Leeloo Mountain's Beauty Workshop

Leeloo M

Alpha
Society
Vlaamse alliantie
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Leeloo Mountain's Beauty Workshop
TICity, Platinum, Block C, Shop 5

Open daily from 18-22 MA time (not on saturday eve)

Coloring
Hair - Body - Face
Texturing
Clothings

Want a unique outfit?
Choose the clothing, choose the colours, choose the textures​

Proud member of the

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/avatar-beauty/128664-entropian-beauty-group.html

and safe points in 3 salons to get a discount

every thuesday 19-21 MA time Vic Vic vieria in shop
to do your mask
no materials needed

Have fun all

Leeloo Mountain

PS : I DONT have a shop at Emerald

Last edited:
Coloring

I'm using 200 cans/field.
Bring your own materials and colouring is FREE.
All money returned from paint will be returned to the customer.

As paint prices change every day because of the markup and the fact that I buy paint every day, I will change the price/field every day so I can always offer the lowest price possible.

So here is a list of all colours I have unlocked + price including paint and using 200cans/field.

Blue
Orange
Yellow
Olive
Steel blue
Green
Purple
Dark Steel Blue
Brown
Turquoise
Dark Green
Navy
Violet cream
Pink
Dark Purple
Light green
Mauve
Umber - lvl 30
Deep cadmium - lvl 31
Dark blue - lvl 33
Burnt umber - lvl 35
Burgundy - lvl 39
Cornsilk - lvl 45
Dark mauve - lvl 45
Silver - lvl 47
White - lvl 50
Crimson - lvl 55
Brigadier - lvl 57
Red - lvl 60
Darkslate grey - lvl 64
Black - lvl 69
Dark Crimson - lvl 73

Last edited:
Beauty

Hair 25 styles available​

Beard-eyebrow styles

Body

Size - Fitness - Neck - Shoulder - Upperarm - Forearm
Breast - Torso- Waist- Hip - Thigh - Calf - Skin color - Skin brilliance
Next to come Head - Shoulder - Arms - Pelves - Foot

Face

Face skins - Nose shape - Ear shape - Mouth - Cheek
Eye shape - Chin shape - Face fitness
Coming next Eye coloring - Jaw

Last edited:
Texturing

I'm using 200 textures/field.
Bring your own materials and texuring is FREE.
All money returned from textures will be returned to the customer.

As material prices change every day because of the markup and the fact that I buy materials every day, I will change the price/field every day so I can always offer the lowest price possible.

For the moment I'm trying to get my stock up to serve customers in the best way.
All textures that are priced, means I have a stock of them and can click them.

If you have materials and you want me to make textures I will make them for FREE

Orders :
Cause some materials are hard to find, they can be pre-ordered.
Pre-orders are always pre-paid and final.
I'll keep you posted by mail of the materials I have collected.

The list is also a bit for information.
So here are my prices for texturing including textures/field.

STONE TEXTURES
Brukite : 35 ped
Nissit : 33 ped
Sopur : 34 ped
Kaldon 35 ped
Trutun : pre-orders only, ask me for price
Rutol : pre-orders only, ask me for price

Leathers
Generic leather : 2 ped
Soft leather : lvl 15
Fine leather - lvl ?

Wood textures
Midastree : 4 ped
Stinktree : 21 ped
Firn - lvl 14
Bigwig - lvl 20

Fabric textures
Denim fabric : 8 ped
Evenweave cotton fabric : 17 ped
Fine Hessian fabric (L) : 13 ped
Flannel fabric : 6 ped
Hessian fabric : 12 ped
Large ribbed wool fabric (L) : 36 ped - return
Large Woven cotton fabric : 8 ped
Ribbed velvet fabric : 24 ped
Tight knitted wool fabric : 12 ped
Velvet fabric - 19 ped
Coarse Frieze - lvl 15
Terrycloth - lvl 16.2
Medium Frieze - lvl 17.3
Burlap - lvl 18.5
Fine Frieze (L) - lvl 19.6
Striped Frote - lvl 20.8
Coarse Frote - lvl 21.9
Felt fabric - lvl 23.1
Fine Silk fabric - lvl 24.2
Fine Frote - lvl 26.5
Canvas (L) - lvl 27.7
Suede - lvl 28.8
Satin - lvl 30

Skin textures
Turp - pre-orders only
Snablesnot - lvl 15.7
Combido - lvl 16
Cornundos - 16.1
Exarosaur - lvl 16.8
Gravidore - lvl 19
Cornundacauda - lvl 19.2
Prancer - lvl 19.3
Berycled - lvl 20.8
Allophyl - lvl 21.7
Tripudion - lvl 21.9
Foul - lvl 22.7
Mermoth - lvl 22.9
Tantillion - lvl 23.2
Arganout - lvl 24.9
Longu - lvl 26.6
Tezlatop - lvl 28.8
Atrax - lvl 29.1

