Celebrities in EU?

Are there celebrities in EU?

• I am a celebrity.

Votes: 48 27.1%
  • I know someone who is, but I cant say who.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I know someone who is, and its not a secret.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • I don't think there are celebrities in EU.

Votes: 17 9.6%
  • I haven't met any celebrities in EU, but I think they are hiding somewhere in calypso.

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • Why would a celebrity waste his time in a virtual universe?

Votes: 33 18.6%

• Total voters
Well many celebrities play in the you know what. The other thing which has a real econemy and such.
The chances of celebrities in EU, possible.

They most likely wont announce a thing though. Yet I believe there are very few. Due to EU being more game like, which is what I find far more interesting.
The other thing is centered around social, and creation and all sorts. Well basically other elements.
Well hard to make my point.

But wait I do know a guy who plays entropia and is famous/popular in real life. If you live in the UK and watch the gadget show on channel five you'll know who he is.
Jason Bradbury. He is a technology journalist present various shows and has a site.
He was doing a part of the show which showed off online gaming, and was playing entropia, from what I remember he was anyway. I hope I meet him someday.

Well, it's been said before and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that if there indeed are famous people in EU, they sure as hell wouldn't reveal them self, would they..?
Of course with the possible exception of Paris Hilton and the joined participants over the years in Big brother. But apart from rabid compulsive exhibitionist's, there's a snowballs chance in hell that any famous person in their right mind who, in that case,most likely play on line games to get away from their media roll, would expose them self to other players (again with the possible exception of miss. Hilton...)

Furthermore this has been up to debate earlier in this forum, click here.

Can't say that I'm famous, but I've done extra and backround acting in seven movies now. Not that you can find me in them all:D Didn't make much money but it's fun nine the less

Famous people..

Skalman - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamse
It's Skalman in Bamse the cartoon that plays.

Stryker - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stryker
Stryker isn't really a person, it's a tank with very hi AI!

Etopia - http://www.etopia.com/
He is Professor George Stanley. And has a whole school to run his Clothing shop maths.

Starman - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088172/
Jeff Bridges. No info needed, just watch the movie!! He is the Starman!!

Caroline - http://www.carolinpersson.com/
Yeah I'm a ninja!

Skam - http://skam.sourceforge.net/skam-intro.html
She is a program with BlastResults and GAME-XML =O

Mercury - http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/...Star-Mercury-II-Blind-Search-receiver-New.htm
"MERCURY II comes with a comprehensive Power Scan for blind searching satellites" So we bether watch out for her big sister.. =O Finding loot with some searching satellite.. =O

(Booooooored at work)

I'm not sure if this question was asked before or not, I did a search and found nothing.

Everytime I chat with ppl that i can't see and don't know, in chat rooms, in forums or ingame etc, i build an image of the person in my mind, then comes the question I always ask myself : What if that person is a celebrity? What if your idols or stars that you love are sharing the same universe with you? What if your ingame friend or soc mate is a super star?

I understand that if they are really there they would want to keep their identity secret, I'm not asking to know who they are, I just want to know how many of them are there (if any).

I know voting "I am a celebrity" is fun, but please don't unless you really are :).

Jessica Alba, if you are there PM me ;):D

Im not sure what your question is, or if you just made a statment that you dont know who is behind the screen, but i know for sure i want to keep for myself that iam awsome cool sexy hot and imba person IRL, dont wanna make others feel bad i mean, comeon, im kind nice sweet and kinda kickass, enugh said, if u knew who i was irl you head would probly explode by suprise :laugh:

seriusly mate, whoever they are IRL you wouldnt be happier knowing that they are IRL celeberties, that wont make em nicer or a better person, nor will it make them look better, all that will happend is that you creat a image of maybe beeing able to connect to a person that allot of others know about, im not sure what that gives you tho, but i know it wont make me happier for shit, if i dont like a person i wont like it more becuse its a celeberty.

Now playing: French Affair - Sexy :wtg:

i think people looking for celeberties is the very resone why you dont reavel your true idenity, becuse they are STAAAALKERS ALL OF THEM! ;____:;!;;!;! <- sad smile btw

:scratch2::ahh:

Im amazed how constructiv posts i can make when i have been out on the town chillin slackin and wackin all night, wow.

I was selling something rare and was told a "famous person" might be interested, by a soc-mate of theirs... no names, it was just to demonstrate that it would be a good person to sell to as he had money IRL. Didn't ask who it was, but I believe it to be an Irish famous person... and no, I didn't sell in the end.

I also heard Seth Green and Sarah Michelle Gellar play; but quite how busy tv and movie stars could find the time to play EU, I'm not sure:)

Hurrikane

(Why not turn detective.... famous=rich, rich=uber.... how many big names haven't you seen in person or in pics at a convention/meet-up etc?:))

Oh, I know for a fact Johnny Vegas (fantastic UK comedian) used the chat-room Beauty's Castle a few years back (think it's dead now) as Unabashed... he said as much in a tv show (when I had seen Beauty's castle as well lol, but never saw him)

I also heard Seth Green and Sarah Michelle Gellar play; but quite how busy tv and movie stars could find the time to play EU, I'm not sure:)

The Sarah Michelle part might origin from the fact that Svetlana (who no longer plays or use this forum) once said her cousin (or something like that) once dated (or did date) Sarah M. :scratch2:

I met the guy that created the RSS feed online I don't know if that counts as a celebrity :laugh:

The Sarah Michelle part might origin from the fact that Svetlana (who no longer plays or use this forum) once said her cousin (or something like that) once dated (or did date) Sarah M. :scratch2:

Damn I forgot about Svetlana what ever happened to her?

