe MA puts restrictions on how well that noob armor can protect. If you dont like it dont use it. They are obviously trying to create an economy, kudos to them. Why not give constructive critisizm and suggestions rather than bitching about everything. RT could do anything or nothing and everyone will still say WOW THATS SO FUCKED UP. I mean really WTF

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Not discovered by me...

thanks for the picture.
Nice stats... skin is ... hmmm nice?

Actually Musca is not pixie. This grunt armour has the exact same stats as pixie. Oh well, at least it wont need to be imported to RT.

Yep. I don't see a large problem with it really. Its a boring armor, but ... lots of people seem to like it. I would personally have used the Pixie SGA template but thats just me.

oh yeah, sorry, musca is closer to pionneer right?

Musca is Pioneer that trades the burn/penetration protection for a point of impact and acid. It has slightly more protection but is not as economic plate carrier. The extra acid is understandable if lots of mobs on Arkadia do do a small amount of acid damage.

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Not discovered by me...

Stealth looks to be recast Martial and Disco is Jaguar with 5 points of electric protection added. Nice armors, even if I don't really see myself wearing the colours of Disco. I'd much rather wear stealth than Martial though.

all we miss is the ' flavor' text.. if it is not generic

all we miss is the ' flavor' text.. if it is not generic

Generics would have been (M,L) and not (M)(L) - also, there is no way "Disco" would be from any other existing planet.

I mean the flavor text... like for hermes ' Inspired by famous gladiator on the ancient earth, these minimalistic armor sets are perfect for fast and agile one-on-one competition'
and for the polaris ' The polaris set was designed to offer the best camouflage in artic environement'
the item description if you will.

Many tailoring BP seem to drop atm. Looking for picture of crafted piece.

Daisy A-2-O ColdFinger is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Sweety Sexy Top(F)(C)!
ShinHurr Hoth Uras is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Sweety Pie ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)!
Daniel Rejman Sahlin is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Space Sexy Top(F)(C)!
Maternus Simmer Simmerson is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Distorted Peace ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)!
Maternus Simmer Simmerson is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Dimmu Borgir Sexy Top(F)(C)!
Maternus Simmer Simmerson is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Up Here Sexy Top(F)(C)!
Digital Manager Abduction is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Dimmu Borgir ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)!
Maternus Simmer Simmerson is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Anarchy Sexy Top(F)(C)!
Maternus Simmer Simmerson is the first colonist to discover Blueprint La Fleur Sexy Top(F)(C)!
Maternus Simmer Simmerson is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Angelic ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)!
Digital Manager Abduction is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Star Sexy Top(F)(C)!
Maternus Simmer Simmerson is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Skully II ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)!
ShinHurr Hoth Uras is the first colonist to discover Blueprint Nuclear Blast ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)!

Last edited:
At least the stealth armor looks nice!

ShinHurr has posted about 2 of the new shirt
probably 3 field/texture (confirmed)
logo
main
sideline

Male T-Shirt have the ' ROCK T-Shirt' suffix : XXXX ROCK T-Shirt(M)(C)
while Female one are dubbed with ' Sexy Top' XXXXX Sexy Top(F)(C)

Last edited:
New Armor : Holy, looking for picture/ stat

about time RT get some of their own armors, don't like the color of grunt tho but at least it's their "own" armor

now where can I find pics of all the "sexy" shirts for us girls, cant place an order for them which is kinda weird :scratch2: (which was how I found this thread when searching lol)

Didn't fin any on auction yet. and I need to update the gallery... will do after my hunt.

here are some of the new shirt

and where are the female sexy shirt?? the crafters or looters dont want anyone to know how they look?

looks like they cant list female ones on auction as your 'shirts' is really hats lmao

I was actually surfing the auction today wondering if the MU of Grunt was reflective of Pixie, Stealth of Martial, etc. Not to my surprise it appears as though one or two people looted the pcs and ran away to Calypso with them only to charge retarded MU. Pretty sad actually. I don't play RT much but I still think that the new armor would have been best left on RockTropia.

Menace

I don't play RT much but I still think that the new armor would have been best left on RockTropia.

Menace
Exactly the same as I feel about the first ul gun looted on Arkadia, now if I buy that gun I have to pay an additional 133ped travel fee(if I would get it at SB) or 80ped TP fees

why do people see the need to travel back to calypso with new stuff from other planets, armors would surely have sold on RT for decent mu, same as the gun would have sold for at least same as on calypso or even more on Arkadia

Exactly the same as I feel about the first ul gun looted on Arkadia, now if I buy that gun I have to pay an additional 133ped travel fee(if I would get it at SB) or 80ped TP fees

Off topic-the transport fee is 23% +1ped of the TT value, the MU doesn't affect the transport fee.

Back on topic-Well Calypso does still have the largest market so is probably the best place to try and sell.

Some RT BLP amps (L) for your list....

I looted from Cheetah...full tt 110ped..
rtbrblpampmk1l.jpg

Found on Auction...full tt 143ped..
rtbrblpampmk2l.jpg

DCF

Nice, RT is finally starting to get into some shape and have a useful complement of items and clothing.

Nice, RT is finally starting to get into some shape and have a useful complement of items and clothing.

I said it before...with RT u just dont know whats coming next and that makes it a bit of fun rather than being overly predictable themes out there.

For your list...this one looted by Butch from a Northern Hitman in No way out prison...
holy_specs.jpg

RUDOLF Dragon plates Mk3 (L)

Last edited:
Back