Dance event

Simon|SDS

Provider
Society
Entropia Guides
Simon the Guide
Dancing event.

This time we will host a dancing event. Everyone can join. It is for free too!

When: Friday 11/4 2008, 14:00 Mindark Time (Press U in game).
Where: At Billys Spaceship Afterworld.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Rules
We will meet at Billys Spaceship Afterworld. Each competitor will be given 10-30 seconds (depending on the amount of competitors) to show what they´ve got. We guides tell when to start and when to stop. The dancer gets in the Octagon and the dance starts at our signal. Creativity is encouraged and you are allowed to use all dances, emotes and any type of equipment. The chat will not be used by the dancer. In the end there will be a prize ceremony.

The Voting

When everybody´ve done their dance the competitors will be able to vote for two other competitors. This is done in private chat with Simon the Guide or Emma the Guide. You are anonymous as you vote.

The Jury
We guides will appoint the three most skilled dancers and this will be taken under concideration when counting the votes. The votes + the opinion of the jury will designate the winners.

Registration
Talk with Simon the Guide or Emma the Guide in game or post a private message to Simon the Guide here at EntropiaForum. Registration is free.

Good luck! :wtg:

Last edited:
I think i will be a wallflower. sounds like fun though :)

lol...cool! :D

Jamhot

That's something new! :laugh::yay:

Very nice!!! An event for non-hunters/pk'ers/ubers!!!! The usual suspects are gonna run out of things to complain about soon!!!!:D

I may have to go check this out......

Blackjack :cowboy:

Oh how cool is THIS ... I love these events that Simon and Emma come up with, and now that I have the next 6 days free, I just might check this out. :wtg:

I bet Skalman will win again. :rolleyes:

Oh... Wait... :eyecrazy:
He he... Nice idea, MA :yay:

Haha cool. Ill try bring my diciple :)

I bet Skalman will win again. :rolleyes:

Oh... Wait... :eyecrazy:
He he... Nice idea, MA :yay:

Yeah...ubers win everything.

Since the skill-nerf there is no way any players can unlock the "Pop and Lock" dancemove.

I think this is a great idea...

...urk...

...must...resist...*ungghhhhh*...urge...to....comment...on....lag....

I guess I failed.;)

Lag or no, it is still and event and this one I particulalry like because the veteran Skalman or the fresh-off-the-ship n00b "BedWet sexysexy pwnURped" all have an equal shot!

Nice event! That should be fun for many people. +Rep to you!

Very nice idea, kewl...

Great idea sadly I'll be at work at that time.

Good idea.

Me is trying to show up.

Can we bring a fellow and try our luck in double? I mean, as a two people team? Can we? can we? :D

ok, at least something is going on.

now here's a free hint how to make things even more interesting for majority aka 75% of the calypsians - put some good items in loot! I bet a lot of hunters and miners would be happy to loot something non L for a change. a piece of A103 anyone? how about nothing uber like mk3? really fun comes from beyond these items and look, MA doesn't lose a pec.

over and out,

J.

WOOT ... time to get funky, baby !!!!

:wtg: :dancing:

what if we got shot in the ring? :p

sounds like a realy nice event best of luck to all the dancers:)
sadly i cant be there to enjoy the show sins ill be working
but +rep to MA for trowing this nice event :)

... and then I looked at the time for the event :( I will still be sweating at work at that time ... dammit! :cry:

Wish you all best of luck there ...

Cewl!!!
- time to go ubershopping for some supersexy lingerie there...

"BedWet sexysexy pwnURped"
Hey Frigid! Thats the name of my sons avatar - how did you get hold of that??!!
:silly2:

:yay: Big +rep for the nice event idea.

I will be at work, so can only show up later for an afterparty at noobdropoff area :(

Ehmmm...Why host in INSIDE the ring ? I bet 100 papplons someone will go triggerhappy for a spree or run in and out shooting rockets at the dancers. Its kinda setup to fail. Why not host it in a NON-PVP area like the Nymphtown or New Oxford patio, easier to spot the dancers..better for audience etc..

weeeee :yay: this sounds like Ubah Fun ^^

Another funny MA Event :wtg:

Will try to hook you up Simon ^^

Cool idea, an event that everyone can participate in and does not depend on "uber" skills and gear. :yay:

Cheers :beerchug:

+rep for "Entropians Let's Dance" event :yay:

Nice one Simon :)

And the bestest of luck to all the groovers out there :yay:

Question. Is this going to be advertised in the News section of the EU site, or in the Client Loader? If not, does this mean that EF is finally the official forum for EU, and the place you must visit to see details of events held by MA etc? :silly2:

Wow this is a very awesome idea, I love it!

I love the fact that it something every one can do, and its free for all players, it has to be one of the better ideas for a event!

By the way im not really to much into dancing myself, but I still love the idea ;)

Sucks my avatar is as graceful as a hogglo. :laugh:
Good luck with the event and to all the dancers :)

Back