Share a totally useless fact that you know..

AJack10600

Elite
Society
SPU ¦ Smart Professionals United
Larios Semai Niva
Am a bit bored so thought about starting a silly thread.. so here it goes:

Share a totally useless fact that you know about with us so we got something to lough.. ;)

Here's the first one to kick this off :D

It is impossible to lick our own ellbows :silly2:

Your turn :wtg:

Commercial aircraft can suffer complete engine failure at alititude and still glide for a considerably long time and land safe(ish)ly... (okay maybe land dangerously... but whatever)

Bamboo can grow up to three feet in a 24 hours.

The above is not a useless fact if you happen to be a Panda. :)

most people that have read the above about ellbows will have immediately tried cos they don't believe it :D

most people that have read the above about ellbows will have immediately tried cos they don't believe it :D

Tell to man earth is ball and it turn around the sun , and he will believe you.Tell him the paint on the wall is fresh and you just made it , and he will put his finger on it.

An adult porcupine has approximately 30,000 quills on its body, which are replaced every year.

I have a black pen on my desk !

In many situations, remaining calm also does not help.

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

New York used to be called New Amsterdam

1. A crocodile can't stick out its tongue.

2. A shrimp's heart is in its head. A cockroach has two brains, one in its head and one in its behind.

3. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

4. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up toward the sky.

5. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

6. Horses cannot vomit.

7. "Sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

8. A sneeze can travel at speeds of 200 miles per hour. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If your eyes are kept open by force, they can pop out.

9. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have more than a million descendants.

10. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

11. If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

12. In every episode of Seinfeld, there is a Superman somewhere.

13. An owl's "hoot" and a duck's "quack" don't echo, and no one knows why.

14. Twenty-three percent of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their rear-ends.

15. Most lipstick contains fish scales.

16. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

17. I am good at educated and stimulating conversation and am interesting to date . NO, REALLY I AM, I REALLY AM. PLEASE BELIEVE ME :laugh: :silly2:

Last edited:
Toilet seats are cleaner than keyboards :eek:

{ :rofl: }.....

17. I am interesting to date. NO, REALLY I AM, I REALLY AM PLEASE BELIEVE ME :laugh: :silly2:

You made a believer out of me :swoon:

yup, useless facts

The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.

Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.

A barnacle has the largest penis of any other animal in relation to its size. :eek:

I knew that

A barnacle has the largest penis of any other animal in relation to its size. :eek:

but did you know.... it changes is shape and size depending on the currents

If you take every blood vessel in the human body, every vein, artery and capillary, and lay them end to end...

he'll probably die.

:)

Anyone know any where Barnacle Bill the Sailor lives? :ahh:

A zwitterion is a chemical species with both positive and negative charges.

ok, more

Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!

Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

oh and for us folks in hurricane zones.

In celebration of hurricane season starting here in Florida....

In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.

This one is dedicated to someone (you know who you are) :)

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. :eek:

Uhmmmm. Uhhhh

This one is dedicated to someone (you know who you are) :)

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. :eek:

Um, ahhhh.
wonder who that'd be, and are they registered as a nuclear capable superpower?

Talk about weapons of mass destruction.

If you put all the motor cars in the world in a big long straight line bumper to bumper, some twat in a sports car will pull out and try to overtake.

But.. a serious one...

There are more humans alive on the planet today than have Ever died.

Makes you think, dunnit...

Back