Well... I probably shouldn't say this but... I strongly suspect that my mentress is Celine Dion! No wait! Before you say I'm crazy... I have gone over everything I know about her- every last scrap of information, and I am pretty sure I'm right.

Don't tell anyone, but I happen to have very good information (some guy in a trench coat at Atlas Haven told me) that Skam is IRL Vin Diesel. Apparantly he's currently scouring entropia for interesting shooting locations for his next action film "XXX meets the Atrox Queen".

C'mon, would I lie?":cool:

Blackjack :cowboy:

I invented the wheel

Met a few "celebreties" in RL and guess what...they are real people.
They get drunk and they really have to go to the toilet to recycle it.
Never had any idols, but from what "idolized" people told me, they suffer with that status. Stalkers are the worst part, but not beeing able to simply go out in the city and have a quiet coffee is a pain.
Besides...haven'T we got our own celebreties ?! :D

Why waste time looking for RL celebs? We have oure own in EU.

I love this univers i could become a famous person and so can everyone else. EU has some realy big names that almost all Entropians have heard of or look up to. It will not take to long time of the ship befor a nOOb know some of the names in EU you all know them, so i dont care if the RL big dogs are here we probobaly all are greater then them here in EU.

And the persons behind the Avas can sometimes be a disepontment. I got to know a litle bit about a RL person once and that did not live up to what i expected it was strange to get that new image in my mind when i allready had a diferent picture there. I do not mean that it was a bad person just that it was the wrong person in some way. I make up a relation whit the ingame Ava in some way and like it like that, so when or if i get to know the person IRL its strange its like a compleatly new relation that split me and makes it hard to have two relations whit on person.

I like my messed up head like it is and dont need to have a split personality to.

Don't tell anyone, but I happen to have very good information (some guy in a trench coat at Atlas Haven told me) that Skam is IRL Vin Diesel. Apparantly he's currently scouring entropia for interesting shooting locations for his next action film "XXX meets the Atrox Queen".

C'mon, would I lie?":cool:

Blackjack :cowboy:

ahhahahhaa
You know you would, ;)

Eu is great for people who tour the world its always there just logg on. If you get to a new Computer that doesnt have the software just use a USB memorystick whit EU on it you dont need to download for ever it just takes a couple of min and you are ready to go. Put the memorystick in and copy to harddrive.

In the music or acting industry its alot of long travels and waiting so there sure is time for some gaming and when you are up for the next set its just to logg and the ava will be there the next time you logg on. Fast and easy.

And EU doesnt need to much of a modem so a mobile moden is just as good as any else, so aslong as you are in some civilised part of the world you always have the possibility to play.

So why wouldnt there be alot of bored famous people in EU?

since im voorhees ingame i guess im a famous killer :eek:

Its a fun fact to know if there is any celeb in EU imo..
But what i think is even more cool/funny is that we got our own celebritys :)
It just adds up to the real world fealing inside a game, which I love :D

So someones cousines friends, brothers sisters mom once said that they knew someone whos uncle dated a celeberty? ... wow... eu really got good connection with IRL celeberties

...I know voting "I am a celebrity" is fun, but please don't unless you really are :)...

I am Chimp and I refuse to vote on account of the fact that I would be over-exposed :cool:

Trivia:

My breakfast today consisted of 3 cups of coffee & 7 Dorchester cigarettes*. Paris and I will be making a new video soon to replace the one with the limp dude. The rumour that I am considering buying Microsoft from Bill is just a rumour. My yacht is moored in San Tropez, which is annoying because I am in Birmingham. Madonna is not stalking me, but the restraining order against Sofia Boutella is still in force. 711 is not my love-child.

Please refrain from embarrassing me with questions like this in the future :rolleyes:

*Smoking is bad for you

know voting "I am a celebrity" is fun, but please don't unless you really are :).

Jessica Alba, if you are there PM me ;):D[/FONT]

Allso why i voted im a celeberty , is becuse iam.

I suppose i could send you a PM too since you ask me to do it, but i prefer to keep it public ! :cool:

If I remember right there are 2 actors in RELICS' society...

I am Chimp and I refuse to vote on account of the fact that I would be over-exposed :cool:

Trivia:

My breakfast today consisted of 3 cups of coffee & 7 Dorchester cigarettes*. Paris and I will be making a new video soon to replace the one with the limp dude. The rumour that I am considering buying Microsoft from Bill is just a rumour. My yacht is moored in San Tropez, which is annoying because I am in Birmingham. Madonna is not stalking me, but the restraining order against Sofia Boutella is still in force. 711 is not my love-child.

Please refrain from embarrassing me with questions like this in the future :rolleyes:

*Smoking is bad for you

:rofl: can I get your autographe :laugh:

Allso why i voted im a celeberty , is becuse iam.

I suppose i could send you a PM too since you ask me to do it, but i prefer to keep it public ! :cool:

I knew it, I was sure she wouldn't say no to me:cool:

Hmmm... anyone who studies my profile pic will be able to easily discern that I am none other than Danny Lilker of '80's thrash band Nuclear Assault.

Hurrikane

(j/k)

Back