To the Winners of WoF 2008

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hi all.... as most of you know, I'm currently enjoying a blissful and extended honeymoon/road trip (4000 miles covered so far, about 10k to go).

As such, I can only look into the forum form time to time, and can only look into the game itself at certain times. The next time I can look to see if the Winners Jackets have been dropped in my storage by MA is near the end of september, when Loki and YourMom should be ok with me borrowing their computer for a little spell. I looked for them right up until the end of July, but the chances of getting to a PC with the game downloaded on it in the Yukon (etc!) are slim to none. So keep your fingers crossed that MA see fit to drop them to me in the meantime, and apologies from me for my lack of attendance.

As for the T-Shirts and Mugs, winners certificates etc; before leaving I managed to purchase most of the Signs needed for the certificates, and the T-Shirt designs are ready to go. However, it's proving a bit of a logistical nightmare to arrange prinitng/shipping/"etc" from my current locations. I shall get on this when I next hit civilisation, and I also apologise again for this delay.

Rest assured, next year, any and all prizes shall be sorted out BEFORE the end of the event. I also do not plan any 6-month holidays for a long time.... we'll be paying off this one for a good few years:)

So thank you all again for your amazing efforts, I only hope that this hold-up in getting you all your just rewards will not affect attendance next time around. I've always been more of an ideas guy than an action guy.

Hurrikane

Hey Hurrikane, you're missing out on some big-ass hound loots! ;) Gratz to the winners of the WoF! I don't think this will hurt attendance a bit, the prizes will arrive when they arrive. At least this is a patient community we're in... :rolleyes:

You can log in to your My Items section on the EU site on any PC. It won't help you get the jackets delivered, of course, but you could check if they were there, even in the Yukon :)

Having said that, I wouldn't recommend doing that it an Internet cafe or similar, for security reasons.

Its a pretty lame excuse "Getting Married" :)

Gl and enjoy your trip/honeymoon.

Weeeee Hurri !!
Loki and I were just wondering how the trip was going !!
Glad to see you're alive and well !! :D

We're all moved into the house now - so whenever you come back through again, you're free to log on !! :hug:

Gratz to all the winners of WoF - amazing efforts all around !! :thumbup:

Back