entropia tracker

buuuumppppppppppppppp :cool:

I do not think that's the problem, even when getting globals in mining/crafting on caly it doesn't show ....

Wouldn't it make more sense for Mindark itself to create an ongoing global list that they export to their website instead of having to use third party workarounds (that could potentially go down over time, and/or get exploited with virus, bugs, etc.)... I think they have something like that for auctions, so why not globals too?

I do not think that's the problem, even when getting globals in mining/crafting on caly it doesn't show ....

It is the problem. The tracker requires 5 people running it on a planet for a global to get confirmed. Right now there are 37 people running it on Calypso, 11 on Arkadia, 2 on Rocktropia and 1 on Cyrene. So all globals outside of Caly and Ark are ignored.

Never had any global missed on Caly.

It is the problem. The tracker requires 5 people running it on a planet for a global to get confirmed. Right now there are 37 people running it on Calypso, 11 on Arkadia, 2 on Rocktropia and 1 on Cyrene. So all globals outside of Caly and Ark are ignored.

Had a 1350peds hof ignored during mayhem while all regular globals got recorded.

its actually 7 minimum. I confirmed that with blast few months ago cuz all my space/rt globals were never registering.

Had a 1350peds hof ignored during mayhem while all regular globals got recorded.

Same happened here with a 1600 ped Hogglo.
Finally got a good loot and then it didn't register.

Mike Freyr later added it by hand to the list.

That's not true. There are still issues with it. For example, I've had 13 mining globals in the past 30 days. They were all on Calypso, so you can see them on my global history, but my mining rank still shows "Na." And neither of my other ranks have changed in months.

That's not true. There are still issues with it. For example, I've had 13 mining globals in the past 30 days. They were all on Calypso, so you can see them on my global history, but my mining rank still shows "Na." And neither of my other ranks have changed in months.

The ranks are broken indeed but that's a separate issue. You said yourself that the globals were registered.

The ranks are broken indeed but that's a separate issue. You said yourself that the globals were registered.
Right. I guess I'm confused as to the point of this thread. As usual, there are more than enough people running it on Calypso, but not enough on other planets. If other planets are the concern, well, that's a lost cause if you ask me, but that's a topic for another thread.

But yeah, the site has still been having issues that seem to have been occurring ever since they migrated servers (I think that was a few months ago?).

Back