Status
Please reply by conversation.

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Hi all,

The time has come for me to sell a number of my items. Due to real life becoming somewhat more busy over the past months I cannot continue to let my items gather dust on the shelves any longer. It's time for them to become useful for someone again! :)

Specifications:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=122

Class: Pistol
Type: Laser
Weight: 1.1 kg

Stats
Damage: 63 HP
Range: 44.0 m
Attacks: 67 /min
Reload: 0.9 sec
Dmg/sec: 70.4 HP
Power: 3095.4

Economy
Max. TT: 1350.00 PED
Min. TT: 40.50 PED
Ammo: 14
Decay: 0.500 PEC
Total Uses: 261901
Cost: 14.500 PEC
Dmg/PEC: 4.34 HP

Damage types
Pen: 6 HP
Brn: 57 HP
Misc. Info
SIB: No
Amplifier: Energy Amp
Ammo: Light Weapon Cell

Auction Details

This is going to be an item auction. Anonymous bids will be accepted via PM. I will not entertain out of Entropia transactions. This is not a pricecheck discussion and any posts along such lines will be reported to moderators. I reserve the right to pull the item from the auction at any time or end the auction upon an agreed buyout value.

Auction Start Bid: TT+95k
Auction Buyout: TT+100k

Current Bid: TT+100k by zenct

Auction End date: Sold for buyout to zenct.

Thanks in advance for your bids and sensible posts.

Last edited:
Friday morning bump :)

wish i had the peds, good luck with selling, prob wont take too long for someone to snap it up tho :)

:(

Shame bro,

Gluck with the sale!

Bump for a good weapon. How's the car?

He's bringing the price of i2780 from around tt+80k to tt+100k and nobody calls him a resseler. But I see a lot of neg reps to the poor guy who bough those 11 salamander feet's and it's trying now to ressel them or others who try to sell their gear for more then they bought it in a short time.

The EU community is odd... if I would have tried something like that I would be tagged as a resseler in no time, but since it's AkiranBlade then there's no problem.

Sry for hijacking your sale thread but take it as a BUMP

Sitram

Um, then again there is another i2870 on EF atm going under an open auction and the open bidding for that gun is currently +95k. So im not sure how Akiran is to blame for anything? :scratch2:

He's bringing the price of i2780 from around tt+80k to tt+100k and nobody calls him a resseler. But I see a lot of neg reps to the poor guy who bough those 11 salamander feet's and it's trying now to ressel them or others who try to sell their gear for more then they bought it in a short time.

The EU community is odd... if I would have tried something like that I would be tagged as a resseler in no time, but since it's AkiranBlade then there's no problem.

Sitram

He didnt pick the start bid out of nowhere, read this
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/119725-tiger-m-i2870-ml35-a105-dante.html

The other guy won't sell it unless he is getting the BO, which is tt+100k or if nobody will pay the BO for a long time.

Wanna bet?

I have nothing against resseling items, it's normal to pay more and more for items which are not dropping almost at all since more an more ppl will reach the level to where they would like to own it.

But I find it odd how EF community treats ppl. If you are a new guy who tries to do this you will be heavily blamed but if you are someone who's been around for some time then there is no problem with this attitude.

Why is this normal?

With each day it passed I feel like the ones that started EU a long time ago, would like to keep it for them selfs and they try to push the new ones away from EU. I don't like this attitude, since it's an attitude not aimed for healthy development of EU

Sry again for hijacking,
Sitram

The other guy won't sell it unless he is getting the BO, which is tt+100k or if nobody will pay the BO for a long time.

Sitram

Um, he has stated in his thread the auction runs out Tuesday the 22nd. So, im not sure what you are trying to start really.

Sitram

Auction Details

This is going to be an item auction. Anonymous bids will be accepted via PM. I will not entertain out of Entropia transactions. This is not a pricecheck discussion and any posts along such lines will be reported to moderators. I reserve the right to pull the item from the auction at any time or end the auction upon an agreed buyout value.

This is the type of post I strictly said I would not tolerate in my sales thread. If you wish to start a discussion regarding the price of the Improved Omegaton M2870 I suggest you create an appropriately named thread in the Price Check section of the forum. I have subsequently reported the post to the moderators so they may be so kind to clean up.

In my defence, I viewed the other sales thread, saw that there was a qualified TT+95k bid on it, so decided, if they're good for that, I will make my start bid for that. I have used this item extensively over the past months with a view to continuing to use it moving forward. However my real life just can't spare any time for Entropia at the moment, and therefore I cannot justify have several thousands of dollars tied up like this right now.

If that qualifies me as a reseller, then so be it.

This is the type of post I strictly said I would not tolerate in my sales thread. If you wish to start a discussion regarding the price of the Improved Omegaton M2870 I suggest you create an appropriately named thread in the Price Check section of the forum. I have subsequently reported the post to the moderators so they may be so kind to clean up.

In my defence, I viewed the other sales thread, saw that there was a qualified TT+95k bid on it, so decided, if they're good for that, I will make my start bid for that. I have used this item extensively over the past months with a view to continuing to use it moving forward. However my real life just can't spare any time for Entropia at the moment, and therefore I cannot justify have several thousands of dollars tied up like this right now.

If that qualifies me as a reseller, then so be it.

You're not AK.

Bump for ya.

First post updated with opening bid.

i will take the buyout, TT+100k :D

thank you.

i will take the buyout, TT+100k :D

thank you.

Offer greatly accepted, thanks!

Thread is now closed due to buyout offer. Thanks to all bidders.

Regards,
{aB;}

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back