FYI: Withdrawl Request

Thriller

Guardian
KILLER Thriller MILLER
Just keeping track of my withdrawal request and might be of interest to other members on EF .

Today @ 9am 05/01/2008
Requested withdrawl of *****.00 peds

Last withdrawl took 15 working days
I have a GC and they have my ID on file!

Just keeping track of my withdrawal request and might be of interest to other members on EF .

Today @ 9am 05/01/2008
Requested withdrawl of *****.00 peds

Last withdrawl took 15 working days
I have a GC and they have my ID on file!
It matters if u have a GC ? i thought its only faster if have a Cash Card :confused:

It matters if u have a GC ? i thought its only faster if have a Cash Card :confused:

That's what i thought, too.

"Having a cash card that doesn't really work yet will make your withdrawls get priority" is what I've always heard. I havn't seen any posts that suggest any withdrawl benefit to having a gold card. (Other than the benefit that you havn't been hacked!!)

Having ID on file might help. I think that the time it takes has something to do with MA wanting to make you that you are who you say you are. They don't want to give our your money to someone else.

But still, in the case of withdrawl, I think all information is important. So here is a Gold Card holder with ID on file. Let's see how long it takes.

Original poster please update as things go by.

--BillM

Yes .. having the cash card (that doesn't work) speeds up the process of withdrawal - not the GC so much.

Good luck takin' out some spending cash ;)

Well you'll be glad to hear, I made a withdrawal request on the 1st of April, I do not have a cash card, and funds just hit my account last night :D

If you have cashcard you will get your money in a couple of days if the sum is below 30,000PED. If it´s over that sum you will have to wait 30-90 days.

Lol GZ to you, I have a GC and only took out 5k ped around the same time as you and still have to wait 3 months...

Interesting thread, will follow it.

I put in my withdrawal request on April 6th, have a GC (no cashcard though). Still nothing yet, will post when I receive funds.

Well you'll be glad to hear, I made a withdrawal request on the 1st of April, I do not have a cash card, and funds just hit my account last night :D
WOOOOOOOW THAT was Fast :rolleyes: I won a bit on Betson last saturday Quite a bit actually:) Guess how long it took them to put what i won in to my account ?;)
3 minutes and 24 seconds after the last game was ended. See and learn MA. And best of all they DONT take even a fucken cent in commision:silly2::yay:

If you have cashcard you will get your money in a couple of days if the sum is below 30,000PED. If it´s over that sum you will have to wait 30-90 days.

Thats INSANE :eek: And IF i i want 2 withdraw 30. 000 Peds, how much of it will i actually get. Another intresting question. Lets say i want to withdraw 100 K =$10 K to day with an exchange rate $1 =7 SEK Swedish krona. BUT MA delays the payout with 90 days and the dollar drops down 2 $ 1= 5.8 SEK ?? Whos gonna pay me the $1200 I loose cause of MAs sloppiness ?:rolleyes:

Been a month now with nothing, Support says it's "Pending" and is still saying 40-50 days.
Yours come through yet Thriller?

ROFL...are you for REAL?

Thats INSANE :eek: And IF i i want 2 withdraw 30. 000 Peds, how much of it will i actually get. Another intresting question. Lets say i want to withdraw 100 K =$10 K to day with an exchange rate $1 =7 SEK Swedish krona. BUT MA delays the payout with 90 days and the dollar drops down 2 $ 1= 5.8 SEK ?? Whos gonna pay me the $1200 I loose cause of MAs sloppiness ?:rolleyes:

DUDE...

No one will pay you one red cent...you lose...LOL

After all it dyminic...

Go Figure..

DS....

sorry, really am....but :lolup:

That works the other way too though doesn't it, ie you could be better off for the delay.

Point is though the wait of up to 90 days is not good at all but lets hope for this to improve in the future :)

No its really not good, I mean are there really that many people able to withdrawl that it takes that long?
Hell mines only $500 USD and they say 2 months.

No nothing yet
I am guessing that they are somewhat busy in Accounting
with the nice weather here FINALLY FFS
players want to take out some money and do this maybe :yay:

or go on a vacation here

:wtg:

I Didn't know you were going to move thriller?? :)

This should be as easy as verifying a visa card, and depositing on to my credit card.

