***End of WoF 2008 Party***

Lee

Stalker
Claire Lee DeLioncourt
:tux: End Of WoF 2008 Party :tux:

There will be an official 'End of WoF 2008' celebration and 'Hurrikane Appreciation' party this Friday, June 13, at Chug's Hideout, 20:00 MA time until we all drop. Rather last minute planning still going on, so details will be added and updated here if needed as the plans develop.

The first and most important thing that Hurrikane insists on however is lots of firepower, so bring all of your launchers, fireworks, and show off your big guns!!
:launcher:

There will be a few party contests just for fun, with some nice prizes for the winners. Myself, MS9 and WoF Judge Extraordinaire Jamira will watch out for the Best Dancer, Best Make Up Mask, and Best Costume. (Best Costume can mean anything at this point, classiest dresser, best looking casual dresser, most outrageous mix and match, anything goes!)

dance3.gif

Prizes:

Best Costume:
100 ped, a coupon for a free haircut from Ido, an OA-104, and a very special treat, a custom made for this occasion Make Up Mask by Trance!

Best Dancer:
100 ped, a coupon for a free haircut from Ido
, an OA-104, and some Christmas Fireworks.

Best Make Up Mask: 100 ped, a coupon for a free haircut from Ido, an OA-104, and a bottle of Champagne.
office.gif

We also have the lovely Silva Mac as our 'party game' organizer, she is so talented and creative, expect some fun things to do! (This is tentative as Silva just moved house, hopefully she can find her way out from under all the empty boxes to join us on line) I won't promise anything, but I'll see if I can round up a prize for a game winner too.

*************​

****Note by Hurrikane: :)));
.......I'd just like to take this opportunity to properly thank Moonfish and Raven-Z Radio for their continued help during the WoF and FoFs for over two years now;
......and I urge EVERYONE to tune in on Party night as Moonie has SINCERELY promised to
ROCK THE JOINT ALL NIGHT! (Link to follow)****

dj.gif

Er hem...now returning to normal broadcasting...
As he said, our party music will be provided again this year by Moonfish and Dol on RavenZ Radio, don't forget to tune in!

A Massive Big Thank You to everyone who has sponsored the party and the prizes on such short notice:

Club NeverDie, Ido's Beauty Parlor, Deathifier, Trance Make Up, Etopia, and Muksy. You guys ROCK!
applaud.gif

I also wondered if we might consider having a nice big team hunt afterwards (this is about firepower after all ;)), so I will await some thoughts on that from our guest of honor Hurrikane.

*************​

I am also passing the collection hat to buy a really nice thank you gift for Hurrikane, a way for all of us to show our appreciation for all the hours of hard work and crazy creativity he puts in to bring us the WoF, the absolute best event in Entropia.

If you would like to help out with the gift, please pm me here, or contact me ingame. Note: it is likely that we may have to hand over the gift to Hurrikane at a later date if not enough is sorted in time for the party, but if so a full report on what he got will be provided later :)

Please do contact me if you would like to help in any way, and hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Last Note:
Party is over, prizes all awarded, Hurrikane happy with his gifts, and apparently decent time had by all who stayed and partcipated. One last big shout out to the folks who helped me out, thank you all so much, you made it work :thumbup:

NeverDie, Ido, Deathifier, Trance, Etopia, Muksy, Moonfish and Dol, MS9, Jamira, Spike and Rock Chick, Oracle Kev and his Team England, Pirx Danford, DJ, Dusk and Silva.

Last edited:
nice idea bump :)

*Grabs party outfit*

Looking forward to it :yay:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Party ! Party ! Party !! Sounds like fun ! :monkey:

I get to :beerchug: with Hurrikane irl soon - I wonder if Loki & I should start practicing our RL emotes :D

:yay: good idea, Lee !! Hope to see you there !