Ore textures
Belkar - lvl 22
Zinc - lvl 28
Frigulite - lvl 30
Ganganite - lvl 32
Iron - lvl 34
Copper - lvl 40
Cobalt - lvl 46
Gazzurdite - lvl 50
Niksarium - lvl 58
Alferix - lvl 72

Gem textures

Plastic textures

Metal textures

Last edited:
Clothing

Storm Kolor Jeans available now

Basic shirt / Basic pants
Dino shoes
Flame shirt / Flame pants
Luna shirt / Luna pants
Mannell shoes
Multi pattern pants
Queen stiletto boots
Radar Jackets
Reilly boots
Seduce Miniskirts
Street pants / Street shirt
Urban pants / Urban shirt
Work pants / Work shirt

Last edited:
Radar Jackets

Radar Jackets now in stock also

Grrrrreat :)
Did you have a holiday a while ago? Didn't see you logging in for some time :p

*subscribing*

:yay: :yay: clicked up to lvl 10 textuing :yay: :yay:

glad to here you missed me Cail :D

Completely new style for F and M after update : )

10 ped like usuall

Sorg and me discussed when beautitions will get a new style new with this upgrade.
He did some calculations and prolly will post it today, together with the new pictures.

Hairstyle n° 20 unlocked:yay: :yay: :yay:

Cheek unlocked​
:yay:

:yay: Evenweave cotton fabric unlocked :yay:

Hello,

I think I have to share this with you as today I have run into worse customer service ever and I mean ever in Entropia.

I went to Leeloo for haircut. So I got it and everything was cool.

I thought to myself why not get a facial hair job. So I have picked a hair style and new color. Leeloo charged me 20 PEDs (wich is cheap) and did my facial hair.

The problem was that it didn't come out even near as it was supposed to. So she has redone it and again no success, not even close. So I have pressed 'NO' on the question if I want to keep my new looks. Than Leeloo asked me to press 'YES' but it was to late. So she asked me to relog that I am lagging. So I did it to find out that Leeloo is ready to tell me to go see another stylist that because of me she's loosing materials and gave me 10 PEDs back.

She tried to tell me that she was telling me twice to always press 'YES' but she never did (once after I have already pressed 'NO'). She didn't even mention that the success rate is so crappy that it will have to be redone and that such problem may occur!
So I have ended up -10 PEDs for nothing. It's no money at all but the fact is a fact.
I have tried talking to her but she didn't even care to respond.
WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!
Here is a screenie to prove it:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Please reconsider using her service or try to setup all the rules before you even sit on that chair and pay for it. You might end up paying for nothing and hearing that it's your fault.

VERY DISSAPOINTING.

As I told you before in the chair....

Even on a failure you need to press yes cause that will keep the skill gain going.

You been to Ido's before so I was sure you knew how it worked....

I'm using materials also, so if a customer presses no I loose skill chain AND materials.

So...

You asked another style first and I got it on the first click and 10 ped.

Then you asked beard + beard color. I clicked, failed and got 20 ped. Then we keep clicking till you have it. On 2nd click I charge 0,01 ped, then you press no and told me you changed your mind. So yes, I pay back 10 ped and stop clicking cause thats what I spend on materials.

guessing that some people...

even tho they ask for a certain service and know that results may not allways be what they had in mind (be it in real life or in entropia) just have to whine about something..their day not "made" if they don´t complain.

+rep to leeloo...great services :) Keep it up.

I've always had great service from Leeloo, very upfront about everything and she explained everyhting very clearly to me, which was good because I had never had any coloring done before.

JohnnyBravo, sorry to say but that's how it is, everything doesn't always work out in Entropia, sometimes you lose (if you haven't noticed), it IS true that you should get what you want from a service, but if you don't do your part in it (in this case pressing the button you were asked to), it won't work out great, then you cannot blame the other side.

I liked Leeloo's service when i used it, i even liked hanging at her shop for no reason what so ever ^^

PS. that screenshot doesn't tell much...

Then you asked beard + beard color. I clicked, failed and got 20 ped. Then we keep clicking till you have it. On 2nd click I charge 0,01 ped, then you press no and told me you changed your mind. So yes, I pay back 10 ped and stop clicking cause thats what I spend on materials.

