How to make a clickable thumbnail.

a whole lot of to big pics areshowing up around the forum
lets bump

This new image verification period is taking far too long. Ill be moving to another forum until the mods find a way to make the image approval process faster.

Last edited:
This new image verification period is taking far too long. Ill be moving to another forum until the mods find a way to make the image approval process faster.

There was a mistake in the permissions settings causing images uploaded by certain usergroups to enter a moderation queue. That has been corrected now, and all images have been approved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hmmm, I don't seem to be able to upload to my own gallery - according to the Manage Attachments window that opens when I try to upload to my albums I only have an allocation of 9.8 KB, of which I've used 4.54 MB :eek:

Can anyone help?

Last edited:
He he he - yup, just found that thread after posting here. Sorry for the noobie error :eyecrazy:

althought it deserve(d) the sticky, I have to mention that there is no "my pic" button anymore in the message box lol...
We can still use a sort of clickable image but it's croped and not in the same nice format as before. Yesterday When i used insert image function it seems to allways put this big size image, but i tried to go into my pics in a separate window and copy paste the BB code and it worked.

regards

Filibert
ps:thumbnail is now croped like that, definitely less stylish than before. It seems we have no choice as in the image tools we can only choose between 3 crop

Whether I do this this way or directly from my computer my pics still come across as too small to read timestamps, but in the Gallery they are large and easily readable...

There is no longer a copy photo button. IMO putting screenies up on the forum is a pain in the behind...there must be an easier way...on other forums it is super easy.

The Photo Popup tool allowing for quick and easy embedding of images from albums and the forum gallery into posts has been restored.

To add one of your uploaded images to a post, simply click the Link Images link below the smilies box in the right side of the post editor interface:

attachment.php

A popup will be launched where one can select either album or gallery images, along with several methods of embedding.

Enjoy :cool:

Is there an option to see thumbnails in their original format rather than "squared"?

Posting a tumbnail of a picture is easier this way imo:
1. upload image + copy link/url
2. insert in a thread/comment using the following code:

[ url=https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=125580 ]
[ img]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/9/6/howto1_thumb.jpg[/img][/url ]

(just delete the space after the first bracket & before the last bracket of each line to make the code work)

Greetings, excellent explanation of how to clickable thumbnail, very explain and already prepared to do mine.

Back