Question: 100% textured object - How?

Theo2008

Guardian
Society
ROUA Prestige
Theo RedDragon Ferraris
Question:
How many textures (maximized level texture) should be used to get 100% textured object?

when you maxed the texture itself you need 323 textures on each field.

You would be needing 323 textures but some additional information which is important
Don't use too many polygons - will make texturing really tedious and a lot of textures will make trouble in the future. (the limit of all object textures seems to be 2500... so if you use 500 textures for you object that leaves 2000 textures for all the rest of the objects your level needs)

Start with simple. Don't start doing anything too complicated until you understand what this is about. Make a vase or similar snake head.

Hope it helps.

It takes 323 texture to garentee 100% saturation IF you have maxed that texture. To max a texture you must be 4 lvl higher than the minimum required lvl stated on the texture get info. FYI the same applies to coloring.

It takes 323 texture to garentee 100% saturation IF you have maxed that texture. To max a texture you must be 4 lvl higher than the minimum required lvl stated on the texture get info. FYI the same applies to coloring.

close but the levels needed to max a texture increase.. for black for example starting at level 69 is maxxed at level 80 !

Yep , most of us recommend 323 textures per field. This almost guarantees 100%... if you have the skills

However , you can apply anything up to 1k textures., and according to research by Dessy, it is possible to fail with less than 900-and-something, Failures are very rare with 323 textures but have been reported on occasion

jay:)

i recomment 200 cans/field for enough(maxed) or 330 for unmaxed. quality and 330textures maxed or unmaxed. this is a good enough guarntee if it succeed if u want more succes add me cans or textures

i am lvl 25 coloror lvl 14 texture add me ingame for more info free apply if u supply me

Back