Stop lying. I haven't changed my mind what my screenshot is a proof of. You have decided that you don't want to do my facial hair anymore. If you have said that you can be unsuccessfull 2 times in a row and that I always need to press "YES" I would have done so. You never said anything about that. So you didn't change my facial hair style, nor color and still charged me 10 PEDs while being rude afterwards.

That's not how a customer service should look like.

even tho they ask for a certain service and know that results may not allways be what they had in mind (be it in real life or in entropia) just have to whine about something..their day not "made" if they don´t complain.

+rep to leeloo...great services :) Keep it up.

Dude read my whole post and look at the screenshot before you open your trap. I was asking Leeloo to redo my bear again but she just replied as on screenshot "Find another stylist". She has never mentioned anything about clicking "YES" and nothing about crap success rate.
All it took to make it right was to finish what she has started or to explain everything before we got started. And even if she needed extra payment for lost materials I could have provided that. Instead I just heared rude "Find another stylist"

If you want to write anything read the previous post throughly first!

JohnnyBravo, sorry to say but that's how it is, everything doesn't always work out in Entropia, sometimes you lose (if you haven't noticed), it IS true that you should get what you want from a service, but if you don't do your part in it (in this case pressing the button you were asked to), it won't work out great, then you cannot blame the other side.

I liked Leeloo's service when i used it, i even liked hanging at her shop for no reason what so ever ^^

PS. that screenshot doesn't tell much...

Cali read my first post. SHE HAS NEVER TOLD ME TO PRESS "YES" BEFORE FAILURE BUT WHEN I HAVE ALREADY PRESSED "NO". That's why I am upset. I have never done any beauty parlor job and have no clue how it works regarding skills and materials. She could have explained that to me. Or just tell me that I did wrong pressing "NO" and ask me to pay extra 10 PED wich isn't a problem. Instead she simply said "Find another stylist" and that's it.
And when I tried talking to her she didn't reply anything except what you see on screenshot "I told you to find another stylist". That's rude and unproffessional.

That's it. Maybe that will teach Leeloo to explain everything clearly next time someone comes to her for haircuts. I know I will never set my foot in that shop again.

Thank you and bye.

Dude read my whole post and look at the screenshot before you open your trap. I was asking Leeloo to redo my bear again but she just replied as on screenshot "Find another stylist". She has never mentioned anything about clicking "YES" and nothing about crap success rate.
All it took to make it right was to finish what she has started or to explain everything before we got started. And even if she needed extra payment for lost materials I could have provided that. Instead I just heared rude "Find another stylist"

If you want to write anything read the previous post throughly first!

As a stylist myself, I can confirm that 50% of what I say in chat gets missed by the custumer because he is to bussy trying to change his hairstyle or color. That is generaly a problem for me too. But I usually just count to 10, and tells the custumer he is right and completes what he wants done.

but anyway.... if you still want your face hair done, send me a pm.

I think I will Kimmi. And about missing chat messages... We even had a chat window open and 21 Hair Cuts and a few Facial Hair Styles isn't that shocking to miss messages :)

Anyways. I wish Leeloo best in running the service and I wish her to become a nicer and more proffessional in what she's doing. Treat people nice and they will treat you same.
GOOD LUCK

:yay: reached lvl 11 texturing :yay

And I also wanna thank that many customers coming to my shop for my services, it helps a lot.

Thank you all :)

:yay: colorer lvl 26 reached :yay:

Congratz on lvl 26 - LeeLoo !! :yay:

JB .. you shouldn't have posted that here, man.
Your screenshot doesn't show anything - I don't see her being rude.
I see you being abrasive in both the pm as well as in all chat.

I've dealt with LeeLoo and she has never been anything but nice.
Perhaps you had a bad day and took it out on her.

Things fail - shit goes wrong - you get over it and you move on. :rolleyes:

I think an apology is in order - but I doubt it will come.

Sadly .. this seems to be the way of EF lately.
Fly off the handle, run your mouth and post a thread about something if you don't get your way 100% of the time.

Treat people nice and they will treat you same.

Please take your own advice, in the future.

Anyway .. best of luck with the continued skilling and WONDERFUL service you continue to provide to the community, LeeLoo.

:yay: Hairstyle n° 21 unlocked :yay:

Would you be available now for some colouring, Leeloo? Please respond to my pm if you are :)

Chellie

yeps, meanwhile job done I think

ty again and gl :)

Top notch service !!!!

I highly recommend leeloo's services !! She extremely reliable, talented, and most importantly - Honest - I will continue to use, and recommend her services. She also offers texture work, hair, and much more !!

:wtg:

Thanks for the great work Leeloo !!!

Sincerely, Mournin Star

Back