Uber: Fat exo

gratz nice work!

Nice one gratz

Ubah Gratz! :yay:

Funny cause i was thinking going to hunt those after 6 months but i didn't :D

well done mate:yay::yay:

Thanks for all the gratzies..:D

For the record, this fiersome creature was not killed with opalo. It met the wrath of my almost broken ep-45...rofl

The loot window was filled with fap-15, pixie harness F, exo neckbone and full TT emik s30 L, together with a pile of eye oil.

Too bad I didnt get the pic of the actual hof, guess this delay`s come with ageing bones...:laugh:

Keep up the good work folks!

Robo

Nice

BIG GRATZ to you m8 !!

I´v huntet them for 3 days now exactly at this LA to get this hof ;)

but i think you deserserved it mor than me..... :scratch2:

becase my storage still contains some stuff... and i hunt them without armor and with breer +102 ;) i cal it : "i´m in the eco mode" :p and it work nice most of the time

huge gratz to you robo mate, about time you popped of a true noob uber :D

fruits ftw!!!

Grtaz to the HoF!

Comment to thor_pie; how can you say that you are in eco-mode hunting on a LA (with 4.7% to boost)?

I would think eco mode would be hunting Argos at Twins with A106 and P5.... or at least something not on a LA?

/Dendron

seems like removing your cc from EU worked a little after all :laugh:

Comment to thor_pie; how can you say that you are in eco-mode hunting on a LA (with 4.7% to boost)?

I would think eco mode would be hunting Argos at Twins with A106 and P5.... or at least something not on a LA?

Easy answer every hunt i do i make a little + after repair and including makup of the items without glb...even with the tax...this i call eco ;)

nice exo you got

Wow, if that works for you cool. I used to logg all my hunts on Drones and I definetly did not profit on every run. Maybe time for a new test.... could use some more Dodge as well ;-)

/Dendron

Back