Support Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Support Update
16 May 2008

Dear Entropians,

As part of the Customer Support Dept.'s development we have employed new staff to help us achieving our goal of 24/7 support. As many have surely noticed, the response time has greatly improved and we are very pleased with the results of this effort. Naturally it takes time to learn a new job, and along the way misunderstandings can occur in the handling of certain cases. This is regrettable, but human. I am personally very keen that every customer should feel professionally received via support.

If you feel that a case has not been handled in a satisfactory manner (and the case does not concern InWorld balancing or loot distribution which we are not mandating to discuss), you are welcome to address me directly by sending an email to entropia_support@mindark.com, providing the support case's number and my name in the subject field. I will then personally investigate the case and its handling and determine whether it is necessary to review the case.

Best Regards,
Cornelia Sundstrom
Customer Support Director

Originally Posted Here

"It's my first day...." :laugh:

Nice quick response on the support issues that people have posted about here on EF :thumbup:

Grrrreat initiative, MA!!!

AG

I guess this is viable as long as the Director does not get spammed with stupid stuff.

Always good to have an avenue to elevate our support concerns too. Nice work :) :)

Good to hear.

I think this thread should be sticky. Or at least it should be mentioned in a more general spot that we have this new additional available level of support.

Nice :)

Anyways, I never had problems with support :) I guess I was lucky cause I always had an answer the next day... I was always satisfied... and I really mean it ;)

Lol...

Well...

I hope this is more fact then hype...

But, I'll not go there, LOL..:yay:

Thanks MA...I hope....:scratch2:

DS...

PS

(Still wonder how a 300 bucks shop got sold for 30 bucks...happen over 3 years ago...and got....sorry, can't help you...LOL:mad:"

DS

Support Update
16 May 2008

Dear Entropians,

As part of the Customer Support Dept.'s development we have employed new staff to help us achieving our goal of 24/7 support. As many have surely noticed, the response time has greatly improved and we are very pleased with the results of this effort. Naturally it takes time to learn a new job, and along the way misunderstandings can occur in the handling of certain cases. This is regrettable, but human. I am personally very keen that every customer should feel professionally received via support.

If you feel that a case has not been handled in a satisfactory manner (and the case does not concern InWorld balancing or loot distribution which we are not mandating to discuss), you are welcome to address me directly by sending an email to entropia_support@mindark.com, providing the support case's number and my name in the subject field. I will then personally investigate the case and its handling and determine whether it is necessary to review the case.

Best Regards,
Cornelia Sundstrom

Originally Posted Here

This is totaly correct MA! wtg :yay:
Not only the 24/7 support ... but I like this attitude.

- ' ok, we can make mistakes'...
- someone giving her name and taking up the responsibility openly

Nice! Big +rep

I start to feel like a customer! :yay:

aha I see :) ty

All i can say is ...... MA support ROCKS !!!!oneoneone

It is the only company who replies on a supportcase at 1 o'clock at night , friday evening of all cases, so imho , mindark has the best supportteam that i know of.

Atleast better than paynova with their "we are updating firewall and such, for the not so nice hackers" to ensure your payment Dear Sir. :rolleyes:

Right, and then wait 2 days for a reply whatsoever, mailed in dutch and english and they came around the corner when mindark contacted them, i suppose.

So mindark rules. :ahh:

Now im beginning to blush again. :retracting himselve to the little room: aaah thats so nice. :laugh:

There is somethign positive ... + rep

24/7 support and a channel for disputing a support reply.

Excellent!

(I've never had a problem with support responses, but have waited a week for a reply to what I considered a serious problem on one occasion)

To help you improve your service, let me list some of the mistakes made in handling the current mining bug

- you introduced the bug on or before last Saturday morning

- you still haven't fixed it

- you were unable to repair the affected claims

- your logs appear to have been inadequate

- you failed to recognise for several days that it was a threat to the stability of your mining system

- you sent standard brush-off messages to the people who logged Support Cases

- you sent a further brush-off message to the most experienced miner in Entropia containing assertions which were already known to be untrue, and infering that he could not verify his Support case

- you have made no public statement or apology

- you have not offered to compensate those affected

- you have not published an indemnity for any future cases.

So please can we have a public response to this bug, actions will count for more than words.

Last edited:
Hope you can work 72 hour per day , cuz i feel your mail box will be loaded very fast :D

Improved customer support is always a good thing. :yay::yay:

Sending a supportquestion about how much money I have put in totaly, in 12 hours I have my answer from support, Great Work MA, and tnx

Rapido

great to hear and i do have a case id like a second look at :cool:

Sweet maybe we can get my issue resolved a little quicker.+rep

Cornelia Sundstrom said:
Best Regards,
Cornelia Sundstrom

Thank you for the extra fast support on that Argo event that was messed up some time ago... Event (fri evening) was cancelled due server issues

I got event cost & prizes back on monday :eek: afternoon... Excelent service!

Support Update
16 May 2008

Dear Entropians,

Best Regards,
Cornelia Sundstrom

Originally Posted Here

Dear Miss Sundstrom,

thank you for not answering the support case I send in 6 weeks ago yet after I have sended 2 unanswered supportcases through homepage.

I would appreciate a rough idea what I have to do to get an answer to my inquiery.

Thanks a lot!

Limnea

Nice to see MA stepping up to the plate with some more staff....alright now we have to recruit more players to overwhelm this new batch....;)

Well...

I hope this is more fact then hype...

But, I'll not go there, LOL..:yay:

Thanks MA...I hope....:scratch2:

DS...

PS

(Still wonder how a 300 bucks shop got sold for 30 bucks...happen over 3 years ago...and got....sorry, can't help you...LOL:mad:"

DS

Now..I have an active case..and feel no need to do this? Odd.

t

Back