Great initiative indeed Lee ... and thanks for contacting me early on, because I wouldn't miss it for anything. Also, I will be making contact with you ingame regarding a donation, as well as confirming now that I will be taking a lot of footage of the party and events in order to make a "rock out" video. Yes, I said "rock out" ... because Safara (Spike) and Rockchick have now become my "rock out music gurus" and are turning me on to some pretty awesome tracks. I'm about to use one of them in a video I'm doing for TDO today, which should be posted later. :D

Catch up with you soon Lee! ;)

O M G :holyshit:

I'm gutted as I just realised I won't be there I have something on that night that I cannot get out of :mad:

Please, please, please get loads of videos :D

Thanks everyone, keep it bumped :)

Great initiative indeed Lee ... and thanks for contacting me early on, because I wouldn't miss it for anything. Also, I will be making contact with you ingame regarding a donation, as well as confirming now that I will be taking a lot of footage of the party and events in order to make a "rock out" video. Yes, I said "rock out" ... because Safara (Spike) and Rockchick have now become my "rock out music gurus" and are turning me on to some pretty awesome tracks. I'm about to use one of them in a video I'm doing for TDO today, which should be posted later. :D

Catch up with you soon Lee! ;)

Te he, you just reminded me that I forgot to name that 'RC tune' last night, sorry, hopefully she found the title for you ;) Looking forward to that video today too, was a blast.

O M G :holyshit:

I'm gutted as I just realised I won't be there I have something on that night that I cannot get out of :mad:

Please, please, please get loads of videos :D

Aw hon, so sorry. It is awful last minute though, so no doubt some won't be able to come, but we will do our best to party enough for everyone and no doubt there will be lots of pics and vids :dance:

Aw hon, so sorry. It is awful last minute though, so no doubt some won't be able to come, but we will do our best to party enough for everyone and no doubt there will be lots of pics and vids :dance:

Or you could always change it to Sunday ;) :D

Thanks everyone, keep it bumped :)

Te he, you just reminded me that I forgot to name that 'RC tune' last night, sorry, hopefully she found the title for you ;) Looking forward to that video today too, was a blast.

Not a problem ... Safara got the title to me in PM, so we're good to go. I've actually found a couple more I'm going to use as well ... especially given the beginning and end of our mission that presented some pretty cool video footage. Don't want to give it away, because I'm going to showcase a rather energetic person that I found to be rather cool after all. :D Don't tell please! ;)

And yes Nadie ... I'll be getting plenty of footage to pull together a fun video of all the activities and celebration, so hopefully your missing the party can at least be appreciated in the video. I will more than likely be doing pics as well, so we should be covered, along with anything that anyone else decides to do. :wtg:

You will be missed for sure! :(

I will be there like a bear :)

Might pop along meself, now I got some party clothes (well, clothes lol)

Hurrikane

sweet ;) hope I can come

Schweeeeeeet - Partytime! :yay:

Damn thats sounds like fun! Shame I cant be there, have a blast guys and I cant wait to see the footage :)

A little bumpity bump for the party, and to say a mini update has been done on the first post here :) (well it is mini update day isn't it?)

coooooooool,

bump it:yay:

Just did another small update to the original post, adding a couple of new names to the helper and sponsor list :)

Just did a little update meself:)

Thanks for all the organising Lee:)

There will be an official 'End of WoF' celebration and 'Hurrikane Appreciation' party this Friday, June 13, at Chug's Hideout, 20:00 MA time until we all drop. Rather last minute planning still going on, so details will be added and updated here as the plans develop. The first and most important thing that Hurrikane insists on however is lots of firepower, so bring all of your launchers, fireworks, and show off your big guns!!

I am organizing, so I will be bugging folks for helpers, judges for party contests, sponsors for prize donations etc, and of course ideas are very welcome.

*************​

.......I'd just like to take this opportunity to properly thank Moonfish and Raven-Z Radio for their continued help during the WoF and FoFs for over two years now;
......and I urge EVERYONE to tune in on Party night as Moonie has SINCERELY promised to
ROCK THE JOINT ALL NIGHT!
(Link to follow)****

Update: Our music will be provided once again by RavenZ Radio (Moonfish and Dol), and we have MS9 and WoF Judge Extraordinaire Jamira onboard as party competition judges.

Hurrikane

Te he, well done Hurri
applaud.gif

I will go back at some point and jazz the post up with big letters, colours and bouncy icons as well :)

Hump! :yay:

Errrr emmm, i ment bump ofc. Damn the single tracked mind :)

Bugger, On a stag do this weekend so wont make it,

Will raise a glass or three to you all, thanks for a brilliant WoF,

Have fun, See you all next year for more of the same..

All the best,

Corby

:wtg:

Wof 2008 Party Music

Great News,
We were asked to play the music for this years WoF 2008 Party...

