Extracting ores

Dhorm

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Bharol Beldor Tharak
Uhm ok, I've tried mining a little.. Never got more than like 300 minerals in one deposit though.. So I'm curious.. Lets say I found an 1k PED Iron deposit or something.. How long would it time to extract that?

You mighjt have to pull an all-nighter .... remember highschool?

Just like that.

But the number of pulls depends really on the value of the ore.
1K PED of Lysterium will take a long long time ... (I'm talking hours)
while a 1K PED find og Magnite will be shorter, since the value of the mineral is way higher.
It also depends on you mining skills, the higher they are, the more minerals you can extract per pull.

Hi, i had a 957ped lyst HOF, it took me about 5-6 hours using 3 tt drillers 2 101 drillers and a 102 on low tt

Last edited:
Depending on your skill level, the extractor used, and the type of ore a 1K ped deposit could take what any where from less than an 30-60 minutes for rare ores and more common ones sometimes 7-8 hours. It really depends on how much ore/enmatter you pull. In past VUs I got a Plentiful oil 240 ped that took forever 2+ hours. Now with the skill and equipment you can pull more stones in which in turn will take less time. When I get a large deposit I will try a few pulls to get an estimated average of what I pull then I look at the amount the Claim is worth to figure out how much time it will take to extract. Right now I pull about 95(95 pec) lyst stones on avg so it would take me just over a 1K clicks of the mouse to pull it up. You multiply that buy your extractors speed it should give you a rough estimate of the time it takes to extract.
Thank Lootius :bowdown: they brough back drill towers for anything over 4K my wrists will thank you MA when I get one someday.

And i had basically no mining skill in ore as i had been doing it for about 1-2weeks. BTW if u want to know i got it in the swamps north of PA a bit east of the pink stuff :)

Hey, to inform you, I got tiny oil again and it took about 7 seconds to dig it up.

Hope that helps.

:DDDD

Torschen said:
Hey, to inform you, I got tiny oil again and it took about 10 seconds to dig it up.

Hope that helps.

:DDDD

lol u think it helps? :laugh:

i dug up 3000 Lyst stones today took me about 20 minutes

My question would be on this subject the claim is live for 59 minutes , what happens if its a really big deposit do you lose what you cant get out ?

Cant remeber what it was, but it was something really valuable, 57ped, I had I think about 17hours on that claim site to extract, didnt take more than 5-10minutes though.

the bigger deposits allow more time to be extracted from the ground so...

if you got 1 Million PED of ore in a deposit (and if they didnt have drilltowers) it would allow you like 2 months to pull it out before it expired :eek:

SoReal said:
i dug up 3000 Lyst stones today took me about 20 minutes

My question would be on this subject the claim is live for 59 minutes , what happens if its a really big deposit do you lose what you cant get out ?

I had an abundant melchi awhile ago (65 ped), and was given a time limit of 18 hours. From memory it took less than an hour to pull up, using the tt driller. The bigger the find, the more time you will have to drill it all.

can you log out and you will still have you claim (if theres time left on your claim ofcourse)?

lol 18 hours if I saw that I duuno if I would be jumping for joy or leaping with pain :laugh:

Dhorm said:
can you log out and you will still have you claim (if theres time left on your claim ofcourse)?

This question I asked me too? If the Claim is long enough there, can you log out and later in again, and take on extracting?

Greets
Mastermind

Yes you can Mastermind

Thanks, good to know :D

SoReal said:

My lyst global (117 ped value) had 24 hours before it would have gone away.
Although I doubt that it took me much more than an hour to dig up. :cool:

Back