War is coming to Entropia....

'Scuse my language but I gotta say that was fucking AWESOME!!!!

Just watched it 3 times - and I got my name on it! :yay:

Come on England, let's at least win something this summer eh!

+Rep for a fantastic job Pinky!

Awesome video!! You have a real talent there Pinky.

ENGLAND FOREVER!! :yay:

Just watched that video again.

Second time around it was even better.

Crank up the volume before playing!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYdlJ1LzNI[/YOUTUBE]

ENGLAND FTW!!!

If you would like to join Team England please just say so in this thread and our captain Oracle will be in touch - its a lot of fun! :D

OMG. I'm glad you are not the leader of a cult Pinky. If you were that video was so persuasive I think I would have joined and would maybe be dancing around in a circle ringing a bell and chanting with a shaved head by now in some commune in the middle of nowhere :laugh: Excellent video I loved it :)

OMG. I'm glad you are not the leader of a cult Pinky. If you were that video was so persuasive I think I would have joined and would maybe be dancing around in a circle ringing a bell and chanting with a shaved head by now in some commune in the middle of nowhere :laugh: Excellent video I loved it :)

Too cute, AND ... I can say that MsPinky does have that effect on people at times, so we really need to be careful, or there's any number of things we might find ourselves doing, or agreeing to ... like allowing your purpleness to be loaned out for weddings and bar mitzvahs, but make sure the ped is sufficient ... oops, sorry, wrong thread ... that discussion was in the WoF Romania thread I think. :laugh:

Also a confession ... I've watched the video a gazillion times already, because it's so inspiring ... makes me want to join up again ... and I would, if I wasn't already a part of this magnificent team. :yay:

Hahaha your too funny Elfie.... Come dance round my camp fire! ;) Magam says hi why aren't we chattin in game!?!

*enlists Pinkys help to do him a Jamhot Cult video. :D

Jamhot

PMs to people who responded suggesting they may support England in this thread have been sent.

Other people can still join in, just PM me or Oracle.

Last edited:
oh Darn cant +rep ..... great little video :) good luck to you and England!

Just got back from hols and now after watching the video I am right in the mood for WAR....;)

Last edited:
Omg :yay: Great video Pinky, loved the music and it had some really funny bits in it :laugh: The tant was genius... ;)

Your hard work paid off, loved the "Polish the Trophy bit" +rep

Princ :cool:

toady's the day people!

ENGLAND FTW!!​

Just saw this

Count me in if its not too late :D

Just saw this

Count me in if its not too late :D

Good to have you with us esme :)

Jimmy B (who organises our support squads) has been told about you and should be in contact via PM.
On the off chance he doesnt see it before the match time, you can find him at Atlas Island South teleport from 1 pm MA-time (2pm UK time). Where he will be leading England Support #19 (The other 18 teams are meeting all over the place, but he will be able to point you towards which team we need the extra numbers ;))

Absolutely brilliant vid pinky. I particularly liked the running-towards-the-camera-shooting and group teleport. Nice work.

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEHAH!!!!!

ENGERLAAAAAND!!!!!

Jamhot

Awesome Vid !!! especialy the TP'ing thing :))

& GRATS !!

REALLY NICE VIDEO!!!

I like It very much when everyone is Tp jumping! :D

one of the best EU Vids i have seen ... great job

one of the best EU Vids i have seen ... great job

Absolutely agree! :wise:

Rather talented and clever our Pinky :wtg:

p.s Did I mention England won? :yay:

:silly2:

Awesome Vid !!! especialy the TP'ing thing

I like It very much when everyone is Tp jumping!

Maybe we should try and set a world record for tp'ing oneday and get Pink to video it. Imagine something like 100+ avatars all leaving at once :D

btw this vid still gives me goosebumps!!

Yeeeeehah!!! Isn't there an England meeting this evening! :wise:

Great vid!!!

Jamhot

Yeeeeehah!!! Isn't there an England meeting this evening! :wise:

Great vid!!!

Jamhot

There is a meeting tonight yes, looking for yet another England Victory in the WPS :D

Nadie - yeah, gonna go for an even bigger one next time... Think we should do it in PA too! Would be a hell of a spectacle for the newbies!!

Back