New Name - Vote!

What should my last name be? Herbatrix Herb ...

• Atrix / Atrox / Beatrix

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Weed

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Dealer / Pusher

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Smoker

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Herbinator / Herbatron

• Herbmeister

• Modified

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Nerfed

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • Herbalicious

Votes: 16 9.8%
  • Herbivore

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Phukt

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Banned / Unbanned

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Herbicide

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Deluxe

• Herbalingus

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Herbasm

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Bert

• Throatwarbler-Mangrove

• Censored

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • Other - please post your suggestion :D

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters

-Herb-

Prowler
Herbatrix Herb "Fuck" Herbalicious Fail
Hey all! For those who know about my perilous adventure, here's a vote of the top 20 names submitted - so vote away! :D:D

For those that don't, account got locked, last name was Fuck, needs changing, so name will be Herbatrix Herb XXXXXX.

Also note, that names like 'Herbivore' will also count as 'Ivore' to coincide with Herb being my second name. And fairly similar names had to be put in 1 vote due to 20-max restrictions. And yes, i know i'm a forum whore etc. Seeing the word Herb so many times almost gave me a seizure too:)

Sorry about the poll being posted around 3 hours late, was busy doing RL stuff (converting a disposable camera and an AA battery to a taser being among them:D. Bah, broken link, it's http://ti ny pi c.com/player.php?v=16ansbn&s=3 without spaces. You have to watch it several times to get it. I didn't notice the sparks come off my hands at first :eyecrazy:)

Now get voting!

Last edited:
LOL you had already thought of herbalicious :D That's my favorite anyway :)

wouldnt Expletive Deleted be a good, fitting last name ;)

Ciao
Lexxy

Just popped into my mind...

Herbatrix Herb HerbOmatic

3rd thread on that topic now... Where is the Herbatrix Herb ForumSlut option? :D

3rd thread on that topic now... Where is the Herbatrix Herb ForumSlut option? :D

I decided against it;)

But this 3rd one is special! It has a poll! woop

I voted throatwarbler-mangrove....:yay:

and I encourage everyone else to vote for it too.... would be great seeing someone named luxury yacht ingame :D

I decided against it;)

But this 3rd one is special! It has a poll! woop

Ok, ya forum noob.... you can add polls to existing threads... :yay:
(under "Thread tools" iirc)

And if i had the chance to pick a new last name, i'd go for "accidentially" or "farted and"...

Herbatrix Herb farted and killed a creature (Atrox Old Alpha) with a value of 123456 gazillion ped!

Ok, ya forum noob.... you can add polls to existing threads... :yay:
(under "Thread tools" iirc)

And if i had the chance to pick a new last name, i'd go for "accidentially" or "farted and"...

Herbatrix Herb farted and killed a creature (Atrox Old Alpha) with a value of 123456 gazillion ped!

Haha, good one. With my new-found knowledge of poll editing, i'll replace one that no-one voted for with it. Speaking of which..how do I edit polls?

Also, I still don't get the throatwarbler one..

I think Herbivore shold be: Herb-e-whore :silly2:

I think Herbivore shold be: Herb-e-whore :silly2:

:lolup:

Haha, good one. With my new-found knowledge of poll editing, i'll replace one that no-one voted for with it. Speaking of which..how do I edit polls?

Also, I still don't get the throatwarbler one..

You can't edit them, just add polls to already existing threads...

But you could ask the mods to change it...

You can't edit them, just add polls to already existing threads...

But you could ask the mods to change it...

Jimmy! Come here ;)

If Jimmy or any mods online, could you change the option 'Weed' to 'Accidently / XXXed And'

Jimmy! Come here ;)

If Jimmy or any mods online, could you change the option 'Weed' to 'Accidently / XXXed And'

*cough*via PM*cough*

Herbatrix Herb accidentially found a deposit (Platinum Stone) with a value of 876543 PED!

*cough*via PM*cough*

Herbatrix Herb accidentially found a deposit (Platinum Stone) with a value of 876543 PED!

:laugh::laugh:

If I could, I would surely pick that one :laugh:

How about Dumas or better yet dumbass for thinking fuck would be a good last name in the first place! :laugh: Sorry I could`nt resist. Some good options I`d have a hard time deciding. The more names you see in game the more ideas you get.

I voted other.

I like 'die in a fire'. Not as a name.. more as a suggestion.

*cough*via PM*cough*

I like accidentally/farted and... - i would vote for that.

Herbatrix Herb farted and is the first colonist to discover how bad he smells (L)

I voted other.

I like 'die in a fire'. Not as a name.. more as a suggestion.

Maybe it's just my 6th sense, but i'm getting a vague feeling that you don't like me..

Also, with the winning last name, I could add 'Accidentally' at the end - eg. Herbatrix Herb Herbalicous Accidently (found a deposit (Herbium Stone) with a value of 1PEC)

"didnt" is also a nice last name, Herbatrix Herb didnt killed a creature...

if you decide to use such a name, notice the caps should be off (otherwise it isnt a sentence)

I'm personally liking the sound of 'Herbatrix Herb Deluxe accidentally':)

Random edit - I'm probably gonna go for Deluxe, without accidentally on it. I know it'd be funny and all, but it'd just get annoying after a while, and I could just do the same in a team. And i'm probably not gonna get any globals any time soon ;) And Herbatrix Herb Deluxe just sounds good. It fits well :D

Last edited:
your whoring is unmatched

your whoring is unmatched

I'll take that as a compliment.

Also, i'm normally not so much 'whore'. I'm just bored because i'm locked out of EU ;)

I dont think the Amenthera Demons will be happy with more Deluxes showing up :laugh:

I personally think Censored is the best because "Fuck" is being censored bij MA.

I'll just go for something simply like Fail. Can't go wrong with that.

Herbatrix Herb:
Garden
F**k
got Censored
FcUK. (French Connection UK)

Otherwise, the one will shortly vote for..

Back