Weapon Statistics: A Line-By-Line Explanation

Very good! Is this still up-to-date?

Well, it's missing the tiering info, but otherwise up-to-date. Only info I saw that isn't correct was about needed to fully repair scopes and sights. I think that has been pretty well disproven.

Thanks for the helpful tutorial, especially helped me when I wanted to buy a amplifier for my weapon =). thumbs up!

Thanks to all for the kind words and appreciation of this informational piece. I've been away for nearly a year now due to RL interfering with my virtual life, but I've finally managed to make it back home to Calypso. For those who have been here during my absence, I would like to ask how valid this information still is?

Hopefully, as I reacquaint myself with the weapons statistics here and the rest of Calypso all over again, I will be able to once again write pieces such as this one if and when they are needed.

Thank you, everyone! It's good to be back home again! :girl:

Nicely explained, thanks! +rep

Any information on how to increase hit ability? Every weapon I look at save my opallo shows the exact same values... I've checked weapons with 0 lvl req all the way up to 15 lvl req... they all have the same 0.5 hitabiity and 2.0 critability. Any information would be great thx ;-)

Any information on how to increase hit ability? Every weapon I look at save my opallo shows the exact same values... I've checked weapons with 0 lvl req all the way up to 15 lvl req... they all have the same 0.5 hitabiity and 2.0 critability. Any information would be great thx ;-)

Skill uup rifle and laser weapon tech and you will reach 10 hit ability.

Hit ability is 1/10th of your weapon-related (Hit) profession.

As your (Hit) profession increases, so will your Hit Ability and Critical Hit Ability.

Ok so with Lazer Sniper lvl 5 my Opallo is 10/10 but the jester and every other weapon I pick up (up to lvl 20 req) is 0.5/10 and 2.0-2.3/10 even on weapons that have a lvl 0 req. I'm sorry but I'm still confused on how this works... I just know the only weapon I can hit with more then I miss is the Opallo... every other weapon I've tried ends up a waste of PED... Any recamendation on what weapon I should try to find? My Opallo even with an A101 just isn't htting hard enough...

Ok so with Lazer Sniper lvl 5 my Opallo is 10/10 but the jester and every other weapon I pick up (up to lvl 20 req) is 0.5/10 and 2.0-2.3/10 even on weapons that have a lvl 0 req. I'm sorry but I'm still confused on how this works... I just know the only weapon I can hit with more then I miss is the Opallo... every other weapon I've tried ends up a waste of PED... Any recamendation on what weapon I should try to find? My Opallo even with an A101 just isn't htting hard enough...

You seem to be looking at either only the old Unlimited weapons, whose min level is 0, but aren't maxed until you are level 100, or Limited ones whose min level is above yours, namely 5. You need to look at the Limited ones from the charts already referred to whch you can use. Find a Breer M1a or M2a on the Auction, and check those out.

Last edited:
Brilliant article, thanks Ice.

Not sure if there is already a new and updated weapons statistic guide out there already, but I like to have a new guide or have this one updated with the new weapon stats.
Recently I had more questions about the new weapon efficiency stat. How do MA set the weapon's Efficiency%?
I know it has a general correlation with DPP but DPP does not equal nor does it mean efficiency.
High efficiency% mean higher TT return
High DPP means better quality of loot.
It's all very confusing at the moment and I'm not even sure how I can ask my question haha.
I guess there were other discussions about this. Does high DPP and low efficiency weapon have a bad TT return? is there such a weapon?
Anyone have tested already high efficiency and low DPP? Does it really give you higher TT return, but you get all shrapnels? Are you getting over 95% tt return?
What is the lowest efficiency weapon out there? I know MA got a 100% efficiency weapon for only MA staff to use. There is a 90% ish weapon owned by uber players. But what's on the other end of this? is there a 1% efficiency weapon out there?
How does efficiency determine or interact with loot? Can we just use a high efficiency to kill the mob to get the good return? or do we need to use high efficiency weapon to do the majority of the damage to get the good return? On the flip side if we use a very low efficiency weapon to make the finishing kill blow does it give us a bad return?
I'm sorry if these questions have been asked already, but I figure if there's an updated guide, it should cover these questions. Hopefully if someone does make a new guide it can get stickied.

edit: just got another questions... why is it the only stat on the weapon that is %. All other stats are just pure numbers. It's the only one that is % hmmm.

Helpful review, thanks a lot. Doesn't it update every time the weapon stats change? With every update? And then I did not quite understand something.

Helpful review, thanks a lot. Doesn't it update every time the weapon stats change? With every update? And then I did not quite understand something.

Some windows get updated, some don't. There is no general idea behind it. E.g., the progress and tracking stuff get updated on the fly, the meta-codex just every 20% I guess while skills, professions and mentoring have to be closed and opened again. So whatever you notice, it is what it is :)

Besides some information only change often as long as you're new in the game. Things slow down over time. So it doesn't make sense to constantly update everything on your screen.

But what's on the other end of this? is there a 1% efficiency weapon out there?
Yes, there is even 0%. Rocktropia has a whole series of them (Grindhouse) after some people supposedly discovered how to win events with this. Don't ask me for details, you can find the item stats in game but why they exist I have only chatter for a source.

Back