Suggestion: Hire somebody who speaks English natively to review item descriptions/mission dialogue

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
There are hundreds of items with missing descriptions, half written descriptions, descriptions with inconsistent capitalization, descriptions that are inaccurate, descriptions with obvious grammar errors, or descriptions that are simply written very awkwardly.

Some of these are minor issues but some are fairly major and the same type of problem can be seen repeatedly in NPC/Mission dialogue both old and new as well.

I've reported dozens of these types of problems but only seen a few fixed, I think it would add a lot to the quality of the product if this type of stuff was very polished as opposed to feeling cheap and unprofessional as it does in a large number of cases.

Hi Mr Vice Chairman, have some spare time?
David Simmonds is british, isn't he?

You mean no more Focus Lense Component?

lol dont be a grammer-nazi ... MA got more importand stuff to take care off ... like pets xD where is stage 2?
but for real u want to pay for that service instead useful stuff xD ?
even more support cases take time too for MA ...

Sadly so true.. lost for words if I think about It. There is so many unfinished, unpolished things in eu.. It hurts.
And where the hell is that imp comm from a new CEO?!

Cheers!
Robo

Just to add to this: I used to report some unpolished shit in-world as they call It... was eventually overrun with new stuff that are unfixed... stopped caring or w/e.

Last edited:
Sadly so true.. lost for words if I think about It. There is so many unfinished, unpolished things in eu.. It hurts.
And where the hell is that imp comm from a new CEO?!

Cheers!
Robo

Just to add to this: I used to report some unpolished shit in-world as they call It... was eventually overrun with new stuff that are unfixed... stopped caring or w/e.

Yeah, this is pretty much my experience as well, I think they really just need to hire someone on to help them with quality control who is capable of not only retroactively fixing many of the issues that exist currently but also stop those issues from continuing to happen time and time again.

Your thread title is a bit harsh. They try their best. Don't be An excessive complainer !

grammarnazi2.gif

Very good suggestion, I second

Back