Reputation Rankings & User Titles

You point went sailing way over your head! I use the forum because it is a useful tool with a lot of good information contained within it.
That's where it begins & ends for me.

A lot of superfluous drivel gets posted by what i call forum whores because the rep & ranking system perpetuates it.
I care not if i receive + or - rep...in fact i couldn't even tell you if i've ever had either.

There's enough arse licking & wind being blown up peoples bums ingame let alone encouraging another platform for this tedious ego driven school kiddie crap to extend beyond...yaaaawn ;)[/quote

True but you will find that anywhere, even in the game. As a side note, I have received several +reps from something I did ingame so it is not just thread creation that can affect your rep. There are still many players that look at the rep of an individual before dealing with them. And too some of us, the rep both in forum and ingame means a lot.

Funny but with me but i tend to work the other way.....when i'm looking for information i will take the members post on it's merits. For reasons i have already mentioned (& yes i am generalising) posts from a member with a large amount of activity & + rep holds no sway with me.....it in fact tends to make me read between the lines with even more scrutiny.

For information, I'm around 540 posts and it looks like i'm still Dominant.

Sarah charlton has 507 post atm and her user title is Alpha, as expected
(look here), so my list is correct, unless everyone between 507 and 540 has "Dominant" as custom user title - which is very unlikely.

Did you have a custom user title before?

I guess there is a bug somewhere causing this, it works as expected for almost everyone else, maybe you PM 711.

/Edit:
Maybe your modified membership is causing this somehow, you can change your custom user title as often as you want anyway afaik.

Great thread, always wondered how it all worked! +rep

I was asked about this today so thought it could use a bump. :)

I was asked about this today so thought it could use a bump. :)

2713 posts for Elite...right Mega?

bah...nvm...just saw the first post! :duh:

Last edited:
Hmmm.... I have 3055 rep points at the moment....But 2 gold bars, and I think according to your system I'd have to have 3,600 rep points for 2 gold bars.... Or am I misunderstanding?

I wanna be a mutated chirpy PLLLLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:silly2:

Hmmm.... I have 3055 rep points at the moment....But 2 gold bars, and I think according to your system I'd have to have 3,600 rep points for 2 gold bars.... Or am I misunderstanding?

Range for 2 golden bars is 2801-3600, so everything as expected.

You get your next bar once you enter the range, not sure how to describe it any better - i.e. you get your first green bar when you join - this is somewhere around 10 rep points. Once you fill this first green bar (150 rep points needeed) you still have a single green bar, 151 rep points bring you the 2nd green bar (although 2 green bars weight 300 points)

Hope that clears it up for you.

You love it :)

Love what? the Queen? Yeah i would give her sum loooooooovveeeeee :naughty: ... But i would hate to have that word under my EF-name :hammer:

I would like something more aggressive than Slayer ... but again Slayer is my 3rd name in-game :D

Love what? the Queen? Yeah i would give her sum loooooooovveeeeee :naughty: ... But i would hate to have that word under my EF-name :hammer:

I would like something more aggressive than Slayer ... but again Slayer is my 3rd name in-game :D

If the title is QUEEN maybe you could get 711 to edit it to something more aggressive.

My Buddy calls his wife: "The Bitch Queen from the 9th Circle of Hell." (Only when she is not around obviously)

Maybe you could get 711 to change it to something like that? ;)

That would be a cool forum title!

Dex :cool:

If the title is QUEEN maybe you could get 711 to edit it to something more aggressive.

My Buddy calls his wife: "The Bitch Queen from the 9th Circle of Hell." (Only when she is not around obviously)

Maybe you could get 711 to change it to something like that? ;)

That would be a cool forum title!

Dex :cool:

hehe yeah i know .. but i'll wait and see :D

maybe thee is a "King" title for males instead of "Queen" ? ;)

If I ever get to become a Slayer I surely don't want that to change! Slayer rule even though I'm still more into their older stuff :).

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Subscribing to the "new" rep rank tread ;)

S V :)

all i can say is:this thread answered all my question about ranking and titles ! TY +rep

good idea ...

Just an FYI ... thought I would help add to your list ... on Tuesday, 3/17/09 ... I was awarded the 2nd golden rep star. I was holding at 19,999 for several hours as a result of a +rep from lilac ... then MarcusLucius came along and put me at 20,005 rep points and popped the 2nd golden star ... there's some EFD coming your way my dear for being the star popper.

I can also tell you ... that the new title at this level is ... "Entropia Master"

Gratz for your second star MindStar ... now we all need to +rep you a lot as those 2 stars and the little green bar in the middle just look a bit ... weird :)

now we all need to +rep you a lot as those 2 stars and the little green bar in the middle just look a bit ... weird

Thanks Hon, and ... funny you should say that, because that's exactly what JimmyB said. :laugh: Hey, talk to the boss! :wise:

thats true! it does indeed look a bit strange. +rep on the way ;)

double post

Last edited:
Just an FYI ... thought I would help add to your list ... on Tuesday, 3/17/09 ... I was awarded the 2nd golden rep star. I was holding at 19,999 for several hours as a result of a +rep from lilac ... then MarcusLucius came along and put me at 20,005 rep points and popped the 2nd golden star ... there's some EFD coming your way my dear for being the star popper.

I can also tell you ... that the new title at this level is ... "Entropia Master"

Thanks for the info MS9, i was already looking forward to your "breakthrough" - gratz on your achievement, thats a damn lot of rep you got there... :yay:

First post updated with the new data.

forum whores... your all forum whores :D

i never paid any attention to the ranks/reps or the titles.
i have given rep for those that comment or did a great job.
I will need to pay more attention then.
:)

Back