Info: Mod & Imp fap list

Tnx for the info.

Removed "Kelly the Powersword Sword" from the list.

let's make it even more interesting by confirming who actually looted them. we'll probably never know who made the *cough* dupes *cough* but loots would be nice to get confirmed =)

J.

let's make it even more interesting by confirming who actually looted them. we'll probably never know who made the *cough* dupes *cough* but loots would be nice to get confirmed =)

J.

This is just something I've heard, but cannot confirm it in any way.
But didnt Da loot one from a Feffoid in the good ol' days?
Never seen any pictures of it, just rumours.
Thats the only one i've ever heard of actually... strange

It seems that Stryker from Warants sold his Mod fap to "Wars Utopi Maxawitz" from Dawn Daemons Rises.

Updated List.

Well he got his ATH while in SWEDEN ELITE, i'm not sure if he is still with them... ATH + imp fap sighting were not far apart.

COnfirm ASAD is no longer with Sweden ELite. Maybe Freelancer o_O

one modfap less in warants, and one more in DD ??
who sold it?

Nice list!+rep
PS!you have Dawn Daemons two times on mod fap list.;)

DD is two times in list ;)

Nice list!+rep
PS!you have Dawn Daemons two times on mod fap list.;)

Tnx , I corrected the list.

I did a copy-paste instead of a cut-paste.

(I wish I could do a copy - paste of a mod fap) ;)

I put him in the list as freelancer.
Can you also confirm if he still got his imp fap?

Haven't seen him online for a while... he may be on a break etc

I did some digging and this thread came up:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/96296-50cent-arokh-hoggin.html

Where asad appears to have it at least since january... would have been five weeks max last time he had it ...unless someone on the imp list bought it (i'm sure they would have spoken up by now if they had) I would say he still has it.

Nice thread! And sorry for off topic, but isn't Dessert Rangers dead society? There's one person in it only... I wonder if there is even the tiniest chance to loot adj, imp or mod fap...

Nice thread! And sorry for off topic, but isn't Dessert Rangers dead society? There's one person in it only... I wonder if there is even the tiniest chance to loot adj, imp or mod fap...

DR isnt Dead Jor plays still ive seen him on the hof list a while back and DR had 5 members(and they also knocked warants off the number one stop for like a day or 2) up intill they moved to M2S at landgrab.

I met Warz today and he definitely had a modfap.

He told me he bought it from Stryker (and that's something I cannot confirm ofc)

Doesn't he spell his name Warz and not Wars? Learn your society m8's name lol.

ASAD and imp fap? I seriously doubt that, must be borrowed.

Correction:
"Warz Utopi Maxawitz" owns 50%, and "Let the Real Unvinsible be 1337" owns 50%. Both in Dawn Daemons Rises

Correction:
"Warz Utopi Maxawitz" owns 50%, and "Let the Real Unvinsible be 1337" owns 50%. Both in Dawn Daemons Rises

LoL!
So the image of "I am super rich and will buy any fap I find" kinda ended up with... "Hey do you have some peds, maybe we can split a fap" :D

This is just something I've heard, but cannot confirm it in any way.
But didnt Da loot one from a Feffoid in the good ol' days?
Never seen any pictures of it, just rumours.
Thats the only one i've ever heard of actually... strange

Da, true or not, come out of bushes! =)

ok, I know one confirmation from years back, gotta ask the looter if it's ok to publish that info...

anyone else? hey, 20+ loots and only 1 confirmed is kind of sad...

J.

Feels a bit, how shall i put it... tacky, to point out another players equipment for them.

However, im quite certain that Onkel RobRoy Bob from Swedish Hunting Society is equipped with imp fap.

Hope he does not mind that i now have uncovered this truth ;)

Last edited:
Dessert Rangers?

is it a new soc founded by confectioners? :laugh:

LoL!
So the image of "I am super rich and will buy any fap I find" kinda ended up with... "Hey do you have some peds, maybe we can split a fap" :D
Well we planned to buy it together from the beginning, I could not afford to buy it alone, I neither intended to create an image like that. But if you got wrong impression I'm sorry.

u earn 50% of a mod fap Warz! w00t :D big gratz mate :yay:

hope u use it well :D

and I still remember when we were out and sweated ^^

really good thread DRD!

cmon MA, make the warlocks spawn again so we can loot us some more mod faps :D

really good thread DRD!

cmon MA, make the warlocks spawn again so we can loot us some more mod faps :D

Warlocks never dropped modfap :scratch2: They dropped starks and foes. Modfap never dropped...

Back