Hurrikane's Deputies

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hello, I shall start by quoting Rule 18:

Rule # 18
Any threads or posts about leaving EntropiaUniverse, such as “I’m Quitting” or "I've Had Enough" or “Taking a Break”, whether for positive or negative reasons, WILL BE DELETED. This includes any individual posts where comments are made in other threads as well. This rule also applies to sales threads. If you are leaving EntropiaUniverse and are selling your items, do not include comments in your sales thread that indicate that you are “quitting” or “taking a break.” Members who are curious as to the intention of the poster can inquire through PM or within EntropiaUniverse, and should not ask within the sales thread.

Wish this in mind, I'm posting here to say that on July 9th, I will be on a 6 month road-trip with my lovely new wife. We will be mostly in the mountains and wilderness, miles from civilisation. Therefore we will obviously have constant and excellent internet availability during the whole trip, and won't be absent from either game or forum for pretty much the whole time we're away.
So if you have a query or suggestion about either the WoF or the WoF Pro-Series, you won't need to ask Eugene Chopper McHelicopter (WoF Pro-Series Summer/Autumn/Winter Co-Ordinator, who will be running the WPS threads from July 9th), or the other GloryHounds who have been around a bit and can speak on my behalf: J Boy, Rooster, Sassy Sass, Zar, Slasha, Knakker, Jenga.... Or Safara/Spike of The Disturbed Ones. I'm sure Major Putty or Jamira will be willing to field some questions too:) Also, Rayne Jade knows more WoF stats than anyone on the planet.

Questions I need not answer now :

The WoF Winners Jackets have not arrived yet, I expect them soon though, and will be able to co-ordinate their delivery while on holiday. Please note the difference here between bold and italics. Bold means I mean it:)

The RL WoF T-Shirts and WoFFee mugs are also not without delays, but will be sent out as soon as they arrive. Rooster from the GloryHounds will oversee this when they come. I will PM any of the team who have not furnished me with addresses to send them.

The winner's certificates are reaching completion also; I apologise for all the delays regarding prizes; only their arrival will be sufficient compensation, so I am very much on the case:)

Team registration for WoF 2009 starts on Jan 10th, 2009. The WoF itself will start in March 2009, date undecided.

Please sign the petition in Events!:)

Oh, and this year has been my best in EU, and you lot are brilliant:)

If I was leaving or taking a break I'd say goodbye, thank you and see you in the New Year:)

Hurrikane

(hi 711, I'll completely understand if this gets zapped:))

Last edited:
noooooooo

noooooo, I want this post to stick around for a very long time :)

have fun!

P.S., I'll contact you when you're on the road with that excellent internet connection.

LOL just realised Chopper's new job title abbreviates to SAW-C.... mmmm saucy, he'll love that:)

Hurrikane

LOL just realised Chopper's new job title abbreviates to SAW-C.... mmmm saucy, he'll love that:)

Hurrikane

hm... sounds delicious

I've moved it to the WoF forum Hurrikane as its pretty relevant to WoF stuff.

711 has the final say of course, but I think we can make an exception to rule 18 here given that there's information that needs to be conveyed in it too.

Have a nice trip, drop in and let us know how its going from time to time :)

...Also, Rayne Jade knows more WoF stats than anyone on the planet...

Thanks, Hurrikane... I wonder does that indicate an affection for the event or a lack of a real life... :scratch2:

Team registration for WoF 2009 starts on Jan 10th, 2009. The WoF itself will start in March 2009, date undecided.

And I thought skilling up to Combat Sense took forever... what are we supposed to do until Jan '09...

Please sign the petition in Events!:)

To help those that may not have seen it, the petition is here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/event-promotion/116406-wof-2009-petition-mindark-1-a.html

Enjoy your trip and be safe!

I dont want to sign the Scary Beastie Mob petition :laugh:

Globbies were bad enough :laugh:

Have a nice time Mr & Mrs Hurri!! :D

:wtg:

I dont want to sign the Scary Beastie Mob petition :laugh:

Globbies were bad enough :laugh:

Have a nice time Mr & Mrs Hurri!! :D

:wtg:

Awww c'mon!! Everyone dies with those mobs :laugh: Might as well be a part of it

Reactions: dj.
You will be back after a month because you cannot live without the internets! :wise:

:laugh:

Nah - actually I believe you will have the best time ever :D

Does that make us Deputy Dawgs :yay:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Z9rBDOAcSQ[/YOUTUBE]

Back