World's longest thread

MindBuster

Forum Founder, Administrator
Society
Freelancer
Werty MindBuster Someone
Can we do it ?

Many forums around the web has their own "World's largest thread", threads with more than 20k replies is not unusual, it will take a while reaching such high amount, but it doesnt hurt trying.

There will be a few rules in this thread, no "Bumping" or pure "Spam", a post must have some content, no discussing politics or other mmorpgs or any other things that are against main forum rules.

Going off-topic is allowed, as this thread gonna cover many subjects or just plain chatting, the "chit-chat thread" could have been another title for this thread, so taking the thread off tracks is ok.

PE related stuff should be kept in the main forums, not in this thread.

Let's start the chitchatting and see how big this thread can become...

Last edited:
I'm looking into buying a new digicam, the Canon EOS 350D looks nice, a Digital SLR cam with 8mpixel, i currently have a Fuji FinePix S5000, it got nice 10x optical zoom, but only 3.2mpixel, but id rather have a "real" SLR camera, the shutter on my Fuji is very slow, a SLR is instant.

Anyone got other recommendations than the EOS 350D ?

Interesting idea MB, I'll be in on that. Maybe we can start with a few interesting discussions about how long people think it will be until Taming becomes a proper profession?

acaffrey said:
discussions about how long people think it will be until Taming becomes a proper profession?

No, this thread is strictly off-topic, PE related discussion should be kept in the main forums, i'll add this "rule" to my first post.

MindBuster said:
I'm looking into buying a new digicam, the Canon EOS 350D looks nice, a Digital SLR cam with 8mpixel, i currently have a Fuji FinePix S5000, it got nice 10x optical zoom, but only 3.2mpixel, but id rather have a "real" SLR camera, the shutter on my Fuji is very slow, a SLR is instant.

Anyone got other recommendations than the EOS 350D ?

8mpix! What resolution do the photos have with this quality? 3200x2400?

MB: buy a good cam, and come and take pictures in Cici and my engagement-party ;) Yeah, I got engaged last night :D

ufcfl said:
8mpix! What resolution do the photos have with this quality? 3200x2400?

3456 x 2304 :)
Enough to make some nice looking prints.

nice looking pants!!!! :eek: ooh - sorry, :) you said pints.

I recently bought my wife a Kodak DX6490 - not on a par with the Digi EONs' but still a great little camera for the price

Epictetus said:
Congrats! On topic, I like cheese.

Who hoo - post 10 in the worlds longest post - double figures and it is all mine :D

I like beer with my cheese

Rather beer after cheese than cheese after beer.

Well wouldn´t miss it for the wolrd to b a part off a record breaking thread ;)
Dunno much about cameras but I like Guinness :beerchug: an ofc the record book is intresting too :p

:bandit:

MindBuster said:
3456 x 2304 :)
Enough to make some nice looking prints.
Well, with size comes danger. With this I mean, if you instead get something
ugly on pics, that size can scare anyone! Btdt! :D
But as for the EOS350D: yes, buy it. And then tell me if it's good, cause I'm
interested in one too... ;)

I have no idea about cameras, I just wanted to be part of the future when we have the Longest Thread :)

if i would buy pixels i wouldn't get a camera ... a land is better ... and who needs 2 cats ? omg i have 2 cats ... never wondered till now why ... i guess cuz i don't have 3 ... that would be even more confusing
and my granma just called on the phone and my mom is talking to her ... weird ... who wants a fridge ?
oh well i'll call you later , my dad needs the phone

Happy St. Patty's day all.

If you are Irish and you know it, clap your hands. <clap, clap>

Shadow-Ale said:
MB: buy a good cam, and come and take pictures in Cici and my engagement-party ;) Yeah, I got engaged last night :D

Gratz on the engagement, best of luck to ya :thumbup:

MB, i heard some good things about the Nikon D50 and Sony Cybershot DSCR1 10.3MP

I have a Sony Cybershot DSCP200 and it's still a great camera

Urmmmm intresting thread ook, better to post here i thinks than makeing a pointless thread.

