My apartment was stolen

Status

Jambayze

Prowler
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Captain Jambayzie Bahama
I went into the game today, May 1 fully expecting to pay rent on my apt. I have the peds. I can afford it. But no, another owner owns my apartment and the thousands of peds worth of stuff I had stored there. There is not even an option for me to pay my rent. It is all gone. Stolen I have been Robbed. not by another player, I was not Scammed. MindArk Robbed me. I am a regular depositor, and they FUCKED me. All my stuff is gone. I cannot get it back. All my BP's , my Rancher Hat, my weapons, Lumber, !000's of paint cans, gone. Stolen by Mindark. It is not even midnight, 12 AM by my clock, the first day of the month, and I show up to pay my rent (a paltry 10 peds a month) and I have deposited over 2000 $ american, and they take away my apartment. And steal everything in it.

Sounds rather strange as I sometimes forget to pay my rent in advance and have never had any problems, and most recent was earlier this week.

Have you double checked you are on the correct floor? It wasn't too long ago that a bug existed in TI Platinum that meant I sometimes couldn't access my floor as I always ended up on the floor above the one I entered on the televator.

Last edited:
Reactions: dj.
before you jump to conclusions. did you file a report to ma?
who is the new owner??

I doubt very much anyone has stolen anything.. let alone ma of your appt and contents.

Before you go diving off the deep end, log into your "My Items" on the website and see if your stuff is still there.

Reactions: dj.
I am not in the wrong building, and not on the wrong floor Chikara Kansha, 18 F.
Nileveren Remmie Xanadu owns my apartment now, and I cannot get in. I am FUCKED.

Are you going to file a report to MindArk?

Did you check if you still have your items?

Sorry mate about this best of luck!

I am not in the wrong building, and not on the wrong floor Chikara Kansha, 18 F.
Nileveren Remmie Xanadu owns my apartment now, and I cannot get in. I am FUCKED.

That's horrible...

Maybe someone got a hold of your account?

Did you double check the deed in your inventory?

In-fact, is there one, or has that gone?

It would have to be gone for someone to own it now.

So do you or dont you ahve the deed and have you doublechecked the location ? sometimes in a VU the buildings are moved a bit

How did they get the deed? If you don't pay the rent you just can't get access to the unit--they don't take them back m8. File a support case and find out what happened to the deed--how it transfered owners etc.

Did you do as I suggested and log onto the EU website to check your inventory for the deed?

Support case first, then come here. Mindark doesn't magically steal apartments.

where is the deed and what does it say?

That must suck. I hope you'll get your apartment back
Best of luck to you Jambayze

I love how people automatically assume MA stole stuff form them.

Give us more details... when you bought it, when you last logged in etc

He who holds the deed holds the property.

If you do not have the deed in your inventory, please explain to us how this other avatar got hold of the deed.

I'll start the popcorn now. Who wants some?

AG

Do you own a Goldcard?

Do you own a Goldcard?

No .. someone took that too. :laugh:

Hope you figure it all out and hope you didn't trade it to some pixelated girl in colonist undies in PA when drinking & Eu'ing. :beerchug:

Sorry .. having fun at the thread starter's expense .. is not funny !

Before you go diving off the deep end, log into your "My Items" on the website and see if your stuff is still there.
Yea do this first. click this link and login to the official EU site

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5144.html

see if it lists your items there it will say location "Estate"

where is the deed and what does it say?

Do you have it in your inventory chek the address on it.

Do you have a gold card?

Not paying your rent doesn't not loose you your appartment. I regually dont pay my rent for months and months. Then when i need something out of my apt i pay the 10 ped take it out and leave it for another couple months. So i realy realy doubt that MA has taken your apt for not paying your rent.

Either
1. Your in the wrong appartment
2. Somebody hacked your account and stole your apt
3. you forgot you sold it?

Alot of speculation but you have to give more detail...have ya checked any of the suggested things that the others listed here.....like to know how this turns out......MA the bad guys or.....are we lost in the wrong building.......stay tuned for more.... :popcorn:

hey alpha pas the popcorn this is gettin interesting

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If he has deposited 2000$, he sure would have a goldcard..
Making it even more interesting and exciting and omg, what a cliffhanger! I won't be able to sleep before they catch the apartment thief! :popcorn:

Seriosuly though - i've been in the same guild as "the new owner" of your apartment, and from what i remember she were no überhaxxor breaking gold card security codes just like that. But what do i know... That was years ago ^^
I'm pretty sure something is bugged or that you're on the wrong floor or something like that.
I wouldnt get all freaked out because of this, if something is bugged and wrong MA will surely make it right again. I hope it gets solved for ya! :yay:

If he has deposited 2000$, he sure would have a goldcard..

If you're referring to the free gold card offer, that's not necessarily true.
Some soc mates & friends ordered theirs when it first came out, and still don't have them.

I think he's confused though .. I know I am.
It all sounds so WEEIIRRDD !! :laugh:

Waiting for the update. I have gone several months without paying my rent and there is no issue, you just can not get into the apartment till it is paid.

Shops are often blocked because the rent is not paid but the items don't go away and the deed does not go away. If you still have the deed then there is no problem, if you no longer have the deed you better check all your other possessions.

Nilrem Remmie Xanadu owns 18F in Chikara AI a few floors above my apartment. Actually the entire 18th floor.

Kansha is rignt next door and it says that Captain Jabayze Bahama owns it? Sure you are in the right building?:scratch2:

Edit: By it I mean Chikara Kansha 18F

Last edited:
If you're referring to the free gold card offer, that's not necessarily true.
Some soc mates & friends ordered theirs when it first came out, and still don't have them.

I was thinking about that yes, what i didnt think of was that it probably takes alot of time to ship it out from Sweden. Another good reason for implementing TPs irl i suppose!

Status
Back