Info: Mod & Imp fap list

Added new part : Post your tier rates, current tier level and give your fap a unique name. :wtg:

Only the current owner can give it a name, the name stay the same FOREVER! (At least in this thread)

If you bought the fap already tiered up , let us know the previous owner who tiered it up.

You can also post screenshots with all tier rates of someone holding mod/imp fap. The poster of the screenie with all tier rates and ava name visible can give a temporary name (be creative but keep it civilized) as long as the owner don't give it a final name.

Last edited:
Updated the list again with new info I recieved vai PM. Tnx for all the updates.

PS: Tomorrow is a good time to think about a creative name for your fap during VU. :yay:

Updated list with info received via PM.

Manuel sold the mod fap to einstien.

Avery is two times on the imp fap list.

How many faps Skalman has, 2 mod and 1 imp? :scratch2:

Ouch, forgot about this list.

I'll do an update for those I know. But I'll need a lot of info to get it up-to-date.

Please provide me with full name and soc.

Additionally I can add the tier if the info is provided.

nick : Some Extra Damage
soc: CCCP

tier rates: [91], 96, 124, 66, 115, 87, 85, 114, 110, 98 - [*] Unlocked

unique name: Chunga-Changa

Add me to the list for imp fap.

Updates are done, and another FAP got it's name. TNX for all the info!

Mod & Imp faps are amongst the best toys ingame, don't leave them nameless, they deserve a nice name!

The link to adj fap list is broken. ;)

Amber might have sold the mod fap.

Check this thread

Scanned Dreicc's fap today and gave it a temp name untill he gives it it's final name. :cool: (A fap with nice tier rates btw)
Did an update for his soc. as well.

MOD FAP
Kizomba - 178,151,81,154,77,63,143,113,89,162 - Foudil Elsalsero T1-T2- Foudil T2.1 (176 heal)

Unvinsible sold his fap to Elle eSoul Beast afaik.
Smilgs bought a mpdfap from unknown T1.0 (tiered by Smilgs after buying), and names it ModPizzaBox1
56 70 144 113 128 71 62 144 125 147

Mini MiniM Mine

Improved fap

131-73-102-67-122-71-67-126-70-46 T1

I tiered it today and it moved to T1.2

Christer toad Johansson
Imp Fap T1.9
114, 97, 150, 119, 104, 140, 153, 159, 159, 88

I'll update the list asap!

Adrian Adi Martis - cK
Imp Fap T0.9

I'll post tier numbers later

:girl:

Adrian Adi Martis - cK (Obtained from Robot War of 2012)
Imp Fap T0.9 (Too CHEAP to tier)

I'll post tier numbers later

:girl:

Fixed :)

~Danimal

******************NAME YOUR FAP!*********************

Since the tier rates make a fap now unique I'll make a trace of the faps.

The current holder can choose a name for it's fap and post the Tier rates (who tiered it) and the current tier level. The name will stay the same forever!

My imp fap name is: Pain Killer
I tiered it up.
Below screenshot shows tier rates.
impfap.jpg

I wanted to update the 1st post with all information, but it seems I cannot edit the post anymore, anyone has a clue why?

I wanted to update the 1st post with all information, but it seems I cannot edit the post anymore, anyone has a clue why?

There's a 4yr time limit on edits.

Maybe time to make a new thread?

Back