WoF Pro Series Run 4 : "Hogg-Heaven"

My heartfelt thanks to Chopper and the other, most excellent WPS teams, hope to see ya'll next round! And to my fantastical Soccies......:yay: WOOHOO!!!!!!:beerchug::D

I'll try and pop my head in at Twins at the appropriate time, but no promises as thats 4am here and I have to get up for work at 5, but if I don't make it, at least try to save me a slice of cake this time.....

Blackjack :cowboy:

:D

We came...we saw...we con..conqered...conqua....WE KICKED ASS :laugh:

Was a lot of fun out there Chopper, thanks for all your work organising and stuff :D
To the others in the Competition....well fought and best of luck in the next round :)

wanders off polishing the Opalo

First of all, HUGE GRATZ to TDO and all the winners :yay: Second, tied up and sorry can't attend awarding.

Our last ditch of effort failed to produce a global or hof big enough to shake the standing, but, somehow, we did better on mobs that we're not on the list :D

Preparing for the next WPS !

:yay: :yay: Yay us :yay: :yay:

:wtg: Thank you Chopper for your hard work on this event, and big gratz to all the teams that took part :wtg:

:cheer: Go :cheer: Go :cheer:TDO :cheer:

And so, a small but intimate Ceremony took place...

800 Peds was presented to Pinky
representing the Wof England 2009 Team

and 1800 peds was presented to RockChick
representing the TDO Team

Maffoid Challenge, I have your 500 peds
It's safe in my storage
PM me, or post here to let me know
when and where to meet you with it

Run 4 has been awesome, Thanx to all teams

I'm gonna try very hard to make
Run 5 at least as good, if not better...

Details tomorrow, watch out!​

Gratz TDO, ya lucky bastards :D

Run 4 is now complete.

Other than to congratulate the worthy winners of Run 4, which you may do here, please direct your attention to the new thread "WoF Pro Series Run 5 - "The Full Monty", wherein details of how the excitement shall continue are presented for your perusal and approval...

Back