My apartment was stolen

Status
Well,12 am just means that he came online veeery late,probably sleeping for his age:)

Nice thread:)

Well,12 am just means that he came online veeery late

Thats No excuse! I posted on the 1st page and Im still here!

OI mate! Get your ass out of bed!! :laugh:

Posting in a legendary thread :cool:

haha.jpg

This is so funny, I just hope the threadstarter comes back and post something.
I mean, we've all done something like this in our lives really, I'm sure the reply will be just as funny and no harm meant :)

ROFLMAO!!!!

I went into the game today, May 1 fully expecting to pay rent on my apt. I have the peds. I can afford it. But no, another owner owns my apartment and the thousands of peds worth of stuff I had stored there. There is not even an option for me to pay my rent. It is all gone. Stolen I have been Robbed.

Gold! Stolen! Amazing! How one reaches that conclusion so quickly!

not by another player, I was not Scammed. MindArk Robbed me.

Gold! What a quantum leap!

I am a regular depositor, and they FUCKED me.

Gold!!!!!

All my stuff is gone. I cannot get it back. All my BP's , my Rancher Hat, my weapons, Lumber, !000's of paint cans, gone. Stolen by Mindark.

GOLD!!!!

I am not in the wrong building, and not on the wrong floor Chikara Kansha, 18 F.
Nileveren Remmie Xanadu owns my apartment now, and I cannot get in. I am FUCKED.

Nilrem Remmie Xanadu owns 18F in Chikara AI a few floors above my apartment... Kansha is rignt next door and it says that Captain Jabayze Bahama owns...18F

So. Nobody stole the apartment. It was there the whole time. But this does NOT explain the missing bps, rancher hat, weapons, lumber, paint cans. They still appear to have been
Stolen by Mindark.

Jambayze? Did you get your other stuff back? Or did MA steal that too?

I think I might go and steal Eudoria.

I dont think you guys should ridicule him to much. It is a very known fact that a rift in the space-time continuum can do this kind of things. And ofcourse MA would take advantage and steal their own apartment if such a thing happened. I mean, MA is nearly broke. All they have to do to keep them afloat is to take this one apartment that they will steal from themselves and sell.

So thank you for letting MA stealit. You are the reason that we all can play tomorrow!

And thank God I always play while drunk! (if not I would have gotten strange ideas too)

Surely a little bit of ridicule for the outlandish claim that MA stole his apartment with not so much as a SMIDGE of evidence, or a report case transcript or a screenshot or ANYTHING?

MA nearly broke? Well I'll quite happily give you TT for all your stuff right now if it would help you? Especially your apartments. All your apartments are belong to me.

Ah dear, this whole thing is gold. But seriously, I wanna know what happened to his rancher hat and bps and lumber and stuff! Ok, not seriously. But I still wanna know.

lol poor guy :)

it kinda makes some sense that MA could repossess/resell your appt for not paying your rent thankfully this is one thing MA does better than IRL

I say the guy does owe MA a big fucking apology :laugh:

Great let's highjack this thread :woohoo:

Support case : MA!!!!!!!! J000 STOLLL MA STUF!!!!! %$@#$^ j000000000000000
Support: wtf you drunken nub

:rofl::lolup::lolup::lolup::rofl:

New EULA rule Dont play while you are drunk or after smokeing weed.

Last edited:
I can just see it now, sat in front of his screen, out of his face on God knows what, screaming

"My Hat!!" "My HAT" "I want my hat" :mad:

His ava continually rebounding into the door...That refuses to open.

Blurry eyed .. goes to check out who owns it.

... And the rest, as they say, is EF History! :yay:

:laugh: :rofl:

I saw this thread yesterday after I had made the profile contest thread... was gonna reply and make a wise-ass comment but I was just too tired..

Im sad I didnt. I would have had the very first reply in a thread that might become legendary.

I lol'ed so hard.

and :rofl: Misty!!

Oh man, what a fun way to start my day! :silly2:

Last edited:
I can just see it now, sat in front of his screen, out of his face on God knows what, screaming

"My Hat!!" "My HAT" "I want my hat" :mad:

His ava continually rebounding into the door...That refuses to open.

Blurry eyed .. goes to check out who owns it.

Haha, that made me laugh!:D

The one who took his apt. give his hat back! Damn it! :mad:

This Thread is So Good ! :laugh:

+rep for jam ..Something similar happend to me in RL ..i was in a vacation with my family i was about 12-13 yrs old .My parents sent me the buy something and when i got back to the hotel the elevator had just left , i didnt want to wait for it so i just took the stairs.
So i enter the apartment , the door was open, i sit on the bed , turn on the TV...a few mins later some1 comes out from the bathroom ..i am thinking wtf ?! and start looking around and starting to notice all the things i didnt saw before and i rush out the door .

