Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

Good work guys :)

How long do we have to wait untill we can make EU number 1 again?

~Tracer

Good work guys :)

How long do we have to wait untill we can make EU number 1 again?

~Tracer

Indeed a job well done!

I believe we need to wait a year to be able to start voting again. But just as last time we will need to vote for a few months before we build enough momentum to be able to end at the top of the list.

last rep spreading...

cant find entropia either, i will give out the last + reps for this year then i guess ^_^!

+reps done, hope entropia comes back asap

so cant vote for eu anymore? or is it me being blind and cant find EU?:p:scratch2:

Help

I went to vote on that site but I don't See Entropia Universe anymore on the list...

Does anyone else have this problem?

cant find entropia either, i will give out the last + reps for this year then i guess ^_^!

+reps done, hope entropia comes back asap

If you win , you cannot vote for that game for the next month.
So we can start again in February :yay:

Sorry got that wrong :ahh:

To become the #1 game in one month. This actually disqualifies us from taking part in the rest of the year but at least we won a month!

:(

Last edited:
Damn why the hell I receive neg REP for my last vote I was able to do ????

Not very nice Xzion!

this i wonder too >_>... its not the first time for some resone, its messed up. i will add a +rep to make up for it, but i wanna know why it turns into neg rep when i acurly place +rep on you all.

i specifficly pressed +rep on everyone yet it seems to have been wrong at some ?

this i wonder too >_>... its not the first time for some resone, its messed up. i will add a +rep to make up for it, but i wanna know why it turns into neg rep when i acurly place +rep on you all.

i specifficly pressed +rep on everyone yet it seems to have been wrong at some ?

Has happened to me as well mate, - repped someone when I was actually + repping them... :( (but do think it was accidentally from my side, when I open the Add Rep window and add rep too quickly think it can happen that you click -rep by mistake...)

Well guess we achieved our goal and got to number 1 last month, no voting for a while... GratZ everyone, a job well done with some great persistence from all :D :yay: :D :yay:

Last edited:
It seems like voting have been disabled for EU..

Aha I see now! We finally got a win for December, Great wok guys, to bad I missed it ^^

Guess we'll get a month off work :D
Great job all! :yay:

well :) that was that :) we locked it down for another year. time for me to shut this thread down. it almost took us an entire year of voting to get back to number one, but we had SO many close finishes :)

great job everyone, and feel free to pass some of the +rep to me**. ;) i haven't been posting all that much lately, nor announcing when i vote, but i have been doing it daily until we won.

**last +rep i got was before christmas :(

Great job all :yay:

Whats up, thought this thread will get closed, as we made it to No.1 and can´t vote this month at all!

well :) that was that :) we locked it down for another year. time for me to shut this thread down. it almost took us an entire year of voting to get back to number one, but we had SO many close finishes :)

great job everyone, and feel free to pass some of the +rep to me**. ;) i haven't been posting all that much lately, nor announcing when i vote, but i have been doing it daily until we won.

**last +rep i got was before christmas :(

Whats up, thought this thread will get closed, as we made it to No.1 and can´t vote this month at all!

Yup thats what Earls going to do. I think he just left it for a while in case people wanted to say their farewells etc ...

So farewell vote thread. May you live in our hearts for years to come.

Am I the last to say good-bye

Am I the last to say good-bye

I'm not sure what's happenign but if it's good bye then so be it.

Have enjoyed the chatter in here.....

Back