Or they need to expadite \ make a rule that you cant withdraw less than say 100k PED.

This will make people less likely to withdraw, only the serious will go through the process.

The other thing that is probly happening, people have a wait period, to get around this period you withdraw say 29k PED 2 times.
Just a thought.

I got a few question regarding this ...

Gold Card - yes
Cash Card - No
Withdrawal planned - 60k -

What % will take MA as a fee ?
How can I track on what date the transfer has been made (that question relates to me checking the dollar-Euro exchange rate on the day ensuring MA is not taking the piss)?
Is there a way of speeding things up?

Seriously, reading through this makes my blood steam... 90 days to withdraw funds ... Surely MA must offer a quicker option to withdraw from their real cash economy

Any comments are more then welcome

Angel

my soc mate got it within 2 weeks and all should work nice and smooth.

IF.........

you make sure your bank knows all the details

(and poboly MA has all the detials needed)

it was a depo of between 30 - 50 k peds

hope this helps

if you need more i will ask him to post here and fill you all in ;)

what do you mean gamble about the bank knowing the details ... Do not really follow you on that one ... All MA needs are bic and IBAN number or not ?

Angel

I once withdrew 3000 ped (300 usd), and it took exactly 11 days from my request to the deposit. I thought maybe it happened so fast because so little money was involved.

Sry for your loss, i guess we have to live with this system. But it isnt totally crappy since it prevents scammers and other shady figuers that earned their peds in violation against the eula from getting it in usd. I think it might be a good thing in some situations though, they need to look into those bigger transfers but as you said its important that it happens quick so that the loss of peds due to the value of the dollar will be minimized.

what do you mean gamble about the bank knowing the details ... Do not really follow you on that one ... All MA needs are bic and IBAN number or not ?

Angel
Or in my case just my account number and routing number which they have. Talked to my bank and they have heard nothing thus far.

Angel

make your bank aware that a large payment is comming from overseas.

as such a large payment hitting most peoples accounts from overseas probly goes through alot of checks.

if you bank knows all the details it will speed it up.

stops them having to check every little detail.

interesting thread for sure :) but I think I wo't withdraw for a long time

make your bank aware that a large payment is comming from overseas.

as such a large payment hitting most peoples accounts from overseas probly goes through alot of checks.

if you bank knows all the details it will speed it up.

stops them having to check every little detail.

okay this might sound a little arrogant, but 4k Euro is not a large transfer. Since I have recently moved from the UK to Germany I have had quite a few considerably bigger transfers and they all went smooth as a kitten ... Well guess I will just have to accept the fact that MA's customer service is poor as F**k when it comes to paying out (I mean, where is the justification for up to 90 days until the transfer takes place???)

Angel

well 2 weeks my soc mate waited.

the info i was given was make sure your bank knows all that is going to happen and who from.

mabey he was just lucky.

i have heard of larger transactions taking over 6 months.

im sure if you search the forum you will find some stuff
pham's withdraw tooka while from what i rember and it was a rather large 1.

im sure someone will provide a link or you can search it

well 2 weeks my soc mate waited.

the info i was given was make sure your bank knows all that is going to happen and who from.

mabey he was just lucky.

i have heard of larger transactions taking over 6 months.

im sure if you search the forum you will find some stuff
pham's withdraw tooka while from what i rember and it was a rather large 1.

im sure someone will provide a link or you can search it

thanks Gamble,

I have read about Phams withdrawal and it did take indeed no where near as long as anticipated ... Guess it is just a matter of withdrawing and waiting ... I will let the forum stay tuned in

Regards
Angel

I sent support asking about it yesterday, got a response today says it was turned around by my bank.
Called my bank and there have been no wire attempts on my account from overseas.
It's bullshit that they cant even see fit to run a tester and find out if the information provided would work, they just wait till the last min, try it once and say fuck it if it does not go through.

So I confirmed my wire routing number and source swift code and I guess i get to wait another 50 days!
YAY.

..!..

I've only done 1 withdrawel and I had to wait 2 months before I got my euros. It was no big amount ( 400 ish ). The payout system of MA is rather slow, I agree.

FYI : I live in Belgium, it's still Europe tho Sweden is not in the EMU zone ( iirc )

Back