FYI: Rat Pack is Recruiting

Returns_Again

Stalker
Society
Rat Pack
Returns Again "Ratae" To Attack Enemy
Edit:

Rat Pack is CLOSING the society to new members at this time.

We have taken in some great new members, and perhaps in the near future we will open the society to new members; until then, I wish you well in your search for a society.

Last edited:
We are a very new person friendly Society. Would love to have you in our society. Feel free to pm me also with any question. We are here to help.

There are some good people in this soc, for sure!

And it would be good to build more membership in all Time zones. I for one have erratic work hours. Sometimes I am home in the daytime, sometimes I'm on in the middle of the night. It's good to run into friends at any time of day.

We are fun!

Plus we are FUN.

:sniper::tele::bull::pic:

Bump for a great bunch of peeps :yay:

Yep the fatrats are a great society! :wtg::laugh:

The search is still on for some new members.

Questions? Feel free to ask!

Rat Pack is a terrific group of folks!

good luck with the recruiting guys!

Thanks for the kind words, all.

We are really starting to define who we are as a society, and it is getting really fun with all our society interaction.

Of course there are the regular hunts for more economical mobs that keep us going during the week, but we are starting to enjoy the larger mobs in group hunts as well.

Come join us, and enjoy being in a fun, active society which is on the rise!

Nice recruitment thread Ratae! Keep up the good work bro! :thumbup:

We are still looking for members. We are very Newbie friendly. We are just a big group of people looking to have fun. We do lots of hunts using low level weapons to help to skill and be easy on the budget. Heck you get six peeps with a tt weapons and you got a good kill rate on stuff. So what the heck give us a try. We also have room for higher skilled people to. So just give us a try you will be hooked.

Bumpage for a good soc.

True This Society is very friendly and helpfull. And it does have some nice events. we also pass on stuff to or Society shop so new players can get stuff under TT.:wtg:

Just put in my app..sounds like fun...

Just put in my app..sounds like fun...

That's great! I will be in shortly to approve your application. Looking forward to meeting you in EU. :)

Bump for a great group of dudes and dudettes !

I would like to thank everyone that has stopped by to read our thread and/or join our family.

At this time, we are are no longer actively recruiting. We have reached a comfortable member base, and are going to coast from here on out. :cool:

We will still consider membership for disciples and friends who may want to come and hang out with us again.

Thanks all!

...well consider this a...

bump_pic.jpg

...for a great soc! :thumbup:

received

i received your invite, who do i speak to in game to join up?

Just a little drive-by bumpage for a great soc!!!!

Gotta do another hunt again soon guys!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Let's open our doors for a few new members.

We have a great society here, check us out. We would love to hear from you.

Here´s a...

bump_pic.jpg

...for my favorite guys & gals! :thumbup:

All good guys in this soc, and from what I heard they do have fun to.:)

Steve Mischief

Yep, we have lots of fun. :)

There have been quite a few Rat Pack HoFs the last week or so - well, not me, but some other soc members and teams :) - so this would be a good time to join, if anyone's looking for a soc. ;)

I thought I would bring this up and let everyone know we are still looking for a few new members. See first post for information about our society.

Bringing this up a little bit to remind everyone we are still accepting new members.

See the original post for more info about our society.

Welcome to the new members of the Rat Pack, helping to expand our global society!

We are still accepting new members, so feel free to stop by and say hi!

Back