MONETA BANK -Twin temp. closed

* The terminal to pay off the loan is inaccessible due to "banks" fault (eg. maintainence fee not paid...) -> collateral is immediately returned into the player's inventory and player's debts are automatically waived (no more payments)
* The terminal to pay off the loan is inaccessible due to MA's fault (eg. server down...) -> collateral is immediately returned into the player's inventory, player's debts are automatically paid off by MA paying the due amount to the "bank"

That would work for me also.

so...... new Update :)

Moneta Bank reopened now again. Just for Info :rolleyes:

Just for the record.
Moneta Bank has never been closed. There was short time for a few hours during Easter holiday when the rent was missed. The lesson is learned, the rent is prepaid up to the end of summer.

Apologies for any inconvenience it brought to our clients. + Rep to Sonne for being so active. J

On another note.
Moneta Bank is offering the most aggressive item pricing. If you on the market for a loan, check what we can offer before you fall for lower % but less money you might get for the same item.

Just for the record.
Moneta Bank has never been closed. There was short time for a few hours during Easter holiday when the rent was missed. The lesson is learned, the rent is prepaid up to the end of summer.

Apologies for any inconvenience it brought to our clients. + Rep to Sonne for being so active. J

Just a friendly advice:
You should pay the maintenance fee at least for the next 12 months in advance, in order to regain some trust.
(As MA clearly is not able/willing to answer our questions sufficiently, it's up to you to prevent the "worst case scenario" as pointed out in this thread before)

Just a friendly advice:
You should pay the maintenance fee at least for the next 12 months in advance, in order to regain some trust.
(As MA clearly is not able/willing to answer our questions sufficiently, it's up to you to prevent the "worst case scenario" as pointed out in this thread before)

As long as the rent/fee for the bank is paid up past the term of anyone's intended loan duration then that should be all the confidence that is needed.

Anything beyond that is just PEDs tied up earning no ROI other than Good Will which is wasted beyond the guarantee of Loan Durations.

Dex :cool:

Just for the record.

On another note.
Moneta Bank is offering the most aggressive item pricing. If you on the market for a loan, check what we can offer before you fall for lower % but less money you might get for the same item.
That just an example of bad busines and makes you lose confidence in your bank. It's pretty pitiful when this happens the 2nd time within a very short period of time.

As long as the rent/fee for the bank is paid up past the term of anyone's intended loan duration then that should be all the confidence that is needed.

Anything beyond that is just PEDs tied up earning no ROI other than Good Will which is wasted beyond the guarantee of Loan Durations.

Dex :cool:

No.

Once the damage is done, you have to do more than just the necessary minimum!
(even if it's only to show that you care more for the safety of your customers (and their items) than a few peds tied up in fees payed in advance)

They are afraid to get to the point of the question because then we would have a true statement to hold up if a problem arose. So they dance around and give partial statements. But at least it's start of the answer that may come out sooner or later.

This does not raise my anyway very low trust in these pawnshops.

I saw enough in real life to understand that, after what David said and how he said it, in case of a problem your item will be "subject of negociations".

In other words, I would expect a hell of a bucket full of troubles until i have what is rightfully mine.

No thanks. I was, after all that time, considerating pawning an item, but i better wait or simply dont do it at all.

i be happy that we have banks.
it helpet me out meany times, if i need it fast cash.

i only use one bank ... i dont say the name here. but at this bank i can trust and the tax is much ok.

I too only have one bank i trust, i think i can say bridgeview

that must be a bit of a worry if someone has a loan expiring soon and wants to pay it off. i wonder if this possibility is covered in the system?

Maybe that was the goal....Somebody put in a mod fap or shadow armor at like 50% markup on loan....And the owner didn't pay rent just so they could get the mod fap/shadow armor at 50% of the market value :scratch2:

Ma? What are you thinking?

MA SHOULD require all bank upkeep fees to have been paid up front. They required at least 1 million ped on the accounts, so why didn't they add this in to that??? It'd be nice if there was a forclosure rule in EU where, like in real world, if you don't pay your rent x amount of days you no longer own the property and the bank (in this case MA in the form of the estate broker avatar) would repossess the house.

Back