Achievement: Storm Coat Charcoal F

Summer

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Alkesh Summer Vallan
I consider this my biggest EU achievement... priorities :laugh:

Nine months, nine long months of daily tokens, flights to Monria and back and laggy argonaut caves (btw Ill be very happy if I dont see another argonaut for a long time). There were times I wanted to give up, times where the grind was just not worth it...but who am I kidding it totally was cause the coat is EPIC and I am never taking it off. EVER!

I would like to thank the Feffoids for their awesome daily, you guys rock! A big thank you to all the mobs with a nice clean spawn (not you phasm and furor). And the biggest thank you goes to gibnibs and chipys. Without your bonus missions this would have been so much harder. You are the real mvps and you kept me going when I wanted to give up!

Awesome work on the grind! You are epic!
Plus you also got the Horns of Z'agol from Monria while working towards this coat! :cool:

Well done! This is truly one of the biggest grinds of all time but the coat is worth it. I like that it narrows down which rings to use because you don't need rings with speed boost. Congratulations! :cheer::dance::tux:

Nice one :D Congratulations!

Woohoo! GZ on an amazing coat!!:yay:

Wow, that's some dedication! Congrats!!

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
Great job! Get ready to go through daily mission withdrawal if you haven't already. :laugh:

Back