Should MA Introduce a Hired Medic Team Setting?

Should MA Introduce a Hired Medic Team Setting

• Yes Great idea

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • No Bad Idea

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • It has Potential But Needs work POST YOUR THOUGHTS

Votes: 18 27.3%

• Total voters

Nazbrat

Old Alpha
Society
General Soaring Eagles
david nazbrat mc
I came up with this idea a few Nights ago and thought it was a Very good Addition to Team settings

I have already fired this off to Support. But Vote anyway.
07 Mar 2008 You wrote:
New Team Setting Option Idea

Many avatars hire Medics to Heal for them while they Hunt as it is far easier for then and they take Less time to kill there Mobs. Most of the Hired fappers are paid % of Global or Hof that occurs during the Job As a Tip.

What I would Like to see is an Option in team setting that allows a Team leader to Hire a Medic and Select what they get Tipped IE [X] for 5% of Global [X} for 10% of HOF. the Team Leader could select either or both if they wish. The Medic is invited to team by special Medics only Invite. they do not take loot at all no matter the team setting but do take loot with the % option enabled. the Medics Decay is always taken care of by the Hunter/s in the team as per there agreement

I believe that there are Many other people that would want to see this as well Both Medics and Hunters. what this Enables for the Medic is a fair chance to earn Ped doing a valuable service to others in game. it also allows the hunters that normally do this anyway to be able to give what they promised to there Medic/Fapper/healer what ever they may call it

The Medics should only get there Arranged % in Ped Loot.

I think its a good idea, but It would definitly need some work.. lets assume its a team of 3 people and only 1 person has ped, that person gets stuck with the entire decay cost? or lets assume no one has any ped on them..

I think the decay should come from the loot, starting with the lowest markup tt food like oils, the percent thing is a great idea though i think. I also think there should be a tick box next to their name for added tips and bonus. It would even it out incase of an uber item being dropped with crazy markup you can show you appreciate them easier that way...

+rep

I think its a good idea, but It would definitly need some work.. lets assume its a team of 3 people and only 1 person has ped, that person gets stuck with the entire decay cost? or lets assume no one has any ped on them..

I think the decay should come from the loot, starting with the lowest markup tt food like oils, the percent thing is a great idea though i think. I also think there should be a tick box next to their name for added tips and bonus. It would even it out incase of an uber item being dropped with crazy markup you can show you appreciate them easier that way...

+rep

I will say this If you cannot afford to Pay a Fapper Before your Hunt then you simply don't Hire them Otherwise you take a Risk of screwing over that Medic.

If you Hire a Fapper then thats Your responsibility to pay that Fapper His/Her Decay. I had Stated that Fapper should Never get items Only Peds
as to paying the fapper out of Loot for Decay Most people will not like the end result on that. there are Very expensive Kits that take Lots of Decay+ what about Limited kits? or a Limited Kit supplied by the Person Being healed? If that rule Existed then the Fapper would get paid for the Fap decay and Hardly any loot would go to the Client.

The idea of this Setting is to Offer Teams or Anyone who uses a Fapper to give them what they Promised they would.

The Problem with Decay coming from loot is simple what happens if the Fapper gets a low TT value item Or any Item that Really has a Large Markup Value? Remember All loot has a TT value and MA doesn't care about Markup or not when dropping Loot into someones lap.
This is Why I had said The FAPPER Recieves Agreed Payment In PEDS From the Global\HOF Loot. Not from your Ped Card upon loot. <<<That is How The Land Area Taxes Work.

yeah, good idea :)

I will say this If you cannot afford to Pay a Fapper Before your Hunt then you simply don't Hire them Otherwise you take a Risk of screwing over that Medic.

If you Hire a Fapper then thats Your responsibility to pay that Fapper His/Her Decay. I had Stated that Fapper should Never get items Only Peds
as to paying the fapper out of Loot for Decay Most people will not like the end result on that. there are Very expensive Kits that take Lots of Decay+ what about Limited kits? or a Limited Kit supplied by the Person Being healed? If that rule Existed then the Fapper would get paid for the Fap decay and Hardly any loot would go to the Client.

The idea of this Setting is to Offer Teams or Anyone who uses a Fapper to give them what they Promised they would.

The Problem with Decay coming from loot is simple what happens if the Fapper gets a low TT value item Or any Item that Really has a Large Markup Value? Remember All loot has a TT value and MA doesn't care about Markup or not when dropping Loot into someones lap.
This is Why I had said The FAPPER Recieves Agreed Payment In PEDS From the Global\HOF Loot. Not from your Ped Card upon loot. <<<That is How The Land Area Taxes Work.

you realize there are rules for capitalizing letters, right? :eek:

Threads like this belong in the Wishlist forum.

Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper section, as this makes the forum easier to browse for all members, and reduces the workload for our volunteer staff.

yeah, good idea :)

you realize there are rules for capitalizing letters, right? :eek:

Im pretty sure he is expressing his Inflections by capitalizing certain words..

I voted yes. Great Idea. :)

Back