Entropia Universe 11.7.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Feature

NETELLER

MindArk introduces NETELLER, a new payment service provider for Entropia Universe. Participants are offered the opportunity to deposit and withdraw money using their NETELLER eWallet. Withdrawing money from your NETELLER account is possible after you have made a deposit through it.

The smallest deposit amount is 10 SEK, 1 USD, 1 EUR or 1 GBP respectively, when using your NETELLER account. The withdrawal is instant up to 1000 PED over a 30-day period while higher amounts can take up to 30 days.

Rates and Fees

• The regular exchange rate is 3,4%.
  • Each withdrawal through Neteller will be charged with 100 PED or 1% (whichever is the larger amount).
Improvements and Fixed Issues

Achievement System

Implemented the Achievement System:

• Added the option "Share achievements" in the Privacy section in the Options UI. If you choose to share your achievements everyone can view all the achievements you have received on the planetary system you are located on at the moment. Also, when you unlock a new achievement, other avatars in the near area will be able to see this through a target text above your head. By default, this option is enabled.
  • On the My Account pages (Interconnect Services) you can select to post social media feeds when you unlock an achievement.
Auction

• Added four sub categories under Vehicles to facilitate for you to find the type of vehicle you are looking for. The new sub categories are Air, Amphibious, Land and Water.
  • Added a warning if you bid more than 95% of your PED balance.
Blueprints

• Adjusted slots in the blueprint book Weapons (Vol II) to be 58.
  • Fixed issue with the level not displayed on armor blueprints' icons.
Miscellaneous

• Fixed issue with giving a Waypoint to yourself (writing /pos in the Main Chat) when used from a vehicle.
  • Fixed issue where you could not attach amps to certain weapons .
  • Bank Tellers can only be dropped inside a bank.
  • An Estate Deed now displays complete address to the estate no matter which language you have chosen (English, German, Spanish or French).
  • Fixed issue where some foot wear caused the cross hair to be misaligned with the actual weapon aim.
  • The Equip action is disabled when in a vehicle.
  • You can now drag clothes back to the Inventory from the Coloring UI.
  • The Quest/Mission Log now only displays active and completed quests belonging to the planetary system you are currently located on.
Movement

Improved the feeling and response when you move around:

• You now strafe as fast as you run straight.
  • You now run faster backwards.
  • It is smoother and quicker to move from side to side (strafe left and then right).
  • Your speed is maintained when running straight and strafing at the same time.
Planet-Specific Release

Integrated Planet Calypso content into Entropia Universe. See!http://www.planetcalypso.com/home/ for more information.

More...

More slots in weapon BP book...interesting

!!! I mean less slots - i think, seems to be confirmed below - MA you nearly had me smiling.

Achievement system sounds good, even though its not one of the awaited pre-vu 10 systems.
Personalised (to some extent) estate deeds - finally.

Progress is progress. Back to the waiting game.

Last edited:
Vehicle WP thing is a great fix.:yay:

Sounds like a good uppdate with bug fixes and better movement is great

Added a warning if you bid more than 95% of your PED balance. prolly best ? and Achievments ?? :D, I feel like playing W0w or cs:s

Added a warning if you bid more than 95% of your PED balance. prolly best ? and Achievments ?? :D, I feel like playing W0w or cs:s

Probably had someone complain that they bid out all their money and now they cant do anything ingame

A soc mate did bid all he had on his ped card on something cheap without BO a few years ago by mistake so i think the 95% warning is a good thing.

Probably had someone complain that they bid out all their money and now they cant do anything ingame

someone? there were lots of ppl who did the mistake, and some of them came on PCF and some got the peds again :)

• Adjusted slots in the blueprint book Weapons (Vol II) to be 58.

I've just done a quick addup, and unless I made a mistake there's 59 in the book now???

The withdrawal is instant up to 1000 PED over a 30-day period while higher amounts can take up to 30 days.

[*]Each withdrawal through Neteller will be charged with 100 PED or 1% (whichever is the larger amount).
So if you instantly want 1000 ped you have to pay 100 ped? 10% fee, WTF.

[*]The regular exchange rate is 3,4%.
Exchange of what? ped to usd? 3,4% doesn't make any sense in this context.

To me this update doesn't warrent a 11.7 Number, maybe 11.6.2
Am I missing something?

well, not the worst update we had......
but also nothing really special, achievements is what we need, but pretty sure there are follks outside which love those bs :handjob:

is it just me or does netteller seems to be expensive?

