Suggestion: Land plots!!!

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
(Making new thread since last one was a question thread not a suggestion thread!)

Let’s make land plots more useful and something fun to own and use!!!

These are some things that would be cool!!!

1) make TP to home work for plots!

2) make other houses or structures able to be made, bigger houses or taller houses, or more item points houses.

3) make buff food/drinks able to be made from gardening!!! You grow some medicinal plants and craft them into various types of buffs, maybe even give a de-buff to some. Example, you grew a plant that gives you a critical buff but also slows you down, or a plant that makes you have faster reload but you lose hp while under effects of buff.

4) make animal pens or encloses that we can add dna to and have 1 mob spawn on our plot!!! These would just be a single or maybe a few mobs in a kennel or enclosure that would be your pets or animals. Killing them would give you tax but spawn time would be a minute or something. Basically a miniature LA idea to give those players that don’t buy an LA a taste of how land management works. This would be a great added fun to owning a plot!

Yes. There should be lots of this kind of thing. I keep saying the potential for this game is outstanding. If we could just nail down the bottleneck and derail it. Letting the playerbase invest time and ideas should be number one priority.

Remember the days when people could make their own youtubes in ingame TV's. OK i can see the problem with that, but why not let players design weapons and mobs and things like that just to start. Guage the interest. Buildings, gameplay, everything.

Even design contests, like other games do. An annual contest would be amazing IMO. MA could even hand out LA's for rewards, I'm telling you it's that worthwhile!

Reactions: jak
Yes. There should be lots of this kind of thing. I keep saying the potential for this game is outstanding. If we could just nail down the bottleneck and derail it. Letting the playerbase invest time and ideas should be number one priority.

Think the bottleneck is lack of actual programmers at MA that can work on creating the game, the guys there are too busy trying to keep the boat from sinking to spend time making the boat more useful and look good; but they don't understand that they are making everyone jump ship...

Back