EntropiaForum Senior Members

Status
LOL I was just testing out my little gold button thingy, I was NOT abusing the system! :laugh:

Can everyone see what I write when I award someone? :eek:

Thank-You safara! :laugh:

Like a bunch of kids with a new toy :laugh:

Curious, does the poster get any sort of message when they are awarded this way, or do they only see it if they look back at the thread/post and see it there?

Curious, does the poster get any sort of message when they are awarded this way, or do they only see it if they look back at the thread/post and see it there?

Yes, Bertha sent me a message when safara awarded me.

lol, you both wasted 1 of your 5 alloted PED awards per day! :laugh:

nibs :)

But thanks all the same :p

the post award feature is not new, maybe it has been around for 4-5 months already.

the "new" thing is the seniors having the capability to give post awards; before, it was reserved to mods only.

the post award feature is not new, maybe it has been around for 4-5 months already.

the "new" thing is the seniors having the capability to give post awards; before, it was reserved to mods only.

I think Lee knew that J ;)

Last edited:
Gratz on the senior's discount folks :D

Gratz to all the senior members ;) Nice gesture ...

Yes, Bertha sent me a message when safara awarded me.

Yes this is true, but there is no notification for which post you were awarded the EFD. So you get the message, but don't know what for.

Yes this is true, but there is no notification for which post you were awarded the EFD. So you get the message, but don't know what for.

On the upper right of every page, by your EFD count, click the manage link. You'll see a list of your recent EFD transactions. The person's name is a link going directly to the post in question. (That is, when the action is "Posting Received")

Hope that helps. :)

On the upper right of every page, by your EFD count, click the manage link. You'll see a list of your recent EFD transactions. The person's name is a link going directly to the post in question. (That is, when the action is "Posting Received")

i just checked and it is actually the "posting received" text in the "action" column (not the person's name), which points to the awarded post.
but i was not aware of that, nice tip mate :)

Hope that helps. :)

i just checked and it is actually the "posting received" text in the "action" column (not the person's name), which points to the awarded post.
but i was not aware of that, nice tip mate :)

Ah, good to know. I was looking in the PM that was received by Bertha, and hence found nothing. Now I know to look in the "Manage" area to see what the PM refers to :)

Whoops. Double checked my facts but went too fast, and didn't double check the link. My mistake. :(

Can a single post be awarded multiple times (for instance by different Senior Citizens... ahem I mean Members :ahh:?)

Thanks for the laughs guys :D and thanks for introducing this feature 711, Keep up the good work!

- Nightwolf

That is correct. I remember getting 1k EFD from MB a while ago...

Now if I could find the post I could add a link for proof...

EDIT: Uhm... waidaminute... I thought I got one of those awards but seems like I just got awarded "secretly" (i.e. without the post add-on). :scratch2:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/86543-vu-listings-forum.html

711, could you please check this? Maybe that seniorization removed the existing awards?

I Fired up my browser, saw this "Senior Member" thing, and thought I had had a "Senior Moment" and paid a subscription, and then forgotten.

TY 711.

I had no idea such a thing was being contemplated. Now I got it, I hope I live up to it.

Glad to see I can't award EFD to myself. That would be just "too tempting," if I could.

LeeLoo, Nice to see you got it too.

i was reading a thread, scrolled down, and saw my name in green in the "who reads it" list

my thoughts were like "wtf happened now?, since when is it green"

took a while to figure out ^.-

ty btw

i feel so old now ^^

May I have a little 'black' button too, for taking away EFD. :D

Then I could hunt down anyone that neg repped me, and take away 500 efd's in one foul swoop!

MuHaHaHaHa. :vampire:

Thanx if you can do this, I wont hold my breath :cool:

I was trying to figure out why my name in the list of page viewers was all funky, and then noticed the Senior Member thing. Thanks.

I finally have some head room in my PM box. :yay:

While technically I fit into the group that gets this title, tbh I'm not sure I really deserve it ... and there are quite a few that would agree, I'm sure :D

But who am I to argue (this) ... Thanks, 711 =)

Status
Back