Friday, June 13, at Chug's Hideout, 20:00 MA

So I better make a post to let TDO and the main forum know how how to log/tune in ect... Ok here's our post to explain how to log in to the WoFParty Music Stream...

picture.php

raven-z.com - Entropia Music Stream Rentals......Link​

Big shout goes out to all the teams involved this year 2008 & all the Team Support, oh the judges too / Sponcers (ND) / Entropia Forum / Artists (JBoy) and the organizer Hurrikane -

It was a mammouth task and event- raised hell, tested players to the max and broke one or two chairs Im sure.... It wasnt my event, I just thought I'd add those words, as it was all our event almost everyone was part of it.

Ok, we were asked to add some tunes to the WoF party this Friday Night (13th June).. un-less the date alters.... (20.00 MA time .......)

How to Tune into the Wof Party Music please read this thread here explains all .... Media Player Help here

Basically the party stream will be [B]http://aqua.neostreams.info:12810[/B] (copy paste & add that to your media player) - see link above for details for differnt players.

*************​

ROCK THE JOINT ALL NIGHT!
(Link to follow)****

*************​

See you at the party...........

More Info, below about R-Z....below...

-----------------------------------------

picture.php

Welcome to Raven-Z Music Streams.........

We found away to stream our music fast and with 99% up time - we then made it - possible for others to do it too......................2 years its taken us to grow.

Now you can stream at the same professional quality bandwidth, though our servers, for a lot less than main stream company's... raven-z.com..

We don't have an endless amount of streams available to rent - 12 streams running just now - we have 40 available.

You want a radio stream - high Quality 99% up time - max bandwidth - unlimited - 24/7 at a good cost... its yours after payment in seconds.

Don't worry if you have no idea how to fix it - we can get you up in 10 mins - depending on your hardware ect - reserving the rights.

Visit our web page, it tells you step by step how to get up and playing. its simple.

• Cost is ... ped a month..... per stream......
  • Speed - 128kbps Stereo / 100 listeners......
  • Easy set-up web page...... (on-demand)
  • Instant activation.....
  • E-mail support..... (password support)
  • Connectivity: A stellar 99.9% network uptime and availability with reliable connectivity to the Internet via multiple OC-12 connections to over 75 diverse providers. Making sure your stream is accessible with incredible connectivity and network strength

How to get started:

1. Please visit the wed site, all the details and links for your stream software and how to set it up are there.
  2. Discuss payment with Moon moonfish Fish.
  3. Give me your current email address.
  4. All details - address and password can be sent via email (I can get you the details instantly, but its more secure in an email and you can keep your details safe).
  5. Add your new details and you will be up and running
  6. Let me know what you would like to call your stream, we can add your name (you can change this at anytime)
raven-z.com - Entropia Music Stream Rentals.......

Tune into any of our streams now - on-line now on the site.

Pay in peds or by any reasonable means & your up and running.

Welcome to the party......... & your private Radio Station....

Call Moonfish for details in ef.. & lets make it happen

Popular Streams running:

Moonfish Radio experience - http://aqua.neostreams.info:12810
Wiseman collective -
LK - raven-z

picture.php

Moonfish & Dolores (raven-z)

All Voice & WoF Raven-z Reporting by - Xeno

Last edited:
One more update made to the original post. I will stop it there unless something major changes before party time. So that means we are down to bumping this so as many as possible get to come along.

Who knows, we may even have some
pole2.gif

(you can tell I just love smileys ;))

I am also passing the collection hat to buy a really nice thank you gift for Hurrikane, a way for all of us to show our appreciation for all the hours of hard work and crazy creativity he puts in to bring us the WoF, the absolute best event in Entropia.

If you would like to help out with the gift, please pm me here, or contact me ingame. Note: it is likely that we may have to hand over the gift to Hurrikane at a later date if not enough is sorted in time for the party, but if so a full report on what he got will be provided later :)

Please do contact me if you would like to help in any way, and hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Right, I'm bumping this!!

Your donations are very much appreciated people, so thank-you!! :wtg:

Hundreds of us had so much fun during the WoF, an event Hurrikane organised for us, the players!!

Please dig deep, please donate, lets get this guy a great present!!

Come on people, who is with me!! :yay:

(thanx Hurrikane) :D

To all involved, thanks for a brilliant WoF, i'm sad i cant make the party, but will be there in spirit (mainly vodka!!!)....

Have a good one, Thanks again and catch u all soon....

Special thx to hurri and all the judges etc, you out done yourselves again, cant wait for next year.....

Corby..

Ok, I am so on for this now - I have a brand new outfit espcially for the party and cant wait! I see you all there! :D

Back