Exchange of what? ped to usd? 3,4% doesn't make any sense in this context.
it is for example EURO to USD (to pay in the right currency)

To me this update doesn't warrent a 11.7 Number, maybe 11.6.2
Am I missing something?
exactly what i thought :/

Last edited:
Movement

• It is smoother and quicker to move from side to side (strafe left and then right).

The new achievement system does sound cool, but THIS is what makes me love the update :yay: no more stupid slow strafing!

[*]You now run faster backwards.

Hmmm, so fapping with full capacity while moving backwards maybe no longer possible? Well, wil see it when Servers are up again.

Interesting update anyway.

Am I missing something?

The completely new achievement system with over 100 achievements? :dunno:

IMO this is big enough for a 11.7 :yay:

Optimized the tomtebloss

Changed my mind, THIS now is my favourite part of the update, just because it sounds so freaking badass! :wtg:

The completely new achievement system with over 100 achievements? :dunno:

IMO this is big enough for a 11.7 :yay:

The Achievement system is listed as a Calypso System not an MA system (shrug) who knows what any of these numbers mean anymore. lol

Time for bed. looking forward to the pages of posts to read when i'm at work tomorrow.

it is for example EURO to USD (to pay in the right currency)
You cant have a fixed multi-currency exchange rate.

I'm thinking my meant to say FEE but are afraid to use that word.
I bet in a day or two they will make a small post in this thread stating "We meant to say fee, not exchange." that way most people will hopefully not notice the F word.

Does it mean we get less decay while hunting, or they're going to adjust mob speed also? :scratch2:
haha you can bet yer ass this wont be in our favor. I would be willing to garantee you will get reduced heal due to movement when walking backwards and healing.

Movement

Hmm this could make pvp quite a bit more interesting. No more feeling like im behind the wheels of an 80 year old man while im trying to shot someone.

Why oh why did I hope and believe one of the old systems would come back?

Now I'm disappointed... again.

is it because they said that the first planet update of 2011 would have hangars?

Hmmm, so fapping with full capacity while moving backwards maybe no longer possible? Well, wil see it when Servers are up again.

Interesting update anyway.

To me its sounds like there is now finally a difference in running vs walking backwards.

I've just done a quick addup, and unless I made a mistake there's 59 in the book now???

Yes, its an interesting one. Not 100% without getting into game and being able to filter out all book i / iii ones with absolute certainty, but 58/59 is also the number i came to. We should request an extra field for blueprints in Entropedia - 'Book', then we can in the future tell so much faster.

No Hangars is certainly a dissapointment.

is it because they said that the first planet update of 2011 would have hangars?

I have to agree the update is nice and so does the calypso one but it is all
bugfixes and no introduction of something new (mind you it is given a 11.x ) this should have been 11.6.2

no hangers no new systems

MindArk proves again it is not up too the task

P.S. I took the gamble of taking off from work in case soace was here or atleast new mission/story other crap.

The smallest deposit amount is 10 SEK, 1 USD, 1 EUR or 1 GBP respectively, when using your NETELLER account. The withdrawal is instant up to 1000 PED over a 30-day period while higher amounts can take up to 30 days.

I don't understand it instant withdraw is up to 1000 ped or 1000 over? If second option then what takes over 30 days ?

Rates and Fees

• The regular exchange rate is 3,4%.
  • Each withdrawal through Neteller will be charged with 100 PED or 1% (whichever is the larger amount).

- what is exchange rate ?
- 1% or 100 PED a fee? So if I do instant withdraw of 300 PEDs I have to pay 100 PEDs?

Hanne please clarify this info as the release notes do not make any sense and the way I understand it now is not logic whatsoever.

I don't understand it instant withdraw is up to 1000 ped or 1000 over? If second option then what takes over 30 days ?

The netteller fee is $10. If you withdraw with netteller into your bank account, you pay this anyways.

The netteller fee is $10. If you withdraw with netteller into your bank account, you pay this anyways.

i think if you use it to paid not have any fee.

Please more info about this system works will be great.

The Auction fix is welcome and long overdue.

But they haven't fixed the Minng NRF bug, nor the Shopping Booths, nor the Event Creation bugs.

i think its straight forward - small withdraws under 1000 ped can be made instantly.

- 1% or 100 PED a fee? So if I do instant withdraw of 300 PEDs I have to pay 100 PEDs?

Hanne please clarify this info as the release notes do not make any sense and the way I understand it now is not logic whatsoever.

Its 1% or 100 ped. If the 1% is smaller than the 100 ped, you still have to pay 100 peds (minimum fee). When 1% is more than the 100 ped minimum - you have to pay that 1%.

Achievements
New Iron Challenges
Movement
Bug fixes
WOOOO me likey this VU :yay: So this is what happens when you get more staff

Back