Never saw the guy again ..seems i was on the 3th floor and my apartment was at the 4th floor :ahh: .. counting is so hard :ahh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This is just soo funny, I saw it last night before i went to bed and he had just posted it then, no responses, then I pased out (might have been drunk :D) and then I come online to find out that i was not the only one who might have had a few drinks to much yesterday.

This thread just made my hangover go away.
Thanx, and +rep for OP

once the keys have worn down a bit and the lock mechanism for that matter you can start a kingswood with a 2cent piece. or a worn key ;)

or a screwdriver for that matter :) lost my key had to use something :D

12 pages and he still hasnt responded!

cat_snow_fight.jpg

+rep for jam ..Something similar happend to me in RL ..i was in a vacation with my family i was about 12-13 yrs old .My parents sent me the buy something and when i got back to the hotel the elevator had just left , i didnt want to wait for it so i just took the stairs.
So i enter the apartment , the door was open, i sit on the bed , turn on the TV...a few mins later some1 comes out from the bathroom ..i am thinking wtf ?! and start looking around and starting to notice all the things i didnt saw before and i rush out the door .

Never saw the guy again ..seems i was on the 3th floor and my apartment was at the 4th floor :ahh: .. counting is so hard :ahh:

=D hahahahaha ;D

Omg! :rofl: I've never laughed so hard in my entire life :D You just made my day at work :laugh:

For the poor thread starter: Even after people keep telling you to check your inventory, to check your items at Entropiauniverse.com and even make sure you're not in the wrong building\ floor, you still manage to mistake it and keep blaming MA for it! :wtg:
You are just so funny! :laugh: I don't even think I'm actually sorry for you, but well.. Everyone does mistakes, so well, I feel a little sorry for you.. :ahh:

Please come and post something back, MA wouldn't kill you for that, and you sure do owe MA an apologise.. :laugh:

Omg! :rofl: I've never laughed so hard in my entire life :D You just made my day at work :laugh:

For the poor thread starter: Even after people keep telling you to check your inventory, to check your items at Entropiauniverse.com and even make sure you're not in the wrong building\ floor, you still manage to mistake it and keep blaming MA for it! :wtg:
You are just so funny! :laugh: I don't even think I'm actually sorry for you, but well.. Everyone does mistakes, so well, I feel a little sorry for you.. :ahh:

Please come and post something back, MA wouldn't kill you for that, and you sure do owe MA an apologise.. :laugh:

Maybe hes a little embaressed , i guess running in circles shouting "The sky is falling! The sky is falling" makes you fell like that.But still he should post something at least for the tons of +rep he got and for creating a EF classic :)

He probably has a new forum account by now :pP

So after graduation from high school my brother took a 6 month drug and woman fuled vacation in Australia. During this my mother had a crazy offer on our house with us moving out in like 2 weeks. We did and my brother never having called home didnt know and on his 2am return to home he walked in went in the kitchen and made a ton of noise. This woke up the owners and they called the cops. I get woken up by my bro at 3:30 in the morn from the police station "Dude did mom sell the house???":laugh:

Priceless.............
Never ever read a good threat like this.
OMG my tummy hurt so much from laughing.

please please 711 make this sticky so we can enjoy this thread for a long long time, and make this a exsample for those who shout before think.

greetings,

bigdeal

I'm suddenly reminded of an incident in my old Army days...

I was at the airmens club on an Air Force base in Denver (yep that's right, Army spending time on an Air Force base for training...). We were a number of drinks into the evening already, and I got up to go to the bathroom.

When I came back I sat down, reached for my drink, and it wasn't there. I looked up further, and there were two guys at the table that I didn't recognize. My buddies were at the next table over laughing their asses off.

Trying to recover gracefully, I asked the two startled airmen "Hey guys , is this band great or what?" They hesitantly agreed... I decided that I'd best not press my luck, so I said "Ok, I gotta go, I think my buddies are about to dump my drink." or something like that.

When I got to the table, my buddies were howling with laughter, and boy was my face red.

One of my buddies said that one of the guys was in his calibration class. I looked back at the table I'd mistaken for my own. They were laughing their asses off too, but raised their cups in salute.

I stood, went to attention, rendered a crisp salute followed by an about face, sat back down, laughed my own ass off and continued drinking with my buds.

So after graduation from high school my brother took a 6 month drug and woman fuled vacation in Australia. During this my mother had a crazy offer on our house with us moving out in like 2 weeks. We did and my brother never having called home didnt know and on his 2am return to home he walked in went in the kitchen and made a ton of noise. This woke up the owners and they called the cops. I get woken up by my bro at 3:30 in the morn from the police station "Dude did mom sell the house???":laugh:

hahaha, I have almost made this mistake a couple of times too, since i am travling around alot and got home to visit my parents and thought we were suposed to go to their old house.
Luckily I dont drive myself when I come home but usualy get picked up by someone, and this time they went to the correct address (which I though was wrong) and i was confused for most of the day. :scratch2:

Status
Back