Question: How to know what to chip out to level down efficiently?

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Dear all,

Title says it all.

How to know whit skill to chip out and howich to lvl down main prof level efficiently?

Aim, is, of course, to level down to fit Mayem category that is more adapted to my budget.

Thank you all. All relevant help appreciated.

Thank you for the answer. I have tried to use this website, but somehow, I can't manage to do it properly.

Could anyone give me real support in order to chip out properly ?

I am now lvl 55, I want to be back at level 38-40 or such. Game is too expensive at high level for me.

Any help is welcome.

You can use the info on the wiki about which skills go into which profession and at what portion to find the most effective way for reducing it, for example:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=32

As a tangential note, I'm at the same level as you but personally, I have opted for rather not competing (because you always compete with other people's wallets) and pursuing markup and sustainability instead. I'm saying this because I always find it sad when people throw away their efforts. Good luck whichever way you decide.

As a tangential note, I'm at the same level as you but personally, I have opted for rather not competing (because you always compete with other people's wallets) and pursuing markup and sustainability instead. I'm saying this because I always find it sad when people throw away their efforts. Good luck whichever way you decide.

I understand your point, but to me....no fight , no might :D

I like competition...and I know where I can compete best and it's definetely not in cat 5 or higher.

Website seems so not user friendly to me, I need something easier, or I'll just chip out main skills and sell them...wait & see.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
Back