You know you are addicted to PE when:

when you feel the need to necro a thread from 2005

While shopping for shoes I saw a pair completely white and for a split second I wondered if they were really white or (C). :)

when you get aurli detox symptons

While shopping for shoes I saw a pair completely white and for a split second I wondered if they were really white or (C). :)
Everything is (C) provided that you have enough markers and time :painter:

I know I'm addicted to EU every time I meet the dawn while playing EU and think that Calypso's sunrises are much better. Two symptoms in one sentence, actually :ahh:

When you cut back on other expenses to justify depositing more into EU. Who needs HBO anyways?

When you walk around outside, looking for the 'auto use tool' button.

When you're at the theater watching Prometheus and you think to yourself " OMG!! A Sleipnir Mk 20!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
heheh I thought that too when I seen a billboard similar to this one -

vtol.jpg

When you don't log in EU for half of a year, but you read this forum every day :ahh:

As I was shopping in the mall yesturday I was looking all confused at the toys and clothes..

A rep came up to me and said.. "Sir, you look confused, can i help you find something?"

I said.. " Oh.. yeah I was just looking to see if these were Limited (L) or Unlimited (UL)

:confused:

You automatically push the scroll wheel to see the desktop around the web browser.

Your new favorite color is the same color as your armor.

When shopping, you figure out the best sale prices by tt+ value.

You pay your bills in ped.

You calculate % increases automatically.

You start going to antique stores looking for things to buy that will increase in MU over time.

You count the seconds it takes to walk somewhere and restart at 1 at the same number every time.

You laugh at people who spend real money on games but don't have a chance to make money from it.

This is a highway I use a lot IRL ... each time I pass by I reason that I finally found the road to the all times high loot. Finally took the effort to get it from googlemaps and share that the jackpot lootpool is somewhere in Belgium :)

ath.jpg

Another place IRL which make me think about EU, more specific about Buzz and his CP :
(and no, I didn't paint it on that wall)

cp.jpg

I don't think I've shared this one yet. It's a true story. One night I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. Kitty came out and turned the TV off. Suddenly I yelled:

"No! Turn it back on! I'm hunting Argonauts!"

Kitty said something like "What?!?" I was still asleep at that point.

I yelled "Turn it back on! I'm hunting Argonauts!"

Kitty: "Momma! Do you hear yourself!?!"

I opened my eyes, got a little more awake and looked at her. I said "Oh. I must have been dreaming" lol

Kitty still teases me about it.

Hugs,
Aliana

I don't think I've shared this one yet. It's a true story. One night I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. Kitty came out and turned the TV off. Suddenly I yelled:

"No! Turn it back on! I'm hunting Argonauts!"

Kitty said something like "What?!?" I was still asleep at that point.

I yelled "Turn it back on! I'm hunting Argonauts!"

Kitty: "Momma! Do you hear yourself!?!"

I opened my eyes, got a little more awake and looked at her. I said "Oh. I must have been dreaming" lol

Kitty still teases me about it.

Hugs,
Aliana

This will go to your grave!:laugh:

You know you are addicted to PE when you try to whipe a hiryuu off your screen, was also the moment I decided it was way past bedtime again :laugh:

You know you are addicted when you are the free beta Player for them directly after a massive update :D

You Know you are addicted to EU when you have been waiting for the VU to complete for 5 hours, it's 10 pm, and you think, shit if I go to sleep now I can get up at 4 am still get my sleep and play for 4 hours before driving to work, yes that was me on Tuesday Night

Loot still sucks

True story, I hired a friend of mine to do some work on our network. He did not want to take a check because of taxes so I paid him in-game with peds.

ur credit card provider stops locking your card and calling you to determine if you really just spent that much over seas.

If you were drawn into the hype of tamming, and waited 4 years for a system that isn't even in Alpha....

You're retarded, not addicted.

You know you are addicted when....

you start weighing whether or not to make an IRL purchase against what you could do in game with an equivalent amount of ped.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
- Mark Twain

When you wake up in the morning completely excited, because you just had a big tower HOF....

and actually go online to check whether it was a dream or not :D

(true story....few times already even :p )

...when you are surfing on the web and press U to check the time. :D

Or how about when you are watching a youtube movie and try moving your camera to get a quick 360° view :D

I think those who are most addicted, are those who do trading, don't know how many times they have to shout and scroll through the auction pages :laugh:

Back