You know you are addicted to PE when:

Wistrand said:
..when you think of people wearing black coats as über

What you talkin bout Willis? Of course people with black coats are uber.

- when your girlfriend asks you to remove a spider from the bathroom you call some friends to team up with them;

- you have allready written a few service-cases since it must be a bug-exploid, that your government had managed to set up taxes above 10 perc.;

- there is a sign telling "we are puplic" at the front door of your house;

- you allways carry a set of orange clothes with you, just in case you have to visit a crowdy place;

- you think you can easily handle your neighbours watchdog with your pocket knife - it's only a young one and you got tons of evade-skills

When you're driving along and try to hit the "m" button to see where you are.( Yes, I did that!)

When you

-You walk around proudly with black shades and think taht everyonethinks you're cool

-Get together with friends and look at each others jackets and shoes and pretend youre wearing shadow harness and arms, black boots, etc.

You have Klipfolio nad Eudoria map on your desktop.
In morning first thing you do is to open comp, then wake up.
In night the last thing you do is to do just one more short hunting trip.
In night you dream of loots.
In shower you are planning mining trips.
You feel anxiety when you are visiting your relatives for 3 days.
You loose interest to games you have been playing with religious fervour for years.
You talk about PEDs irl.
You see less your friends irl than in PE.

All these apply to me. :scared:

hey
doesent matter me iam ADDICTED to maximum :eek: :eek: :D

When you pay $2 for a busride and ask how much the ride back is.

Funny I was gona say you get your xmas shopping done and think "I could have bought 14000 ped ........"

I've done that many times. Like in McDonald's: "Darn, that was like 100 ped."

Edit: I'm so evil! (look at my amount of ƒ)

Eluqqa said:
I've done that many times. Like in McDonald's: "Darn, that was like 100 ped."

Edit: I'm so evil! (look at my amount of ƒ)

Would much rather buy PEDs than McDonalds

But would much rather buy Food than PEDs

You're wondering why the T-Rex in 'Jurassic Park' has only 2 arms.

add to that;

You're wondering what the T-Rex in 'Jurassic Park' is doing there because you are allmost certain that he quit ages ago :D

You start to look for the fastbutton for the whip when you are alone with your girlfriend

FlameDancer said:
...you set the alarm at 4.50 in the morning on your day off, because there's an item in the auction that you just have to keep an eye on
Guilty of that :laugh:
Cindywood said:
#When you start to tailor PE clothes IRL.
(and yes I am tailoring PE clothes IRL ,-))
Where can i see pics? I want!

Danni Brooks said:
Guilty of that :laugh:

Where can i see pics? I want!

Ill post a pic on me wearing shadow harness orange clothes, black shades and mod fap in a few months :) the shadow isnt 100% yet so.

sp00ne said:
You start to look for the fastbutton for the whip when you are alone with your girlfriend

you mean .. autoclicking .... :eek: ?????

Lykke said:
you mean .. autoclicking .... :eek: ?????

Muahaha! I hope the whip has got a high attacks/ min rate ;)

You hit your tumb with a hammer and while wincing in pain, start looking for your fap.

Addicted.

1. When you dream your inside the game, wake up and realize the loot is not there :(
2. You wake up, brush your teeth and start playing PE.
3. You go hunting with two other ppl that live in your building and use the speaker phone while hunting :).
4. You tell your mom you bought your first apartment! then tell her it doesn't really "exist" nor can you live on it :( .. :)
5. The money you spent on x-mas shopping would have been more than enough to upgrade just about everything you have on PE.
6. You get sad cuz you don't have any $$ to deposit this week :(
7. Friday night consists of planning and scheming where to mine, where to hunt, what to buy or when to play.
8. You have laminated maps of both Eudoria and Amethera.
9. You get upset because you can't tp yourself to the store
10. You get even more upset when you spend $$ on gas because you can't tp yourself!
11. You just bought yourself a coat that costed 250 Peds, just so you can look "cool"
12. Your real job is getting in the way of checking your bids in auction.
13. Your idea of getting fresh air from playing is going to your balcony to have a cigarette.

~~~These all apply to me.... I'm so addicted!!!

PE Freak!!!

ok i have a bit luck iam 14 years old i stand up @ 5o'clock check auc making me ready for school after school i eat make homework and play PE than i eat play PE go sleep and think about weapons and all items and some things about PE last week i have beeen one day the whole night up to hunt and sleep in school :D
but i love PE so much ;) WHO NOT!

Mikah said:
2. You wake up, brush your teeth and start playing PE.
Or, you wake up, play PE and then brush your teeth when on a toilet break.

You're afraid of jumping at great heights .... due to the chance of rubberbanding ;)

... when u see wayyy too many threads like this...

When you go to the bank to pay your 500Eur monthly rent and say: Can I transfer 500ped to this account please ( :confused: ). <- have done this twice in the last 3 months.

I went to a hocky game last night. Me and my bud had two extra tickets we needed to get rid of. we got the tix for free so we decided that we should make some beer money and sell them.

Whats really weird is that I felt like I was in PE by Standing around the front of the arena yelling "6th row tickets for sale, must go, buddies couldnt make it"
It kinda felt like PA :D People would ask the value of the tix and how much i wanted for them. I almost started yelling "selling for TT" or when asked value saying "well TT is 90, im selling them for half of that".

I guess its amusing to me but its the first time ive walked around yelling to sell something IRL and it reminded me of PE

Just thought id share :D

Mikah said:
1. When you dream your inside the game, wake up and realize the loot is not there :(

Yeah I hate that !!!!!!

This happens to me a lot.

When your friends suggest setting you up with an IV Drip with coffee and soup and a handy porta loo in the study :)

and you think that sounds like a great idea :D

When you go to the maternity hospital to welcome the noobs.

When you only wear old clothes that are not looted anymore .

When you must login to Project Entropia to call your spouse downstairs for dinner.

When you find a guy called Roman Ram and ask him for a weapon.

When you realize that feffoids are also among us.

you are addicted to PE when:

your mother ask's do you whant some chicken and you say " yes there had been some hof's from Bery today"
when you paint your jacket with "hope for loot"
when you ask for wather instead of juice at a bar because you know this way you pay 5 ped less
when you decorate your computer in the fang shuy stlyle fo luck in pe
when you see the map of eudoria on the wall even when you take a s*** in the bathroom
when you walk on the street with some fence parts and you are lookin for a terminal to craft a chair
when your girl friend tell you " lets go to see a movie" you say " grrrrr i can hunt 1 hour with those money"
when your deskmate ask for your homework you tell him 1 ped for the loan:D
By the way we are not addicted to PE........PE is our virtual life we live in it .........i am sure of that :computer:

You know your addicted when you

Dream of dancing Molisks holding IMP faps (those damn mocking little bastards)

You bug your wife and try to scheme new ways to get a gaming laptop so you can take the game with you everywhere but make it like its her decision.

When you are concerned that your avatar needs food, shelter, and a bed.

When you are to afraid to use teamspeak because your socmates will hear you rant at the game and see just how far your mind has gone.

When you intentially did not get a pet in PE because you have so many in real life.

When you are picking up your pets poop and wondering what the market value is and where the growth molecules are to refine it.

When you tell yourself today I am going to paint but who are you kidding PE takes priority lol.

When you think you actually caught the flu when that damn Thorio sneezed on you when he Critical hit you to death.

Back