Eviscerator vs New Planet

Calin

Prowler
Society
Delta Force
Arutha Calin Surana
Has anyone noticed a real similarity between the new bot, the Eviscerator, and the pics from CKI of some of the mobs on their new planet? Is there a possible story tie in here? There seems to be a spideresque quality to each. I also wonder if the Eviscerator doing electric damage may be a sign of things to expect from some of the CKI mobs mentioned.

CKI #1
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
CKI #2

Eviscerator

Last edited:
East of emerald, same place where big bots are

East of Emerald TP. By the BIG bots.

Fu&ks sake, Ive been a bit busy ONLY last few days and new mob :scratch2:

When did this turn up..?

..your's sincerely..DJ The NooB :(

Fu&ks sake, Ive been a bit busy ONLY last few days and new mob :scratch2:

When did this turn up..?

..your's sincerely..DJ The NooB :(

Just today DJ. Not to tough overall, but the neighbors are a bit rough for some of us.:D

Just today DJ. Not to tough overall, but the neighbors are a bit rough for some of us.:D

OMG, rep saved :D

Your Sincerely, DJ Not So NooB :laugh:

and thanx :thumbup:

dammit Calin, you should had said "last year" just to see the reaction ;) lol

dammit Calin, you should had said "last year" just to see the reaction ;) lol

HAHAHHA!!!! :rofl:

I would have gone into complete melt down lol !!! :eek:

:laugh: :yay: :laugh:

HAHAHHA!!!! :rofl:

I would have gone into complete melt down lol !!! :eek:

:laugh: :yay: :laugh:

Calin: "Well... it came out last year..."
dj.: "OMG!", *panics*

Has anyone noticed a real similarity between the new bot, the Eviscerator, and the pics from CKI of some of the mobs on their new planet? Is there a possible story tie in here? There seems to be a spideresque quality to each. I also wonder if the Eviscerator doing electric damage may be a sign of things to expect from some of the CKI mobs mentioned.

I'll try to get pic together for comparison soon.

lol and why this tread, do u well know that MA has not imagination at all
+rep

lol and why this tread, do u well know that MA has not imagination at all
+rep

One can always hope for improvements. Besides, maybe it was an idea from CKI instead of MA.;)

Pics or it didn't happen

Pics added to first post for comparison.

heard of Calypso's history?

no way! just like drones, warriors troopers and rest of the bots have nothing in common

Well, definitely similarities.. Then again the first pic is clearly a direct ripoff of an acklay and I'm fairly certain there isn't gonna be a tie in with Star Wars, so who knows?

what fucking didnt happen?

His fucking question????????!!!!

No, your meltdown! :laugh:

Ironically I was thinking the same thing earlier (on topic here) regarding how similar these are compared to those concept art pics. Does anyone know if this shows up on the Robot Poster that has been looted before? Would be interesting, considering they had miner bot and attacker listed there easily a year before they were implemented.

Ironically I was thinking the same thing earlier (on topic here) regarding how similar these are compared to those concept art pics. Does anyone know if this shows up on the Robot Poster that has been looted before? Would be interesting, considering they had miner bot and attacker listed there easily a year before they were implemented.

Oh, I hadn't thought of that.... nice thought. Knowledge anyone??

cool mobs huh ? ;)

Well I went to check them out yesterday and found out that it is a hard as hell to get there. I was in Shogun + 5A just after finishing Argo hunt so no wonder it hurt when I got shot, but..... Troopers Gen. 09 arround me were just anoying :) I finally got to see them with help from guys from Supremcy Reign. The Eviscreator Gen. 01 was hitting me anywhere from 25-80dmg I believe so it can't be that hard.

The big problem is that you need to stand shots from Troopers Gen. 09 and big Warriors to get to them.

Back