Over 17 years in Entropia but!!

Rogers767

As it is possible that we have been in Entropia Universe and thousands of Updates for 20 years and the UI interface is not yet compatible with 2k and 4k monitors -3180x2160 or 2K-2560x1600 and even the old resolution 1080 x 1920 because the problem is that the letters they are too small and the graphics of the Interface do not adapt well to modern monitors, Entropia Universe is not an economic game and it seems incredible that programmers have left a UI interface that leaves much to be desired, now defenders will come out to tell me to buy glasses or that I lower the resolution to 1024 x 768 or that I do not know what I am saying and that the 2k and 4k is well which is not the case,
I have been in Entropia for 17 years and it is the first time I complain, because I get tired UI interface system so bad and mediocre that you just have to put your head in the monitor to distinguish the icons and texts in the arear, in the properties of the options appears Extra large and that is not Extra Large nothing that seems a joke because to penalties increase nothing, hopefully someday the programmers decide to react the interface so that it fits 2k 4k efficiently and get out of obscurantism because now the Interface leaves much to be desired of how bad it is in these resolutions, People are in 2020 not in 2002, I hope you do not delete the post because this is with all due respect to the community that I hope you hear me and do something fantastic in the UI Interface of this wonderful game

I learnt a new word today.

As it is possible that we have been in Entropia Universe and thousands of Updates for 20 years and the UI interface is not yet compatible with 2k and 4k monitors -3180x2160 or 2K-2560x1600 and even the old resolution 1080 x 1920 because the problem is that the letters they are too small and the graphics of the Interface do not adapt well to modern monitors, Entropia Universe is not an economic game and it seems incredible that programmers have left a UI interface that leaves much to be desired, now defenders will come out to tell me to buy glasses or that I lower the resolution to 1024 x 768 or that I do not know what I am saying and that the 2k and 4k is well which is not the case,
I have been in Entropia for 17 years and it is the first time I complain, because I get tired UI interface system so bad and mediocre that you just have to put your head in the monitor to distinguish the icons and texts in the arear, in the properties of the options appears Extra large and that is not Extra Large nothing that seems a joke because to penalties increase nothing, hopefully someday the programmers decide to react the interface so that it fits 2k 4k efficiently and get out of obscurantism because now the Interface leaves much to be desired of how bad it is in these resolutions, People are in 2020 not in 2002, I hope you do not delete the post because this is with all due respect to the community that I hope you hear me and do something fantastic in the UI Interface of this wonderful game

I play Entropia on my 55" HDTV in my living room and I'm happy with it for the most part. There are many interfaces within the game that leave a lot to be desired though, I agree with that. The font size in chat is one example, when you increase the font size, it only works for your main chat window, not for the multiple private chat windows I always have on the go.

The Message Center is full of bugs. And the biggest issue I have is that all of the shop sales notifications are gone forever as soon as you hit 'Ok', for a Real Cash Economy game, this is just wrong...

The Auction House also has bugs and some people abuse some of the features. I've won an auction once that I was outbid on several days earlier, how does that happen? Obviously someone knows something I don't.

But my 2 main complaints have always been and maybe always will be, falling through floors bug, and getting stuck in the terrain... It just makes my blood boil everytime and this has been going on for a long long time now.

Anyways in case you missed it, the new CEO said their priority is to update all of the interfaces and they are apparently working on that. It has taken far too long though, and I fail to understand how these things take so damn long to update and/or fix...

Legends

PS: Btw, just a couple of years ago there was a lot of complaints about issues with rubber-banding, lag, and mob hit boxes. You don't really hear any complaints about that anymore, so I think MA cares and is doing things to address issues brought up by the community.

Last edited:
I play Entropia on my 55" HDTV in my living room and I'm happy with it for the most part. There are many interfaces within the game that leave a lot to be desired though, I agree with that. The font size in chat is one example, when you increase the font size, it only works for your main chat window, not for the multiple private chat windows I always have on the go.

The Message Center is full of bugs. And the biggest issue I have is that all of the shop sales notifications are gone forever as soon as you hit 'Ok', for a Real Cash Economy game, this is just wrong...

The Auction House also has bugs and some people abuse some of the features. I've won an auction once that I was outbid on several days earlier, how does that happen? Obviously someone knows something I don't.

But my 2 main complaints have always been and maybe always will be, falling through floors bug, and getting stuck in the terrain... It just makes my blood boil everytime and this has been going on for a long long time now.

Anyways in case you missed it, the new CEO said their priority is to update all of the interfaces and they are apparently working on that. It has taken far too long though, and I fail to understand how these things take so damn long to update and/or fix...

Legends

PS: Btw, just a couple of years ago there was a lot of complaints about issues with rubber-banding, lag, and mob hit boxes. You don't really hear any complaints about that anymore, so I think MA cares and is doing things to address issues brought up by the community.

They should already make a good arrangement to the menus, the icons and the texts in which the UI interface is completely moldable and fair the 2k and 4k monitors that already in 2020 and from before are very common in the gamer community, Extra large that only lets you increase the chat a little should only be called ultra tiny, the rest of the text and icons to visualize them I need a magnifying glass and my head to two inches to be able to do well, what I say is not exaggerated because so many years with that old interface system that should already fix it at once with harmony and seriousness and not make the community wait any longer, until World of Warcraft that is older than my grandmother has adequate sizes in 2k and 4k, and the other game that is even older is the Ryzom that also adapts its interface perfectly to modern monitors, then why not Entropia? I think they are no longer interested, hopefully my comment does not remain forgotten

Back