Well at moment currently trying to isntall YaBB forum to a website of mine in theory ment to be easy just make sure the path to perl is ok upload sort the Chmod setting and then run the setup program, yet i keep getting internal server errors (500) any suggestions :S ?

i love onion ....
sry for the offtopic :(

now ontopic : i like garlic also

I like cheese too :D

I'm currently talking by webcam with Minder from my soc and I can't get the damn webcam to stay where it's supposed to be. Right now I'm sitting with my laptop in my friends bed with her "throw-your-dirty-clothes-in-here" thingy (forgot the name) between my legs and the cam placed there. for two hours I've been trying to get it stuck somewhere but it clearly needs to move around..

Michyblueyes said:
Urmmmm intresting thread ook, better to post here i thinks than makeing a pointless thread.

Well at moment currently trying to isntall YaBB forum to a website of mine in theory ment to be easy just make sure the path to perl is ok upload sort the Chmod setting and then run the setup program, yet i keep getting internal server errors (500) any suggestions :S ?

Ummm .. drink lots of green beer, and those problems will just seem to float away. That's just my way of saying I have no clue how this internet crap works :)

Anyone else watch the show 24 with Kiefer Sutherland? Any thoughts on were that show will go now that they have escaped the attack on CTU headquarters?

And geez, how many people are they going to kill off anyway, could not believe McGill bought it....figured he was around for the season at least.

NetStalker said:
Anyone else watch the show 24 with Kiefer Sutherland? Any thoughts on were that show will go now that they have escaped the attack on CTU headquarters?

And geez, how many people are they going to kill off anyway, could not believe McGill bought it....figured he was around for the season at least.

used to watch the first season, and decided to watch LOST

greatest show i've ever seen :cool:

Well its a friday night and alls well - finished work and need a beer?

Well im off to the pub in a bit :) thought id share and ask: -

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TIPPLE
:D (by tipple i mean alcoholic beverage)

I'll start Mines JD and Coke :tongue2:

Thug Life said:
used to watch the first season, and decided to watch LOST

greatest show i've ever seen :cool:

LOST rocks as well, however, its kind of going in a mystical direction, and not sure if its keeping my interest as much as it did before.

Plus, the women irritate the hell out of me...i mean comeon...something sinister lurks in the jungle and they keep insisting on going out by themselves to pick fruit...
:mad:
Stuff like that just pisses me off.

Yeah Lost s superb! been hooked on since it started... happy they're back on track since there were some episodes there in the middle of Season 2 that they started to get really off the main story, I thought anyway.

Hmm seems like you might have seen some more episodes than has been shown here in Sweden NetStalker, cause I just seen that they've found the empty cargo container at the port with no nervegas in and a dead undercover guy.

sounds like it will be getting more interesting then ;)

Creature said:
Well its a friday night and alls well - finished work and need a beer?

Well im off to the pub in a bit :) thought id share and ask: -

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TIPPLE
:D (by tipple i mean alcoholic beverage)

I'll start Mines JD and Coke :tongue2:

Canadian Mist and Coke, or most any beer

subraian said:
Yeah Lost s superb! been hooked on since it started... happy they're back on track since there were some episodes there in the middle of Season 2 that they started to get really off the main story, I thought anyway.

Hmm seems like you might have seen some more episodes than has been shown here in Sweden NetStalker, cause I just seen that they've found the empty cargo container at the port with no nervegas in and a dead undercover guy.

sounds like it will be getting more interesting then ;)

Oh Damn man...sorry to put any spoilers in for you....then dont go to the site....

I guess i fell into that America trap....doesnt everyone get everything we do?...hehe....

lol i agree with you netstalker. Some ppl in Lost arent that bright, but i guess that goes for all movies. the magic words are: "dont go out there alone" and guess what they do..... stupid ppl.

well nice to be in what will be the worlds biggest thread ever.....

Back